• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Need to Learn the Rules part 2 (F/F, whole body, sexual content)

phantom110

TMF Regular
You Need to Learn the Rules
By phantom110
Part 2
*Warning: This story is sexually explicit, and features an non-consenting victim*

No sooner had Amy gotten off the phone with Kristin that she started plotting her revenge. She already knew what she was going to do, but she wasn't sure how she was going to go about it. Kristin was aware that Amy wasn't thrilled about the upcoming nuptials, which is why she had decided to invite her over to try to work things out. Amy, of course, had other ideas. She knew what she was going to do wasn't really fair, but she'd always secretly wanted to do to another woman what Tom had done to her; tear her down into a babbling, whimpering maniac with not but the flick of a fingernail. Amy packed her large purse, putting at the bottom some soft rope, string, her hair brush, and she double checked that she had her compact and makeup brush as well as an old mascara applicator. She also brought the prescription sedative she had received a few months back, the smelling salts she found at the drug store, and a bottle of wine.
Kristin wanted to look her best, not only to try to impress Amy (okay, and to make her jealous), but also because she knew Tom would be home later, and she wanted to surprise him with her cute outfit. To do this, Kristin was wearing a beautiful white button up, very short sleeved shirt with a plunging neckline and push up bra, along with his favorite cutoff denim skirt. Of course to top it off she was wearing her thin white socks which showed her pink nail polish.
Kristin was just setting the table as Amy pulled into the driveway. Amy checked her makeup in her car's mirror, and walked to the door.
"Hi, Amy," Kristin greeted her. "Good to see you again."
"It's a thrill to see you, as well," responded Amy. "I hope this wine will go well with dinner," she smirked. The very first thing Amy did, even before walking the door was to unlace and remove her pink and white Nike Shox. "Where should I put these," she asked?
"You didn't have to do that, Amy," said Kristin.
"Yes, I do. Trust me." The last thing Amy was going to do was get caught with her shoes on in the house again.
Kristin couldn't help noticing how nice Amy looked, even just in her comfy clothes. Amy was wearing a pink and blue velour-type workout outfit that fit very nicely around her gorgeous butt and perky breasts. Kristin was always jealous of Amy's larger breasts and smaller feet. Tom sometimes made fun of her for her large feet, calling them "gun-boats" and the like which upset her and made her feel self-conscious.
The ladies adjourned quickly to the dining room and commenced with small talk. As Kristin started serving, Amy un-corked the wine and added the sedative to Kristin's glass.
"I hope you enjoy the wine. I picked it out especially for you," Amy stated while smirking.
As dinner progressed, Kristin got more and more sleepy. "Wow," she commented, "I didn't think I was this tired. Would you mind if we went into the bedroom and watched some TV?"
"Not at all," smiled Amy.
This is the moment Amy had waited for, and Kristin was going to make this even easier than she thought. The ladies hadn't been in the bedroom 3 minutes when Kristin drifted off to sleep. Amy made sure that Kristin was asleep, and then quickly went out to the living room to get her purse. Kristin had fallen asleep on the bed, so all Amy would have to do is move her around a bit. Tom and Kristin had a queen sized four post bed which was made of sturdy hardwoods. Even better, running between the two posts at the foot of the bed was a lathed piece of wood that was perfect to attach ropes to. Amy tied a piece of rope to each of the posts at the head of the bed, and secured one rope in the middle of the lathed piece. She then raised Kristin's arms up above her head and secured each wrist tightly to the posts. Amy went then moved to the foot of the bed and pulled Kristin down just far enough that her feet barely hung over the edge of the bed. As she pulled her down, Kristin's skirt rode up just far enough for Amy to notice that her panties were also thin and white. Amy made a mental note of this and continued immobilizing Kristin. She pulled down her skirt, and moved to Kristin's ankles. She bound them together very tightly as she knew that Kristin was going to be a fighter, and tied to two ropes together, securing her ankles firmly in place. Amy paused a moment to observe her handiwork. Amy was by no means a lesbian, but she had to admit to herself that dominating someone like she did was very erotic, and couldn't help but feel a little aroused. Amy didn't bring a video camera, nor did she know where Tom kept his, but she did bring her digital camera and took a few pictures. Amy found Kristin's sleeping mask on her bedside table, placed it over her eyes, and then took a few more pictures. After she was satisfied with this, she decided it was time to begin. She removed the smelling salts from her purse and waved them under Kristin's nose. Kristin woke up slowly, and when she did she was panicked! She couldn't understand why she couldn't move or see.
