• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jojo Episode 1 (M/F, F/F)

TheTenaciousJ

TMF Expert
I really hope everyone enjoys the first episode here. I have a lot of ideas for this, but for now I'll keep them secret.

EPISODE ONE​

The work had been long, but as Jojo put the final touches on his robot he leaned back in his chair wondering what kind of tea he would drink to celebrate another job well done. It hadn’t been an especially difficult job, but the man always felt like celebrating when he finally finished. The project he had been working on was a robot that resembled a female nurse. The robot looked real too.
The robot stood five feet tall, had small rounded shoulders and perky breasts. She had long blond hair that fell to the small of her back and bright blue eyes. The robot was garbed in a white nurses uniform. He had been commissioned by a hospital for the nurse robots because they were shorthanded and Jojo was more than happy to comply.
Jojo was a famous inventor. It was because of his robots and other inventions that he had become so famous and wealthy.
The man invented a lot of things people used everyday. He created vehicles that could fly and run across roads. He even invented a submersible that could explore the deepest parts of oceans. Sometimes he was commissioned by people to invent objects to be used for war, but the man never excepted jobs like those. His inventions were made to help people, not to be used to determine the outcome of a war.
The man had short blond hair himself and bright blue eyes. He had broad shoulders and stood exactly six feet tall. The man had long arms and legs. The man was twenty-three years of age. He was garbed in a white lab coat.
Jojo stood, but before he could get any tea a small figure dashed into the room. The figure stood exactly four feet tall, had small rounded shoulders, long blond hair that fell to the small of her back. Poking out of her head were mechanical cat ears. Her arms, legs and cat tail were the only parts of her that looked like a robot.
“Did you finally finish big brother?” The robot asked, smiling brightly.
“Yes I did Kitty.” Jojo said, patting the top of the robots head. “Did you miss me?” He asked.
Kitty nodded her head several times. “I hate it when you vanish in your lab for so long. You’ve been down here for nearly a week!” She cried, jumping from her left foot to her right one.
Jojo sighed deeply, but smiled warmly. “I’m sorry about that. These nurse robots needed my full attention.”
“How many have you built so far?” The robot asked.
“Just one, but now the computers in my lab know how to assemble them. I’m going to make about two hundred and ship them off to other hospitals.” Said Jojo.
“Your probably going to earn a billion dollars for them all.” The cat robot cried.
“Actually I’m only getting about thirty million for fifty of them. The others are being sent to poorer hospitals for nothing.” Jojo said.
Kitty’s eyes lit up and her smile widened. “Your so nice big brother!” She cried, throwing her arms around his waist. “Why are you so nice?” She asked, snuggling close to him.
“I was raised by kind parents.” Jojo said, patting the robots head again.
“Wow… yeah. I’m being raised by you and mommy so I must be kind too! Right?” She asked, starring up into Jojo’s eyes.
“That’s right.” Jojo said, nodding slightly.
He hadn’t built the robot. In fact a girl named Lisa, the woman Kitty referred to as ‘mommy’ built the cat robot. Lisa was a year younger than Jojo and was also a famous inventor. Kitty was the first robot she ever built and often the robot visited Jojo.
The man was about to say something when he heard a loud beeping coming from somewhere over head. “Looks like we have company.” The man said, wondering who it could have been. “Am I expecting anyone today?” Jojo asked Kitty. Sometimes the man was forgetful when it came to important visits. It was impossible for anyone to just visit his laboratory. The man was located on an island in the middle of the ocean.
“Nope.” Kitty said, shaking her head.
Jojo grew concerned. “Alright.” He said, running from the lab. Quickly changing out of his clothes the man pulled on a black suit. Grabbing a revolver from a drawer he slid it into his shoulder holster and than wrapped a black combat belt around his waist. On the belt there were dozens of pouches and a strange black diamond. When Jojo finished putting on his clothes he went outside.
