• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angie- a true ticklish tale

mnfttklr

I used to work with a girl, we'll call her Angie, about two years or so ago. Angie was (and still is) really cute; the girl next door type. She's about 5'4" tall, with short auburn color hair, very soft eyes,for lack of a better word, very kissable lips, a nice round ass, and a nice firm set of breast. To this day she has the some of the prettiest breast I've ever seen (I won't go into how I know this).
Angie and I became really close. We were both attracted to each other, but never tried to pursue things further than a friendship. She would come up to me and hug me everytime she saw me, or put her arm around me when ever we talked. I'd always squeeze her ribs or tickle her under her arm when she did this, and she'd immediately burst into laughter. This girl was extremely ticklish. She had a great laugh and a beautiful smile, so I just couldn't resist tickling her every chance I got. She was only home for the summer on break from school, and we always talked about how we were going to miss each other when she had to go back. We hung out a lot over the summer, and I got to tickle her often, but nothing major. Then about 2 weeks before she was supposed to go back to school, things got interesting.
One day we were at work talking, and I told Angie there were two things I had always wanted to do, and I hoped she'd let me do them before she left. "Well, what is it?" she asked. "I have always wanted to see you in a pair of thigh highs, and I've always wanted to tie you up." I replied. "Tie me up!? Why do you want to tie me up?" she said suprised. "I don't know, I just do." I said. But I knew why, I just couldn't tell her. I was dying to get her in a position where I could really tickle her, but if I told her that I knew she'd never agree to it. "No way. You are NOT tying me up. I don't think you should see me in thigh highs either. That's just not happening." she said.
I tried for the rest of the day to change her mind, but she wasn't trying to hear it. "That's ok." I thought to myself, "I'll get you to change your mind."
The week went by as usual, except I brought my fantasy up every day. I figured she'd crack sooner or later. I can be pretty convincing. But she wouldn't budge. Each time I said something, she'd say "NO WAY! I am NOT letting you tie me up! Why do you want to tie me up so bad?"
"I just do. Why not? What's the worst thing that could happen? You know I'd never do anything to hurt you, so what's the problem?" I'd ask.
"Uh-uh. Nope. I don't know if I can trust you. You might try something." she'd say teasingly.
Friday rolled around, and still no luck. Angie was leaving in a week. I was running out of time. I knew it had to happen this week end, or it wasn't going to happen. She worked everyday after that until she left, so I tryed something a little different. On one of our breaks, I invited her over to my place on Saturday. "Just come by and hang out. It'd be nice to just chill with you before you go back to school. I'm not going to get to see you other than at work before you go back after this weekend." I pleaded, trying to sound sad. This was probably my last chance, so I had to be convincing. "Ok." she said, "but only for a little while. I have to go some where with my sister. But you're still not tying me up." I thought to myself, "That's ok. At least I'll get to tickle you a little bit" and I truly did want to hang out with her before she left. We really had become a good friends.
I called Angie Saturday afternoon. "So when are you comming over?" I asked. "I'll be there in an hour." she replied, "And I just bought this evening gown I want you to see. Tell me what you think."
Angie arrived about an hour later, and we watched tv and relaxed. After about an hour, she turned to me and said "Are you ready to see my dress?"
"Sure. Where is it?" I didn't know what to expect, and all I could think about at this point was tickling her. I was dying to get at her feet. I knew how tickish she was, but I hadn't gotten hold of her feet yet and it was killing me. Angie grabbed her bag and headed to the bathroom to change. I sat watching tv waiting on her to reappear. About five minutes later, she stuck her head out the bathroom door and hollered "Close your eyes!"
"Alright" I said, "My eyes are closed."
"No peeking till I say so." Angie commanded in an innocent voice. "Ok. You can look." I turned towards her voice and opend my eyes. My jaw hit the floor. She looked amazing. She wore a black, full length dress that fit like a glove, showing off her curves wonderfully. It hugged her hips, gripped her ass, and cupped her breast perfectly. It had a high split up each side, and she had on black stockings and black high heels. "Wow. You look great." I said. "Do you really like it?" she asked. "You're beautiful." I said. The stockings were driving me crazy! Did she have any idea what she was doing to me? Did she have any idea how badly I wanted to tickle her cute toes while she had those things on? "Thank you." she said, "I wasn't sure if I should get this one or not. I'm glad you like it;I feel better that I bought it now. I'm gonna go change." With that she turned and disappeared back into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat on the couch, my mind racing. "When she comes back out here, I'm jumping on her and tickling her till my fingers ache" was all I could think. I heard the bathroom door open, and turned to look. My eyes couldn't believe what they saw. There, in front of me stood Angie, in a pair of black thigh highs, a black thong with floral print, and a bra to match. She wasn't wearing the high heels anymore, and I could see she had painted her toes a bright red. Again my jaw hit the floor, but this time it was accompanied by a huge bulge in my pants. My God, she looked good! "I take it you like what I'm wearing" she said.
"That's an understatement" I said. "Come over here so I can see you." . She came and stood right in front of me. "Man, you have NO idea how good you look" I said. She just giggled. I started to grab her and tickle her (among other things) right there, but something stopped me. I looked up at her (I was still sitting on the couch), and she had this mischievious look on her face, like she knew she was torturing me.
"So, do I get to tie you up now?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. "I still don't know if I can trust you." she teased.
"Well, you're already in your thigh highs, so you might as well let me tie you up too. Then my fantasy will be complete" I said with a grin.
"Ok. But only if you promise to be nice"
I got up and went to get some rope.

Last edited:
Ah, thigh highs and rope. Ingredients for a perfect evening...and story. More! More!

Sorry for the delay.
I'll have the conclusion to this story posted today. I was posting it last night and hit the wrong key on my computer and erased the whole thing!

The best part is yet to come, and its all true! Now, if I could just pull something like that off again...:devil:

Thigh highs and rope....

God, dude, don't stop there. Tell us what transpired. In detail. (not the intimate stuff, if any):eek: :wow: :D

Yes, yes! All of it (the intimate stuff, too, would be fine with me ;) ;) )

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back