"Hey! What the hell is going on here? Who's done this to me? What's going on and what do you want!?"
"Hello, Kristin," said Amy. "It's Amy, and I'll tell you what's going on here. Your fiancé' tortured the hell out of me last month and you're going to pay for it."
"Me!? Why me!? What the hell are you going to do?” begged Kristin.
"Simple, why else would I immobilize you like this? I'm going to do the same thing to you he did to me: I'm gonna tickle the living hell out of you. And I'm doing it to YOU because I don't like you, and it's a great way to get back at him; torture the one he loves."
"YOU'RE SICK! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!? WHEN TOM FINDS OUT..." Kristin went silent as she felt Amy's long, manicured fingernail touch her underarm. Kristin gulped. "Ummm, you know Amy, maybe we could work something out? Why don't we BOTH get back at Tom? That would be much better, don't you think? We could tie him down and make him watch girly movies, or, umm...PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" she pleaded.
"Oh I'm gonna have fun with this.." Amy mused. She then, very slowly, raked her nail down Kristin's underarm.
"*Giggle*, please Amy, *snicker*, this is cruel. Teehee, dohon't do thissssssss"
"You should keep better control of Tom then, tell him not to torture other people. Now YOU PAY!" And with that, Amy started in earnest. Amy attacked Kristin's underarms with all 10 fingers.
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"
Amy was loving this! She then understood why Tom got so much pleasure out of doing this to people. All she had to do was flick a couple fingernails and Kristin was a wreck. As the torture continued for a few minutes, Kristin began to feel thankful. Her underarms, while ticklish, probably only ranked about a 6 on a 1-10 scale of ticklishness. Her sides ran about a 7 1/2. She just prayed that Amy wouldn't touch her feet. Kristin's feet were off the charts ticklish, and she would absolutely lose all control if Amy so much as touched them.
"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE STOP, AMY! I'LL DOOOHOHOHOOHOOHOO ANYTHING!" And just like that, Amy did stop. Kristin panted for a few moments. "Thank you, Amy. *Pant* you’ve seen the light then?"
Just then, Kristin's blindfold came off. After her eyes adjusted, she noticed that Amy had her big, bushy makeup brush twirling in her fingertips. "You wouldn't dare! Please no..." Kristin pleaded. But her pleas fell on deaf ears.
"Of course I would dare! What are you going to do to stop me?" And with that, she renewed her attack. Kristin watched the brush twirl slowly toward her exposed and helpless underarm, biting her lower lip. She thought she could tough it out. After ten seconds, her lip quivered and she the dam was broken. "MmmmwaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Amy focused on one for a few minutes, and then switched to the next. She did this for roughly ten minutes, and then noticed that Kristin's shirt was riding up a bit, exposing her belly button.
"Hmm, what a cute belly button you have, darling. Is it ticklish too?"
"NOOOOHOHOHOHOHO! LEAVE MY BEEHEHEHEHEHLY BUTTON ALOOOOOONE!"
"Well, that answers that, doesn't it?" Amy moved down a bit lower, and moved the brush over Kristin's poor little belly button. Kristin's torture was reaching a new level. This was awful and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Sure, Tom had tickled her a few times, but it was usually playful. Even at its worst it was nothing like this. This was pure torture. After a minute of two, Amy dropped the brush and started in with her fingers. This was far worse! Amy spider tickled her sides and tummy, all amid loud and tormented laughter.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE! THIS ISN'T FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIR! PLEHEHEHEHESE STAAAAAAWP!"