The first thing he saw was a large ship heading towards the island. The black sails on the ship told him his visitors were pirates.
“Great…” He breathed, putting his hands on his hips.
“Who are they big brother?” Kitty asked.
“Pirates.” Jojo said, looking over his shoulder at the robot. “Do me a favor, ok?” He began.
When the ship finally stopped a black haired woman leapt down from the ship and strolled onto the white beach. The woman’s hair fell to her small rounded shoulders. She had dark brown eyes, ample breasts, and was dressed in a tattered leather outfit. Her feet were bare. The woman was beautiful.
“You must be Jojo.” The woman said, with a smirk. Her body was muscular.
“That’s right. And you are miss?” Jojo asked, smiling warmly.
The woman’s voice seemed to get caught in her throat. She had never met Jojo before in her life. Never seen a picture of him or anything. He was hansom and his beauty made her blush slightly. “I’m… Rukia. My name is Rukia.” The woman said, clearing her throat.
“Can I help you with something?” Jojo asked. He looked at Rukia’s ship and spotted a dozen other women. They were all smirking at him in defiance, but all were blushing.
“Yes. You can stand still while I kill you.” Rukia said.
Jojo’s smile didn’t falter. He was used to being threatened, but this was the first time a woman had come to do it. “Why would a beautiful woman such as yourself want to kill me?” Jojo asked.
“I…” Rukia said, she shook her head vigorously. “Just shut up! Get the bee’s ready!” Rukia ordered, turning back towards her ship.
The women snapped out of their trance. “Their ready!” Someone shouted.
“Fire them now!” She ordered.
Out of the ship somewhere dozens of mechanical bees appeared. The bees were over six feet long and made an annoying buzzing sound as they flew. Jojo removed his revolver as the bees shot towards him at amazing speeds.
BAM! BAM! BAM!
One by one the bees exploded and collapsed onto the white sands of the beach. Rukia wasn’t surprised. She had heard rumors of the man’s skill with a revolver. And as he quickly reloaded his weapon and destroyed another bunch without blinking her heart began to swoon.
Jojo twirled his revolver on his index finger and slid it back in his shoulder holster. His smile never faltered. “Now ladies let’s stop this before things get out of hand.” He said.
“No!” Rukia snapped. She hoped by yelling that she would become less attracted to the man. Running forwards she threw several punches at Jojo, but the man easily dodged each punch. As the fight started he backed away from the woman, but she was just as fast and threw even more blows his way.
Jojo ducked left and right blocking each punch. His smile grew brighter. “Your pretty good for a cute girl. Why do you want me dead?” He asked. “I’ll go out with you if that’s it.”
“Shut up!” Rukia cried, but couldn’t help but giggle. The girl jumped in the air and did a round-house kick, but her foot missed Jojo’s head by mere inches. The man had ducked low and was starring up into the woman’s face.
“Come on.” He said. “Your really cute and I bet you have a good heart. Your other girls can stay in my mansion too.”
“I said, shut up!” Rukia cried, landing. The girl kicked wildly, but Jojo kept backing up. He moved left and right, blocked her kicks and than moved backwards again. He did all this while squatting low. When he finally stood he blocked a punch and than ducked low as another kick was launched at the side of his head.
Rukia was starting to grow tired. “How can a rich boy like him be so fast!?” The girl’s mind roared. She was starting to get aggravated and loose hope. “What if I can’t beat him? I mean he’s dodging and blocking every attack. What if he decides to fight back? Crap!”
Rukia turned on her heels and sent her left foot flying towards Jojo’s left shoulder. The man moved only slightly and the foot hit nothing, but air. “Let’s stop please.” Jojo said, smiling warmly. “Your getting tired and afraid.”
“I’m not afraid!” Rukia roared.
“Yes you are.” Jojo said, waggling a finger at the girl. “I can tell because your eyes are wide. Look I’m not going to fight you. Leave or come inside.” And with that the man headed back towards his mansion. “I hope you do come inside though, your very cute. And of course your crew can come inside too. Have a nice meal, sleep in comfy beds.”
