• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanta play? */f (nylon)or(socks)

pribyljr

TMF Regular
(You see me roller blading on the sidewalk. It is a beautiful summer day. My blond hair is gently flowing in the lite breeze. I find a nice cozy spot by a tree. I sit down and look around. I know how to draw you out....I take a drink of water and the take off my roller blades. My new white sock covered feet just wiggling and relaxing. Are you gonna play??)

I'm jogging in the same park when I spot you out of the cornor of my eye. I see you sitting and relaxing wondering if I should come over or just keep going, I find that I can't help myself as I'm tempted by you wiggling socked feet, I figure I go over and break the ice.

"You look like you had a pretty good work out," I say, "Would you mind if I have seat here as well?"

Last edited:
"Sure I guess so. I was waiting for someone but theres no reason why you can't keep me company for a while." I offer my hand "I am Jennifer. It was a pretty good work out. I am glad its done. How about yours?"

"Sure I guess so. I was waiting for someone but theres no reason why you can't keep me company for a while." I offer my hand "I am Jennifer. It was a pretty good work out. I am glad its done. How about yours?"

"Hello Jennifer, I'm Lawrence" I say shaking your hand, "Not bad, not bad at all very tiring, who are you waiting for if you don't mind my asking?" I ask, my eyes glancing down at your feet from time to time.

"Hello Jennifer, I'm Lawrence" I say shaking your hand, "Not bad, not bad at all very tiring, who are you waiting for if you don't mind my asking?" I ask, my eyes glancing down at your feet from time to time.

A friend was suppose to meet me. (I continue teasing your eyes with my foot show.) Your welcome to join me I don't bite...and I promise my feet don't smell. (LOL) Do you work out here alot?

A friend was suppose to meet me. (I continue teasing your eyes with my foot show.) Your welcome to join me I don't bite...and I promise my feet don't smell. (LOL) Do you work out here alot?

(I smile warmly) Well I try to, today is a day off from work for me. (Trying my best not to stare at your feet as I sit down next to you) and don't worry about your feet, they smell fine (LOL)

(I smile warmly) Well I try to, today is a day off from work for me. (Trying my best not to stare at your feet as I sit down next to you) and don't worry about your feet, they smell fine (LOL)

(We casually talk and joke. You see a girl jog by and look at her. I playfully kick you with my right foot gently to tease you and get your attention.)

(We casually talk and joke. You see a girl jog by and look at her. I playfully kick you with my right foot gently to tease you and get your attention.)

(I feel you kick me and look at you smiling and then look at your feet again) Say, your feet look tired, how about a nice foot rub?

(I feel you kick me and look at you smiling and then look at your feet again) Say, your feet look tired, how about a nice foot rub?

Ok sounds like an offer I can't refuse. But keep my socks on there thin and trust me I'll feel it.

Ok sounds like an offer I can't refuse. But keep my socks on there thin and trust me I'll feel it.

Good to know (I say putting your scooting over a little closer so that I can put your feet in my lap and start rubbing) How does that feel?

Good to know (I say putting your scooting over a little closer so that I can put your feet in my lap and start rubbing) How does that feel?

(I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling. You notice an occasional twitch or wiggle and I bite my lip a little as you go near my undertoes.) Feels awesome.

(I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling. You notice an occasional twitch or wiggle and I bite my lip a little as you go near my undertoes.) Feels awesome.

(As I continue to massage your feet I see you biting your lip) Something wrong? (I ask as I pinch around your undertoes and the soles of your feet)

(As I continue to massage your feet I see you biting your lip) Something wrong? (I ask as I pinch around your undertoes and the soles of your feet)

(I squirm and my feet wiggle and twitch) Oh just a little sensitive on my feet. I'll try to hold still but its tough when you do under my toes.

(I squirm and my feet wiggle and twitch) Oh just a little sensitive on my feet. I'll try to hold still but its tough when you do under my toes.

Oh really? (I say smiling and began to lightly run my nails up and down the soles of your socked feet) A little ticklish?

(Gritting teeth trying not to laugh) what do you keheheha think.

