• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too low on Mod coverage?

AngelOfDarkness

Verified
Brook Banks, a ticklish BBW, page 2

What I have seen there is shocking. Flaming is against the Golden Rule, and yet a Mod did not intercept, or even delete the thread. This woman got chased away, and it hurt me to see the OP edit her post to state that she was not wanted here. I completely understand that they have lives, children, work, a spouse, and so forth.

Our mods do a wonderful job with this forum, but is it just me when we seem a bit understaffed for a forum of 70,000 people? I think the Admins/Mods should consider expanding so our current mods are not over burdened with relentless PMs asking all sorts of endless questions.

What does everyone else think?

We don't see everything, 'tis true. If you wish to help the best thing you can do is report the thread. Just as you wonder why the flaming got no mod reaction I too wonder how no one who read it reported it. A team effort, with all members part of the team, moderation is.

er...i had reported that post about an hour or so before Angel made this thread.

Did you? Hey~ Good on you guy! :D

it's what i do. i use it often for posts like that. it's guys like that TickleNSmell that truly disgust me; shallow, incompetent and crude. it's a wonder why so few women post looking for a tickle partner; it's because of people like him that make others feel unwelcome.

it's what i do. i use it often for posts like that. it's guys like that TickleNSmell that truly disgust me; shallow, incompetent and crude. it's a wonder why so few women post looking for a tickle partner; it's because of people like him that make others feel unwelcome.

Which makes me glad we have guys like you around to help us out!

Coverage is good. It's simply that a major chunk of staff is headed toward the NH gathering, and that's left a bit of a coverage gap for a few days. It happens around NEST also.

I had a busy day, so was not in 'til just now, other staff dealt with the post, and TickleNSmell has been banned from the media forums.

The forum is pretty quite 95% of the time, with few issues like this one. Most users are able to be civil.

Myriads

Coverage is good. It's simply that a major chunk of staff is headed toward the NH gathering, and that's left a bit of a coverage gap for a few days. It happens around NEST also.

I had a busy day, so was not in 'til just now, other staff dealt with the post, and TickleNSmell has been banned from the media forums.

The forum is pretty quite 95% of the time, with few issues like this one. Most users are able to be civil.

Myriads

No worries, Tzar, and thank you for what you and all of the mods do! :D

A weekend gathering event thingee = low mod coverage = me assuming control. See what chaos the gatherings bring?

Thank you all.

I am so deeply touched by everyone who defended me. I have decided to stay.
You are all so wonderful!!!!!!!!!:wub:

I may not be the best looking, but I am proud of what I got.
Don't know how that got to me in the first place. Thanks again.:justlips:<<<<----

Don't know how that got to me in the first place. Thanks again.:justlips:<<<<----

im really glad you decided to come back, welcome to the forum, i hope the rest of your stay is more enjoyable for you :)

Hari

Yay! Good for you, girly, don't let anyone ever mess with you, or they'll have me to deal with. :whip:

Yes, be very proud, for you are big and BEAUTIFUL!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back