Rukia’s hands were shaking. She was angry, but infatuated with the man. She knew she was pretty, but no one had ever called her beautiful. Often men weren’t attracted to her simply because she was well built. She was also angry at the man because he didn’t seem to take her serious.
“Arm the missile!” She shouted.
This order caused Jojo to halt in his tracks. Turning slightly towards Rukia’s ship he spotted a missile pod being lifted out of the bowels of Rukia’s ship. With a loud roar a missile fired at his mansion.
Jojo sighed deeply as the missile struck the mansion and exploded with a loud roar. Now all that remained was a smoking crater. The man turned towards Rukia. He saw she was smiling brightly. “I can’t believe… you blew up my home.” He said, taken aback.
“You won’t need it where I plan on sending you.” Rukia said. She lifted her right arm and than brought it down. From the ship three androids leapt onto the white beach. Each android carried a cannon in their hands.
“Great…” Jojo muttered. Turning he began running towards the place his mansion was moments ago. He quickly dashed into the forest that surrounded his home. The androids were quick and easily caught up with the man.
BOOM!
A large shell collided with the ground Jojo had been standing on moments ago. The man leapt high into the air. Turning he fired h is pistol at the android. On the third shot the android keeled over.
The other two were aiming their cannons at the man as well. But before they could fire a shell Jojo fired twice.
BAM! BAM!
The bullets collided with the shells just as they were being fired. The androids exploded in a fiery boom that sent the man flying backwards. Putting his feet down hard he stopped himself from slamming into a tree.
“Are you dead?” Rukia cried, running into the forest.
When she saw the androids had all been destroyed, her eyes were widened with astonishment. When she was given the androids she had practiced with dummy shells and her girls. Each of her girls had been defeated. One of the androids had beaten all of her girls once.
“This man’s unbelievable!” She thought.
A small figure fell from the trees overhead. The figure looked like a cat robot. “Sleep!” the cat girl cried, smoke was shot out of her arms. When the smoke hit Rukia’s nose her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out.
“Good girl.” Jojo said, coming up behind the cat robot. He patted her head.
“Thanks big brother.” The robot cat girl said. Jojo was on his knees looking into the face of the unconscious Rukia. Kitty’s eyes lit up and she shrieked. “They are firing more missiles!” She cried. “MORE MORE MISSILES!”
Jojo gathered Rukia in his arms. “Great… get to the submersible!” He ordered.
“Right.” Kitty said, nodding.
Jojo, while carrying Rukia followed Kitty through the forest. When they reached the other side they spotted a large submersible ready to be driven. Kitty jumped inside first, and Jojo handed Rukia down to her. Even though the robot was small she was stronger than she looked.
Hopping inside Jojo was just closing the hatch when he saw missiles flying through the air. The man watched helplessly as the forest was destroyed. “I need a new island.” He muttered. Pressing a few buttons the submersible floated away from the island and than vanished beneath the waters.
After plotting their next course Jojo pulled away from the controls and headed into the next room where Kitty had bound Rukia tightly to a metal table. Rukia’s arms had been pulled over her head. Her arms and legs were held down by magnetic clamps. Jojo looked the girl over. She didn’t look hurt.
“Why did you bring her?” Kitty asked. “She destroyed our home.”
“Because.” Jojo began, sitting in a chair. “Her life is more important than the mansion. Besides she just destroyed a building. And that was just made up of mortar, marble and wood. And filled with priceless and irreplaceable antiques….” His voice trailed.
Kitty nodded. “Your really kind big brother.” She said.
“Thanks.” Jojo said, but he now sounded sad.
A few hours later Rukia was stirred awake as the submersible made a turn. The girl glanced around her new surroundings. “Where am I?” She muttered. When she saw she was bound to a table she grew angry. “HEY!” She cried.