After 10 more minutes, Amy obliged her and stopped. Amy was loving this while poor Kristin was an absolute wreck. She was panting, sweating, her hair was a mess, and worst of all; she was horny. Kristin hoped that Amy had not, nor would notice the fact that her thin little panties were getting more than a little wet. Just as Amy was un-straddling her, Kristin moved just right and up came her skirt, just enough for Amy to see.
"Well, well, well," mused Amy, "what have we here? I can't believe this! Is poor little Kristin ENJOYING this?"
"Not at all you twisted freak! It's just hot in here! Let me go now!"
"No, I don't think I will. Unless, of course, you tell me where something is that I'm looking for."
"ANYTHING! Just so long as you let me go!"
"Very well," Amy replied. "Tell me where you and Tom keep your toys."
"NEVER! HOW COULD YOU YOU SICK BITCH!? I'M NOT TELLING YOU!"
"So you would prefer me tickling your feet? Oh well, if you insist..."
Kristin then had second thoughts. She started back peddling as fast as she could. "Come on now, let's not be too hasty," she pleaded. "I can be reasonable. If I tell you, you won't *gulp* touch my feet, right?" Just the thought had Kristin almost in tears. Amy left the room to get a chair from the dinning room table.
"I'll be right back. I'm planning on being her for a while, so I need a chair."
"NO! AMY! I'LL TELL YOU! WE KEEP THEM IN MYMMMMMMMMMPH!" Amy put her hand over Kristin's mouth.
"Shut up or I will tickle your feet for 2 hours. If you so much as make one peep before I get back, it will never end. Do you understand? If so, shake your head yes." Kristin indeed nodded her head, her eyes wide as saucers.
Amy returned less then a minute later, not only with a chair, but one of the cloth napkins from dinner and a wooden spoon. "Open wide," she demanded. Kristin shook her head "no" emphatically. She knew better than to talk, but wanted to make it clear she was not okay with this. To get her to open her mouth, Amy plugged Kristin's nose till she had to gasp for breath, and then she shoved the napkin in, securing it with a nylon stocking lying next to the bed. "Tom gagged me so I couldn't be heard when he attacked my feet. Now it’s your turn. Are your feet as ticklish as mine? If their size is any indication, you're the most ticklish woman on earth!"
Kristin screamed into her gag as Amy positioned herself at the foot of the bed. For a brief moment, Amy felt bad as she flashed back to being hogtied on that same bed and her feet being mercilessly tortured. But she quickly got over it, and commenced her torture. Amy grabbed Kristin's right foot by the big toe and bent it backward. Kristin tried desperately to cover her foot with her other, but Amy took the wooden spoon and smacked to bottom of her foot with it. Kristin cried out into her gag. "Play nice. Keep your feet apart or I'll do it again until you learn. Understand?" Kristin wearily nodded yes, and moaned into her gag. Amy re-grabbed Kristin's foot and raked two fingers down her sole. Kristin went berserk! With only two fingers, Amy had Kristin screaming and sobbing into her gag. She couldn't hold back any longer, and with all ten fingers, tickled the hell out of Kristin's soles.
"This is great! There's so much foot to tickle, maybe I will be here all day! Ha Ha Ha!" For half an hour minutes, Amy traced up and down poor Kristin's helpless feet, from heel to ball, through instep and over arches, always stopping just at the base of the toes. Kristin's tormented laughter came through muffled, but Amy knew exactly what she was doing to her. After paying attention to her soles, Amy slowed down, running one finger lazily up and down Kristin's soles.
"How are you feeling now, huh? Wish you'd told me where the toys are? I'll tell you what. I'm going to give you one more chance. If I un-gag you, will you tell me where the toys are?" Kristin meekly nodded "yes". She would give anything for this torture to end. She was a mess, both mentally and physically, and she needed this to stop for her sanity.
