• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Road Whippings, Looking For Home Respite, And, Finding Respite, Or No Respite

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. It did play out nearly as well as the first homestand. The Paradise Islanders lost two out of three in New York, with both losses coming in the bottom of the ninth inning. The Good Guys found a brief reprieve, when they went to Atlanta, to visit the struggling Braves, as the team from Paradise won two of the three games. When the Good Guys moved on to Houston, fortunes turned sour again, as they lost two of three in Texas. They returned home, on a Sunday night, for their second homestand of the year, which would commence the following night.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, he had other problems besides the ones that the Good Guys were facing on the field. Naomi had been largely absent during the entire road trip. Mitch could not reach her by either computer, or phone. Frequent daily thunderstorms in Paradise Island, a rarity for April, made it impossible for Naomi to get on the computer to speak to Mitch, or e-mail him. The weather also affected the phone lines, as Mitch could not get through from either his cell phone, or hotel phone. On the last night of the road trip, Mitch received a sharp instant message from her, when he turned on his Yahoo IM. From the tone of the instant message, Mitch knew that he was not headed for a good time when he returned to Paradise with the team.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi pointed him to the guest room. "This is great. I dont talk to you all fucking week, and now you're sending me to the guest room. Fantastic!" Mitch spouted. "Dont you give me the attitude, Mitchell. I came looking for you last night, and got your attitude "Where are you, bitch" e-mail! When you send me that, you aren't going to come home to all lovey dovey and kissy huggy. You knew there were weather problems, and problems with the cable and phone lines, and yet you still insisted on sending me your nastygram e-mails, so, this is what you get! You can go slam your penis in a window this week for all I care, mister, because you aren't getting any from me!" Naomi snapped. Mitch went to the guest room, and the fight was on.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their second homestand of the year, against the Pirates. The weather, thankfully, had cleared, and dried out. Gil Bellows was on the mound. He allowed one run in six innings, as the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie with a run in the eighth, and Kate Hudson saved a 2-1 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She gave up four first inning runs, but the Good Guys rallied in the middle innings, to first tie the score, and then take the lead, before finally winning the game, 7-5. Neve Campbell took the ball on Wednesday night. She gave up a three run homer in the third inning, and it was enough to defeat her, 3-2.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, a very glum Mitch and Naomi showed up. "It's like he just asks for fights. He acts like it was my fucking fault that we had storms here every damn night he was away. Believe it or not, Mitchell, not everything in this world is Naomi's damn fault. There are natural disasters. We live on an island with a lot of storms. Sometimes it amazes me how we manage to play our games. You need to get the facts, before automatically pulling out the attitude" Naomi snapped. After Mitch and Naomi left counesling, they met up with Cathy at the hotel for playtime. Mitch and Cathy went at it, and so did Cathy and Naomi, but Naomi made it clear to Mitch that they were in the deep freeze, and she didnt want Mitch to touch her. Such seemed to be par for the course for them.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook was the starter. She got hit hard, allowing five runs, in a 5-3 loss. Hayden pitched on Saturday night, and got bombed, allowing eight runs, in an 8-3 defeat. Gil Bellows tried to avoid the Good Guys being swept on Sunday, a sunny, dry, 83 degree day, in front of a sellout. Gil allowed two runs in eight innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 2-0 deficit in the eighth, to score five times , on two homers, and powered their way to a 5-2 win.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Charlize had the ball on Monday night. She allowed three runs in six innings. The game was tied 3-3 in the ninth, when Kate Hudson gave up a solo homer, that lost the contest, 4-3. Neve Campbell pitched on Tuesday night. Neve gave up only one run in six innings, as the Good Guys hammered four homers, and cruised to a 6-1 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook took the mound on Wednesday afternoon for the 105pm homestand finale matinee, a sunny, bright, 86 degree gem of a day, in front of a sellout. Rachel kept the team in the game, allowing three runs into the seventh. The Good Guys had to fight back from a 3-0 deficit, to score six big runs in the bottom of the eighth, that finished the Cardinals. Kate Hudson made the lead stand up in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 6-3 win, that completed a winning five and four homestand. The subpar previous road trip, and current homestand, showed that the team was not clicking on all cylinders, but, as they prepared to pack to travel to Pittsburgh the next night, the Good Guys were at least winning more games than they were losing.

The team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lees would be the team's male hitting and pitching coaches, who were the "goats" for the team's subpar play. Both men were tied hand and feet to the beds, in the middle of the fetish club. The female pitchers surrounded the pitching coach first, as Kate Hudson began the tickle on his neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Moving down, Naomi was next, tickling the pitching coach on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, counting his ribs:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, Hayden was the next ler, attacking the pitching coach on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing his legs to buck:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Finally, Rachel Leigh Cook tickled the pitching coach's feet with her fingers, and two feathers. The pitching coach went berserk, wigging his feet and toes and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO! I GIVE UP! NO!

The hitting coach would be the next target, as Charlize Theron began the tickle on his neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAA! Working down, Katherine Heigl was next, tickling the hitting coach on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he howled some more:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! OMG TALL STRONG ONE TICKLING ME THERE! NOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! Moving down, Hilary Duff was the next ler, attacking the hitting coach on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing his legs to buck:HHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAA! Finally, The extremely ticklish Neve Campbell took pleasure in tickling the hitting coach's feet, running her fingers, and feathers, over his feet, and playing piggies with his toes. The hitting coach went ballistic, howling with laughter, and shaking his feet:HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE GANG TICKLING! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and both the hitting and pitching coaches were untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to embark on the road trip, beginning in Pittsburgh. "Not a great homestand on field or off. Let's try to make this a one bad homestand thing, and do better next time" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, picked up his suitcase, and headed to the airport, to catch the team plane to Pittsburgh.

So, it had been a rather rough stretch for both Mitch and Naomi, and the team. Now came a ten day road trip. Would fortunes improve for the team, and the couple? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seems like Naomi was in the right that time. Although it would be difficult not to make assumptions there are alternatives that Mitch could have looked into. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, sometimes Mitch does jump to conclusions. It may happen due to the stormy marriage he's endured with Naomi for over 20 years.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely on Tuesday.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back