Jojo entered the room. He was smiling warmly. “Sorry for the restraints.” He said, finding a seat and pulling it close to the table. Rukia scowled at the man as she attempted to free herself. “But I couldn’t allow you to move around freely here.” He said, patting her knee.
“Don’t touch me pervert!” Rukia shrieked. “Let me go now!” She ordered.
“You blew up my home. I should take you to the authorities.” Jojo said. “But I’m not going to. Just tell me why you wanted me dead.”
Rukia looked away. At first she didn’t say anything. “Because… I was hired to kill you.”
“Who hired you?” Jojo asked.
“I’m not telling you.” Rukia said, looking at Jojo and smirking. “I’m not stupid. Besides I still plan on cashing in. So I suggest you kill me now or contact the authorities.” The last of her words were heavy with sarcasm.
Jojo shook his head. “Ah you won’t kill me.” He said, leaning forwards.
“You sound pretty sure of yourself.” Rukia said, starring deeply into the man’s eyes. “What makes you think I wont?” She asked.
“Because… you’re a good person.” Jojo answered.
Rukia felt her cheeks growing a bright red color. She had never been spoken so sweetly to in her life. “Why… don’t you just leave me alone.” The girl said.
Jojo got to his feet. His nose was now inches away from hers. “Just tell me who wants me dead. Ok? Do me that favor.”
“N-no…” Rukia said, breathing the man in. Her voice shook as she spoke.
“Come on.” Jojo said, his lips were now half-an-inch away from hers.
“No…” Rukia said, looking away. The man was hansom, he was beautiful and his voice seemed to call for her even when he wasn’t speaking her name. She knew he was only using his charm to get her to talk.
“I guess I don’t have any choice than.” Jojo said, standing fully erect. He rubbed his hands together. “I’m not usually into torture, but I don’t have a choice, now do I?” He said.
Rukia looked at Jojo through the corners of her eyes. He didn’t look like the sort of man who could subject anyone to torture. Not even his worst enemy. Rukia smirked. “What are you going to do to me that I haven’t suffered already? I’ve been whipped, spanked. I’ve even been drowned on a few occasions and not once have I ever cracked!” Rukia shouted, her voice was filled with defiance.
Jojo shook his head. “I would never use a whip or paddle to get you to speak. And the idea of drowning you sickens me. Actually I’m going to use light touches on specific parts of your body to get you to talk.” Jojo said, holding up his hands and wiggling his fingers.
“What?” Rukia said, confused. She had no idea what the man was talking about, but her body tensed anyways.
Jojo leaned forwards and moved a few stray hairs that had fallen into the woman’s eyes. “I’m going to tickle you.” He said, kissing her forehead. When his lips were pressed against her forehead Rukia thought she was going to explode.
“Oh… I mean… NO!” She roared, struggling against her binds. The woman was incredibly ticklish and hated anyone who dared tickle her. She remembered one time on her ship when one of her shipmates had tickled her foot, she ordered the girl to be tied up and tickled for three hours straight.
Jojo slid his fingers into the underarms of the still protesting Rukia. The moment his fingers touched the sensitive hollows the girl stopped screaming. Her eyes were wide and her lips were twisted in a goofy smile. “HEHEHE….” She giggled, the girl held her breath as Jojo slowly moved his fingers up and down.
“There we go.” The man said, nodding several times. “I thought you would be ticklish here.”
“H-how…?” Rukia stammered. She was finding it hard to keep her laughter suppressed. The woman had always been incredibly ticklish.
“Just a feeling.” Jojo said, winking.
His fingers movements grew faster and soon Rukia was laughing uncontrollably. Her idea to hold her breath had failed the moment the tickling grew in intensity. “HAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She screamed with ticklish laughter and began thrashing wildly on the table. Unfortunately the woman couldn’t protect her underarms as she struggled hard against her binds.
