• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why So Serious?- m/f --Captured By the Joker--

IDareYou

TMF Poster
Okay, this is my first go at a fictional tickle story and I would REALLY appreciate it if people gave me feedback, okay? It is about the Joker (the Heath Ledger version), because he is BEAUTIFUL. Thank you, enjoy, message, etc. Oh, and please don't think this is disrespectful of Mr. Ledger, I wrote it for the chatater that he perfectly portrayed.... Okay, I'm done now.

Oh, God. Oh, God, oh, God, oh, GOD!!! How did this happen? Out of all the people in this world, why me?
I'll tell you why. Because I'm Stupid Commitioner Gordan's daughter. That's all anybody sees me as, and just LOOK where it landed me....

well, honestly I couldn't tell you. Right now, I'm in a fairly big room. The walls were purple with a green border and rug. I'm laying on a big purple bed. Oh, did I mention I was tied down? And nearly naked other than my bra and panties? Thank God I shaved this morning. My wrists and ankles are attacted to the bed posts, making my body look like an X.

The last thing I remember was someone putting a cloth that had that knocking out stuff on it over my mouth and nose and a horrible, horrible laugh. I woke up here just a few muinets ago.

A bang on the door.

"Knock, knock. Can I come in?" said The Joker, entering regardless of what I would of said if I remeberd how to talk. His face was painted white with black eyeliner (or whatever you want to call it) and a blood red smile on his face, that covered scars. I've never understood what was so scary about clowns until this moment. I pretty much got what all the hype was about now. Being the clever person I am, I stared at him with my mouth open and my eyes bulging out of my sockets.
"So, your Commisioner Gordans dauhter..." The Joker continued, "I must say, I didn't expect you to be so beautiful... What's the matter? Cat got your tounge?"
"F- Fuck you." I managed to spit out. The clown frowned at me.
"Now, now. That's no way for a young lady such as yourself to speak. You ought to learn some manners." As he was talking he came closer and closer to me, carresing my face in his hand. "You seem awfuly nervous. Is it the scars? The make-up? My incredible good looks?" he said with the horrible laugh I remebered from earlier. He was also my captor.
"Now your probably wondering why your here..." He said, "Well, I'll tell you. Your daddy is my biggest problem. Not Batman, you ask? No, he's more of a playmate. It's your daddy who keeps me from my playmate, and I just won't have that. Sooo, I got you, so that I can convince dear old dad to lay off. He doesn't exactly know your gone yet, but not to worry, I sent him a lovely letter stating that if he doesn't get off my case, I'll cut you up into a thousand little peices and tape it for all the world to see. Doesn't that sound fun?"
"Your sick!" I said in discust, no stutter in my voice. He laughed again and strattled himself across my hips, dispite my struggles.
"Why so serious?" He asked me.
"Why don't you give me a smile?"
I didn't.
"Please? Just for me?"
Still nothing
"SMILE!" He said in a much deeper, more demonic voice. I was too scared to do anything, let alone smile.
"Well, if your not gonna smile for me... I'm going to have to make you." He took out a knife from his purple trenchcoat and brought it to my face. I knew what he was going to do. He was going to carve a smile on my face. DAMMIT, WHY DIDN'T I SMILE?? He burst out into laughter and pulled the knife away.
"The look on your face was priceless! Oh, wow. You thought I was really going to cut you open, didn't you?"
"Y- your not?"
"Oh no. I have to return you in one peice, right? I promised you dad I wouldn't hurt you until midnight, when you become mine."
"What time is it?" I asked praying it was morning or something.
"Oh, about noon." I breathed a sigh of relif. "But don't think your off the hook. Oh, no. What I am going to until I hear from you dad is torture you until you tell me exactly were the Batman is."