"Okay, I'm going to take out the gag. Don't scream, don't beg, just tell me where the toys are. Understand?"
Amy then untied the nylon from around Kristin's head and slowly removed the gag.
"Under the bed in the briefcase," meekly mumbled Kristin. Amy smiled. She knew she had won.
Amy rustled around under the bed for a moment, and then came up with a small, remote control vibrating egg. "Oh now this is PERFECT!" Amy exclaimed, while Kristin cried some more. Amy proceeded to lift Kristin's skirt and place the egg into Kristin's panties. "Let's test this, just to make sure it works, huh?" Amy pressed the button, the egg came to life, and Kristin immediately started moaning. "Kristin, you don't know how perfect this is," mused Amy as she returned to her chair. Amy left the egg on long enough to Kristin to be oblivious to Amy reaching into her purse and grabbing the string. Kristin was lost in sexual ecstasy, that is, until she felt Amy wrapping the string around her big toes.
"What the, mmmmmm, hell are you, ooooooooooooooh, doing!? We had *pant* an agreement!"
"I lied." Stated Amy. After the string was tied tightly around Kristin's thin cotton enclosed toes, Amy renewed her attack. Kristin didn't know what to do!
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAH OOOOOOOOOOOOH, THIS ISN'T FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIR. OOOOH GOOOOOOOOOHOHOD!" Kristin was mortified! The tickling sensations of Amy's nails working in between her toes, the cotton magnifying the feelings, and the vibrator were just too much. The real problem was the tickling sensations were overwhelming the sexual ones, but she could still feel the desire to cum. This went on for a good 5 minutes, with Kristin caught between agony and ecstasy. "OOOHOOOHOOOHOOO! YOU'RE mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GONNA PAHAHAHAHAHAY!"
As this was going on, both Kristin and Amy were oblivious to the sound of Tom's car pulling into the driveway. He thought it was odd that Amy's car was there, and was even more suspicious when he walked into the house and hear Kristin's tortured laughter and moans. He snuck into the bedroom to find his fiancé' tied to their own bed being sexually and physically tortured by his best friend, who, with one hand was tickling Kristin's feet, and with the other was toying with herself.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" He bellowed? Just then, Kristin could take no more, and exploded in the loudest, most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, while Amy dropped both of her hands and stared terrified at Tom. Tom grabbed the remote from Amy and shut it off, and grabbed Amy by the wrist with his other hand.
"How DARE you!?" he screamed. "I see you STILL haven't learned the rules!"
Amy decided to try to play dumb. "What do you mean?" she pleaded. "I took my shoes off! And see, I'm wearing your favorite socks! The pink and white ones!"
"I see that," he replied. He looked over at Kristin who was still too weak to move or speak, and then back to Amy. "Get on the bed, hands over your head, feet over then end. Now."
"Or what?” Amy countered.
"Or, I call the police and tell them that you broke in, drugged my fiancé' and not tortured not only by tickling, but violated her sexually as well."
Amy meekly nodded her head, climbed onto the bed, and assumed the position. "How are you feeling, Honey?" Tom asked Kristin. She didn't respond, however, as she had passed out from the force of the orgasm. "That well, huh?" he mused. Tom untied Kristin's wrists, and laid them together on her chest. Amy was puzzled, but obeyed when he grabbed her wrists, tied them together, and then tied them to the right post. He went to the foot of the bed and with the extra rope, bound her ankles the same way Amy had done to Kristin. Amy was very puzzled when he didn't untie Kristin's ankles, however, and in fact re-tied Kristin's wrists to the left post.
"While I've got you both here, we might as well have some fun as a family, right?" Amy said nothing, just closed her eyes and let one tear fall.

Want to see what happens next? Let me know! As always, constructive criticism is welcomed. Also, any ideas you'd like to see for the finale.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back