Jojo smiled as his fingers danced wildly in the hollows of Rukia’s pits. At first he slowly raked his fingers over the sensitive hollows, but than his finger’s picked up in speed and he began tickling them faster and more merciless than before. The woman howled with ticklish laughter, her chest heaved and her body quivered as his fingers made short work of her pits.
“STOP IT!” She screamed, but Jojo refused.
“What’s going on?” Kitty asked, poking her head into the room. A smile appeared on her face when she saw what was happening. “Your tickling her?” She asked, jumping over to the table. “Oh! She’s really ticklish, huh?” Kitty asked, touching her lower lip.
“Yep. She’ll talk soon enough.” Jojo said, his fingers didn’t stop once when Kitty entered the room.
“Mommy hates it when you tickle her.” Kitty said, remembering how she used to poke her mothers sides. “She always scolded me.”
“It’s ok.” Said Jojo. “You want to help?” He asked.
“Nah.” Kitty said, shaking her head. “I’ll just watch.” Kitty said, taking a seat.
Jojo nodded. His fingers moved from Rukia’s pits to her ribs. The man spread his fingers wide as he began poking her ribs. He gave each one a quick tickle before attacking her stomach. The man laughed when his fingers dug into the jiggling belly. Rukia’s laughter grew louder and her struggles grew more desperate.
“STOP!” She howled, but her words were lost in her own laughter.
Jojo was digging his index finger into Rukia’s navel sending the girl into hysterics. “PLEASE NO MORE!” She screamed, with ticklish laughter.
“You know what you have to do if you want me to stop.” Jojo said.
“What is that?” Kitty asked.
“She has to tell me who hired her to kill me.” Jojo said.
Kitty’s eyes lit up and than narrowed at Rukia. “She was trying to kill you? NO ONE TRIES TO KILL MY BIG BROTHER!” She screamed, jumping up into her chair. Kitty jumped on Rukia’s waist and grabbed her thighs. Rukia’s eyes went wide as Kitty began tickling her as well.
Jojo laughed. Kitty was very protected of him and his mother. Kitty’s fingers were like a blur as she squeezed and tweaked Rukia’s thighs and knees.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAA! HAA! HAAA! OOOHEHEH
EHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! STOP IT!” She screamed, and began shaking wildly underneath Kitty.
Kitty didn’t obey as she moved to Rukia’s feet. Grabbing the toes on her right foot she pulled them backwards and began raking her nails up and down the helpless soles. Rukia’s eyes were wide open and so was her mouth. Saliva was dripping down the left side of her mouth. Her laughter was booming and her words became jumbled.
Jojo was still tickling Rukia’s sides. He was amazed how ticklish this pirate was. Her cheeks were bright red and so were the hollows of her underarms. Kitty was making short work of her feet. She was raking a single finger over the sole of her foot. She started scratching the arch of her foot, than the bridge of her toes, and than down the sole over the heels.
After ten minutes Jojo stopped. “Kitty.” He said, noticing the cat robot was still tickling Rukia’s helpless foot. “That’s enough. Give her a break.”
“But!” Kitty protested.
“Now Kitty.” Jojo said, patting Kitty’s head. “Give her a break and a moment to rethink things.”
Kitty stopped and hopped down from the table. “I’m going to stop.” Said Kitty, folding her arms in front of her chest. “I’m mad!”
“I understand.” Said Jojo, going to one knee so he could look the robot in the eyes. “You really helped me so thanks.”
“Your welcome big brother.” Kitty said, wrapping her arms around Jojo’s neck. When she broke her embrace she looked back at Rukia. “YOU BE NICE TO MY BIG BROTHER!” She screamed, and with that she left the room.
Jojo stood and looked back at Rukia. The girl was breathing hard, sweat was trickling down her brow. “So do you feel like talking now?” He asked.
“Did you mean it?” Rukia asked, looking at Jojo. “Do you think I’m beautiful?” She asked.
“Yeah.” Jojo said, nodding his head. The man leaned against the wall behind him. “Of course I meant it. Why would I say it if I didn’t mean it?” He asked.