I'm not sure, (rakes my nails up your foot and scartches a fingernail back and forth under your toes) this is going to take a little research (I say laughing a little)

I'm not sure, (rakes my nails up your foot and scartches a fingernail back and forth under your toes) this is going to take a little research (I say laughing a little)

AhHHH.....ok.....(while giggling and lauging).....it tiiiiccccklleeesss. Got an idea (catching breath) lets get some lunch and play more since my friend doesn't appear to be coming.

About Tickle Torture

did you know that i am 13 and i have rarely got tickled i wish i could get tickle torture but i also have no siblings reply back and can you tell me if you have gotten any tickle torture by the way i am a girl

AhHHH.....ok.....(while giggling and lauging).....it tiiiiccccklleeesss. Got an idea (catching breath) lets get some lunch and play more since my friend doesn't appear to be coming.

I do like the sound of that, I'll buy too (I offer my hand to you to help you to your feet after you put some regular shoes on) I must say your rather ticklish aren't you?

Last edited:
I do like the sound of that, I'll buy too (I offer my hand to you to help you to your feet after you put some regular shoes on) I must say your rather ticklish aren't you?

Sounds great (taking your hand and standing up. as luck would have it we are parked close together about 3 spots away. We stop at my car so I can put on my shoes. I am not sure if its suprise or excitement but your eyes seem to light up as I remove my socks and you get a great view of my nylon covered soles. I tease you with adjusting how they fit my toes as I put on my favorite white heels. I devilishly wink) You should see how ticklish they are now. I'd say on 10 scale they are a million. OK lets get lunch we can go in one car if its easier. Your call...

Sounds great (taking your hand and standing up. as luck would have it we are parked close together about 3 spots away. We stop at my car so I can put on my shoes. I am not sure if its suprise or excitement but your eyes seem to light up as I remove my socks and you get a great view of my nylon covered soles. I tease you with adjusting how they fit my toes as I put on my favorite white heels. I devilishly wink) You should see how ticklish they are now. I'd say on 10 scale they are a million. OK lets get lunch we can go in one car if its easier. Your call...

Let's go in one car, we can go in mine if you like and we can come back to park and and eat since it's so nice, and then I may just have to take you up on that offer (I get excited at the thought of tickling your nylon covered feet. I try to think of a way to get at your feet. I open the door for you and you have a seat and we back out of the parking spot and begin to leave) Where would like to go?

Let's go in one car, we can go in mine if you like and we can come back to park and and eat since it's so nice, and then I may just have to take you up on that offer (I get excited at the thought of tickling your nylon covered feet. I try to think of a way to get at your feet. I open the door for you and you have a seat and we back out of the parking spot and begin to leave) Where would like to go?

Whatever sounds good to you. (I tease you with my feet slipping in and out of my shoes as we go.) maybe a place where I can put my feet up.

Whatever sounds good to you. (I tease you with my feet slipping in and out of my shoes as we go.) maybe a place where I can put my feet up.

(I keep looking down at your feet as you slide them in and out of your shoes) I know a perfect place we can go to (I drive to a nearby subway and order us some sandwichs, chips, and drink, and true to my word I pay, I drive us back to the park and walk you to a near by table where we sit and talk a little more and have lunch, I sit scross from and off to the right side and you put your feet up next to me. I look down at your feet, ankles crossed right over left) I'm sorry, I just can't help myself any longer (I admit to, and scribble my nails on your nylon covered right foot)

(I keep looking down at your feet as you slide them in and out of your shoes) I know a perfect place we can go to (I drive to a nearby subway and order us some sandwichs, chips, and drink, and true to my word I pay, I drive us back to the park and walk you to a near by table where we sit and talk a little more and have lunch, I sit scross from and off to the right side and you put your feet up next to me. I look down at your feet, ankles crossed right over left) I'm sorry, I just can't help myself any longer (I admit to, and scribble my nails on your nylon covered right foot)

(i start to squirm and shake my foot real hard. I bite my lip gently to attemp to hold back my laughter. I quickly use my left foot to cover my right.) So you like to play huh? Cool ready for some real fun?

(i start to squirm and shake my foot real hard. I bite my lip gently to attemp to hold back my laughter. I quickly use my left foot to cover my right.) So you like to play huh? Cool ready for some real fun?

Of course I love to play, what did you have in mind? (I ask you as I begining tickling your left foot as well)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back