"But I don't know where he is!!"
"I know! Isn't that genious?!"
"But... but... your not supposed to hurt me!"
"Don't worry your pretty little head about being hurt. But remember, I still need to make you smile." he said. Again from his trench coat, he took... long purple and green feather...??? What the hell was this? I thought he was a villain! What could he possibly be doing with a feath-
"AHH! NO! NO STOP, PLEEEASE STOP!!!" I said as he made circles in my armpits with the feather.
"Why? I'm having so much fun!" He said joyusly
"NOO! AH HAHAHA, YOU CAN'T! STOP IT!!! IT TI-HE-HE-ICKES!!!!"
"That's the idea." he said as he dropped the feather and dug his fingers into my sides.
"STOP IT!! YOU CAN'T!!! PLEEEASE!!!"
"Where's the Batman?" he asked
"I DON'T KNOW!!! HHAHAHA"
"I think your lying." he said as he moved to my ribs.
"HAHE, I-I'M NOT!! I DON'T KNOW!!! PLEASE STOP IT!!! HAHAHAHA"
"If you want me to stop, then why are you laughing?"
"BECAUSE, IT TICKLES, YOU ASS!! PHH, HAHAHA, STOP!"
"Not if your going to call me names."
"I'M SORRY!!! HAHA, PLEEEASSE STOP!!"
"I don't think your sorry at all. You keep smiling and laughing."
"I- I CAH-CAN'T H-HELP IT!! AAHHH, HAHAHAA"
"Okay, now I'm going to ask you one last time: Where is the Batman?" he said migrating to my stomach.
"I D-DON'T HAHA, KNOWWW!!!! PLEASE!!! NOT THERE!!" I shricked as he started on my hips.
"I know he's not there silly. I want to know where he is not where he isnt."
"PLEASE! PLEASE! THIS IS TORTURE!!!! AH, HAHAHA."
"Pumpkin, I've only just begun."
"NOO! HAHA, NO MORE!!"
"Your note exactly in a position to be making demands, now are you?"
"PLEASE!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!! HAHAEHEHE"
"I thouht I made it clear. Tell me where batman is and I'll stop."
"B-BUT I DON'T KNOOOWWW!"
"Your a filthy liar, you know that?" he asked, without anger, just amusment. "Do you know what I do with filthy liars?" I couldn't speak anymore, just laugh and laugh. He answered anyway. "I clean them!"
"W-WHAT?"
"You'll see. I brought this just for the occasion." he said, gettin off me, only to get a bucket of water, and get back on, before I got a chance to recover. He pulled out a big soft-looking sponge, and ringed it over my midsection. I screamed at the warm water, dripping down my sides. He took the sponge and dabbed all over my body. My face, my arms, my armpits,my tummy, my sieds, everything!
"NO!! NO, PLEASE!!!! NO!!! STOP IT!!! AHAH HAAHA THIS IS WORSE THAN BEFORE!!"
"Really? Well then you better dry off if thats how you really feel." The Joker moved his head close to my stomach and started blowing the water around.
"AHH!!! NO!! PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" This was even WORSE!
"Boy, you sure are a hard woman to please." he smirked, and did a rasberry on my belly like he was my great-aunt or something! Breathing was becoming more and more diffucult by the second and I felt on the verge of unconsiuness.
"You know what?" he asked as he continued playing my ribs like a piano. "I don't think I'll give you back, no matter what ol' daddy says. You can be my new toy."

The last thing I heard before I blacked out was his laughter, merged with mine.

thanks for reading! I can make a part two if you want!

Better yet, I'd like to see one with Rachel Dawes ( Maggie Gyllenhaal ) getting it from the Joker. I don't care what anyone says, I think Maggie is cute and a better actress than Katie Holmes

So good!!!!!
we have a new spectacular story teller here people!!!!
:feets::feets::feets::tickle:

luurrvllly

simply delicious darling, pretty please bring maggie in for round 2, 2 tickle bunnies for the joker, now that's the story!:cat::cat:
laura

PART 2, I do a very good Joker impression. I wish I could record myself & put in ont he forum for everyone to hear.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back