Rukia shook her head. “You must have been on that island too long.” She said. “You have no idea what beautiful is.”
“Why do you say that?” Jojo asked, confused.
The woman looked away. “I’m not saying anything more. Just get this over with.” She said.
“So you refuse to talk?” Jojo asked, stepping away from the wall. “You know what I’ll do if you refuse.”
“I know.” Rukia said.
“Alright…” Jojo moved towards Rukia’s feet. Before he even started tickling Rukia was giggling and kicking her feet. The man thought this was cute, and smiled as he grabbed Rukia’s right foot.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Rukia screamed with ticklish laughter as Jojo slowly moved his fingers over Rukia’s foot. His fingers traced over the bare soles sending the girl into hysterics. The girl screamed and laughed loudly. Her body jerked and twisted hard against her binds, but no matter how hard she kicked Jojo’s fingers still traced down her sole.
“I can’t believe how ticklish you are. For a tough pirate I mean.” Jojo said, his eyes were locked on the helpless foot. “Your feet are also soft. Unbelievable.” The man muttered, as he ran his index finger up and down the sole.
Rukia tried to speak, but no words came out. The woman was laughing too hard. Her chest heave and her body shook as she struggled against her binds.
Jojo was now playing with her toes and tickling the skin between each of them. “I’M DYING!” Rukia screamed, tears were trickling down her brow. Her feet were perhaps the most ticklish part on her body. “STOP… HAHAHAHA… I’VE… STOP!” She screamed with ticklish laughter.
“Will you tell me?” Jojo asked.
“I… HEHEHEHAHAHAHA! Y-YES! I… HAAA!” Rukia cried.
Jojo gave Rukia’s feet one last tickle before standing. “Alright.” He said, smiling warmly. “Tell me.”
Rukia sucked in as much oxygen as she could. “Will… you believe me?” She asked.
“Of course.” Jojo said. “But I’m not naive.”
“I know.” Rukia breathed. “Ok… the person who hired me to kill you didn’t reveal his name or face to me. I swear!” Rukia cried. “He just gave me the missiles and bees.”
Jojo put his hands high on his hips. “Really…” He said.
“You don’t believe me?” Rukia asked.
“No it’s not that.” Said Jojo. “Alright I believe you.” And with that he undid Rukia’s binds.
Rukia sat up on the table confused. “Why did you free me?” She asked.
“Because you told me the truth.” Said Jojo.
Rukia furrowed her eyebrows. She really did tell him the truth, but she wondered if he would have believed her if she had lied. Jojo took the girl by the hand and lead her down a long corridor. Opening a door he pointed inside. “There’s a bed in here. You can rest up if you’d like.”
“Why?” Rukia asked.
“Why rest up?” Asked Jojo.
“No… why… never mind.” Rukia said, deciding not to push her luck.
After Rukia settled into the bed Jojo made his way back to the control room. Kitty was watching the monitors. She wore a large smile on her face. “Were going to mommy’s?” She asked, when Jojo entered the room.
“Yeah.” Said Jojo.
“Yeah!” Kitty cheered, and jumped from her left foot to the right one. She loved visiting her mother. “So did Rukia tell you who wanted you dead?” Kitty asked, settling back down.
“No, but this will.” Jojo said. He reached into his suit and removed a small bee. “I grabbed this before running from those androids.” He said. Kitty looked the bee over. The only thing that seemed damage was the wings.
“It’s scary.” Said Kitty.
“Yeah.” Jojo said, putting it back in his suits pocket. “Why don’t you power down for a while and I’ll get some sleep. We should be arriving at Lisa’s in about an hour.”
“Ok.” Said Kitty. She took a seat in front of the controls and powered down. When she had Jojo inserted a cord into the catgirl’s head. The cord would feed power into the robot.
“Night.” He said, heading to his cabin.
