• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saturday, OCTOBER 4th: KNOTOBERFEST

Knot Amewzed

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Jenn and I are hosting a small gathering for couples and ticklees. Please send a PM if interested.

The official date is Saturday, October 4th at 7:00 pm. Snack foods will be served and I will have some cheap table wine available. It will be hosted at my house with no cover charge. I live in Brick, NJ. PM me for details.

We are looking forward to meeting new people! :imouttahe

IMPORTANT...
PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED THREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=131543

Bump, but not that big of a bump.

Wow. Only a few couples responded! It will be a blast!

Getting Closer!

4 couples and 2 single ladies lees have confirmed!!! Please PM me or respond in this thread for more information!

I am coming with Capnmad and I am trusting him to do the driving!! Therefore I am not worried about it in the least! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Fun!

Thanks to all that attended our little get together! Jenn and I had a lot of fun, made new friends and we now look forward to seeing you all again! Please keep in touch and we plan on having many more in the future.

KNOTOBER FEST!!!

With all the love,
Jason and Jenn

HUZZAH FOR KNOTOBERFEST!!!

Very cool little get together! Brother Knot, you and your wife were such very gracious hosts... I thank you very much for doing what so few do -- opening your home to us and allowing a bunch of us crazy folks you hadn't met a place to meet, play and shoot the breeze. You're both very cool folks, and I hope to see you again come NEST '09 or otherwise, as schedules and responsibilities permit.

We all had a great time, it was good to see some familiar faces (y'all know who you are!), and meeting new folks (you and your lovely wife) as well. I look forward to doing it again sometime. :)

Take care, and thanks again!!! :wavingguy

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Last night was such a blast! You guys were awesome hosts and really made it a comfortable and fun environment. I hope to see you all again very soon! Great to run into old friends and to make new in one evening. Loved the entire evening!

HUGS and TICKLES to all!!!!
Lily

It's wicked cool to see so many great events starting up! Yer gatherings are mod is MOST pleased for y'all. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back