The girls had fought as hard as they could, but were no match against Barbra’s ladies and soon their ship was overran. Each girl was escorted into the dining room where their hands were tied tightly behind their backs and one of their feet was suspended in the air by a rope. Barbra sat at the dinning table as one of her ladies brought her a large plate of food.
Barbra had short black hair that fell to her jaw line. She had dark brown eyes, broad shoulders and stood six feet tall. The woman was garbed in heavy armor that covered her entire body except for her head. The armor was silver in color and looked rustic. A few places on the armor had large scratches in it.
The woman dug into the food as soon as the plate was sat in front of her. “Of course…” she began, her mouth was filled with food. “Of course you know why I’m here.” She said, swallowing her meal.
The girls looked away from Barbra. They had no idea why she was there or who she even was. This was the first time they had seen her. “But I see confusion in each of your eyes.” Barbra said, glancing around the room. “So I’ll tell you. You see I’m here on behalf of my employer. My employer ordered a dead Jojo, but didn’t receive one. Did he?” She asked.
The women didn’t say anything.
“Did he? Do I need to torture an answer out of each of you?” She asked.
“No.” A girl said, breaking her silence. The girl was sitting on the floor a few feet away from the main entrance to the dining room. “Jojo got away with our captain.” She answered.
“No.” Barbra said, pointing her fork at the girl. “No he did not.” Barbra stood from the table. “Now you have no idea where Jojo is or your captain. And I know how Jojo works. He’s a hansom man and he has his ways to make a cute girl talk.”
“What could she say?!” Someone asked, her eyes were wide. “We have no idea who you or your employer are! We’ve never met him!” She cried.
“Doesn’t matter.” Barbra said. “Anything that can be tied to my employer must be taken care of. Now you failed to kill Jojo and if your captain was here she would be doing what now?” The woman asked.
“She would… punish us.” Said a girl, looking down.
“Right. Than she would punish herself. Normally when someone punishes themselves they go easy on themselves. I on the other hand don’t. You see this armor?” Barbra asked, looking down at her armor. “If I do wrong I press a button and the armor punishes me for doing wrong. I can’t stop it. Only the armor can.”
“So?” One girl said. “Why tell us?”
“I’m telling you this for only one reason.” Barbra said, walking away from the table. “I could be nice and allow you to punish yourselves, but I know that’s not going to happen. So I’m going to punish you myself. Or my girls are.”
The room was suddenly flooded with Barbra’s girls who were also garbed in heavy armor. Their armor looked shiny and new compared to Barbra’s. “Don’t go easy on them.” Barbra commanded. “Also find out if any of them know where Rukia is.”
The girls picked the girl they wanted to interrogate. Grabbing the foot that was suspended in the air they started tickling the sole. The room was filled with ticklish laughter as the bound girls tried to kick their feet away. Barbra smiled at the sight. She loved all forms of torture, but tickling was perhaps her favorite. She loved tickling so much because of how it made the body jerk and vibrate. How something that could cause laughter could also cause such discomfort to the person being tickled.
Barbra walked around the room and observed each of the girl’s. They slowly raked their fingers over the helpless soles. They scratched them mercilessly, some teased their toes, while other ran their tongues over the soles.
Barbra found one of the bound girls that weren’t being tickled. She was looking nervous before, but now seemed hysterical that Barbra was standing in front of her. “Look at you little one.” Said Barbra, going to one knee. “No one’s punishing you.”
“Ma’am please!” The girl shrieked. “I wasn’t even apart of this! I joined yesterday!” She cried.
“This is pathetic.” Barbra said, rolling her eyes. “You joined yesterday? Doesn’t matter. Your apart of this crew now. You’ll share the punishment with the others.” Barbra said. And with that she grabbed the girl’s foot and slowly raked her nails over the bare sole.
The girl shrieked and began thrashing wildly against the wall. “AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOO! HAA! HAA!” The girl pulled hard against her bind and than tried to pull her foot away, but it refused to budge an inch. Barbra didn’t even look at the foot she was tickling.
Barbra stuck her finger between each of the girls toes and began tickling the skin between. She than ran her fingers down the arches of the foot and over the heels. The foot slowly grew a bright red color as did the girl’s cheeks. Sweat trickled down her brow and tears were draining down her cheeks.
The girl’s chest heaved and her stomach vibrated as the tickling slowly wore on. “PLEASE STOP!” She screamed, through her laughter.
“Why should I stop when I love tickling your feet so much?” Barbra asked. She stuck out her tongue and ran it over the soles. The foot began vibrating in her hands and it made Barbra want to lick it more than ever. She stuck her tongue between the girl’s toes and than began nibbling them.
“AH! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The girl screamed, and tried to kick her foot, but Barbra was stronger than the girl and easily over powered her. After a few seconds of this Barbra stood.
“I think I found my girl.” She said, nodding. “Girl’s stop.” Barbra ordered. Her girls stopped tickling almost immediately. “Tie this girl to the table. Now.” She ordered, pointing to the girl she had been tickling moments before.
“No.” The helpless girl squeaked.
Barbra’s girls untied the helpless girl and hoisted her in the air. Lying her flat on her back they bound her arms and legs together than tied her hands over her head. The whole time the girl screamed and begged for them to leave her alone. When she was tied down and helpless Barbra snapped her fingers.
All at once Barbra’s girls started tickling the helpless one. They dug their fingers into her underarms, sides, ribs and stomach. They tweaked her knees and thighs and made short work of her feet.
They raked their fingers over the soles of her feet. Tickling the arches and heels relentlessly. They dug between each of her toes and some stuck their tongues between them.
The girls that were torturing her thighs and knees giggles as they did so. They even grabbed her crotch and tortured it.
“She’s so ticklish!” One commented.
“No talking.” Said Barbra. She wanted to hear the desperate laughter of the helpless girl.
“I love this.” Someone muttered.
Barbra walked up to the girl who had just spoken and pressed a button between her shoulder blades. The girl stopped tickling almost immediately. Seconds later she was on the ground rolling with laughter. Dozens of miniature hands located in her armor was tickling the girl all over.
“I said no talking. If I hear anymore everyone gets punished including me. And if I’m punished than everyone’s punishment is worse.”
The girls grew tight lipped afterwards, even the other girls who were tied against the wall closed their mouths a little tighter. Barbra slowly walked around the room and tickled each of the girl’s bound feet. They yelped and laughed as she moved past. When she looked at the girl being tickled again she saw she just had an orgasm. Her laughter was growing in intensity. Tears were flooding down her cheeks and she looked like she was about to pass out.
“And stop.” Barbra ordered. Her girls stopped immediately. The only sound that could be heard was the laughter that could of the armored garbed one still rolling on the ground.
Barbra starred deeply into the victims eyes. A smile creased her lips. “I think you’ve been punished enough.” The woman said, nodding steeply. “Take her off the table and put another girl on.” Barbra turned to the bound girl behind her. “Her.” She said, pointing at the girl.
“No!” The girl cried.

COMING SOON…
EPISODE 2​

Last edited:

You sir, have quite the imagination! That was very, very original. You think in anime. :p

Very well writen, good plot and very nice tickles. :D

I love a Sci-fi tickle story and who doesn't love sexy pirates. :woot:

You sir, have quite the imagination! That was very, very original. You think in anime. :p

Thank you very muh man. I wanted this story to seem advanced, but also pretty complicated. I want people to get the impression that technology is still growing in this world. Also Anime was in my head while writing it. Let me guess what gave it away... lol... The cat girl robot? I thought she would make a nice edition to the story.

Very well writen, good plot and very nice tickles. :D

I love a Sci-fi tickle story and who doesn't love sexy pirates. :woot:

I love sexy pirates.... LOL. Thanks man. It means a lot to me.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back