• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angie- a true ticklish tale (Conclusion)

mnfttklr

Sorry for the delay. Here is the conclusion to the most fun I've ever had tickling someone. Hope you enjoy! (I know I did:D )

I went to the bed room closet to find the rope I had brought home from work. All week I had been wondering if I was ever going to need it, but boy was I glad I had it now. I could hardly containg my excitement. Was this really happening? Was I finally going to have her at my ticklish mercy? "I can't believe this. She's actually going to let me tie her up!" I thought. I dug through the closet and found my treasure on the floor in the corner. I grabbed the rope and smiled as I stood up. I had cut the rope into four pieces, 10ft each. "One for each limb" I mumbled. "Ok. Relax. You can't do anything to tip Angie off. If she knew you were going to tickle her, she'd NEVER let you do this. You gotta act normal."
I gathered myself and walked back out to the living room. Angie was still standing in the same spot, watching me as I came back into the room. She saw the rope in my hands, and a look of uncertainty crept across her face. "Don't worry" I said reassuringly, "I promised I'd behave and I will."
"I don't know. I'm not sure if I should trust you or not." she teased.
"Oh come on, whats the worst that could happen?" I asked. She just smiled and watched as I walked over to the couch. I laid the rope on the floor, tossing the ends of two of the pieces under the couch to the wall behind it. I then reached over the back of the couch and pulled the rope over it. I stepped back and looked at Angie. I felt a devilish grin comming across my face and quickly caught myself. "Don't tip her off!" I thought. I motioned to the couch and asked her to have a seat. She smiled and walked cautiously over and sat down. She still had a nervous look about her. Angie looked up at me inquisitvely. "Just relax" I said, " You have nothing to worry about. You know I would never do anything to hurt you. I promised I'd behave and I will, even though I don't want to."
"I know you wouldn't hurt me" she replied smiling, "I just don't want us to do anything that we might regret." This last comment caused her to blush a little. "Thats great!" I silently told myself, "She's having sexual thoughts too. But... I've got to tickle her first. I'll probably never have this opportunity again."
I reach over and placed Angie's right arm on top of the back of the couch. I wrapped the rope around her wrist and tied it securely.
"That's too tight." she objected.
"Sorry. I'll loosen it a little." I untied the knot and loosened her binds a little. Not enough for her to get away, but enough so she wouldn't complain. "Is that better?" I asked.
"Yes. That's better. Thank you" she said smiling. She had a gorgeous smile, and it made me want to tickle her even more. I couldn't wait to get her extremely ticklish body under my fingers!
I then tied her left arm the same way. I went and got two chairs from the dinning room. I placed the two chairs in front of Angie and turned them so they faced one another. I grabbed the ends or the ropes tied to her arms from the floor and pulled them tightly, and wrapped each one around a leg of the chairs. I tied them tightly and asked Angie to try and lower her arms. She pulled at her restraints and said "I can't. I can't move my arms."
"Perfect" I thought. Her soft arms and delicate ribs were nicely exposed in this position, and I planned to take full advantage of the situation. Next I took her right leg and lifted her foot onto the chair. It took every ounce of restraint I had not to tickle her foot right then and there, but so far my plan was working perfectly and I had to be patient. I grabbed the third piece of rope and began wrapping it around her ankle. Angie laughed out loud and said "Man, you're really tying me up huh?"
"I told you this is what I always wanted to do" I replied. A sly smile had crept across my face. It would have given me away, but luckily my back was toward her and she couldn't see me face. I wrapped the rope around her ankle several times and then tied it. I took both ends and pulled them across the bottom of the chair to the opposite sides, and tied them to the chairs legs. I then turned my attention to her left foot. I was dying to tickle her. I thought I was going to explode. Just a little while longer and I'm set. I'll have her right where I want her. I tied her left foot the same way.
"It's too tight" she objected.
"No its not."
"Yes it is. My foot is starting to fall asleep." I reluctantly loosened the rope. I tried to be careful not to loosen it too much. I didn't want her to pull those pretty feet away when I started tickling them. "There. How's that?" I asked.
"Much better. Thank you"
I stood up and looked at my cute and helpless friend. She looked up at me smiling. She still had no idea what I had planned for her. Like her arms, her feet were totally exposed. I had tied them right on the edge of the chair. No matter how much she wiggled and struggled, there was no where to hide them. I smiled in triumph. "Hold on a second." I went to the dinning room and grabbed another chair. "Now what are you going to do with that?" Angie asked giggling.
"Oh, this one I'm sitting on." I replied. I pulled the two chairs her feet were tied too further apart, spreading her legs in the process. I place my chair in the middle, and stepped over Angies out stretched leg to sit down. I looked down at Angie's feet. I was finally going to get to slide my fingers up and down her tender soles! I looked at her pretty toes, covered by those soft, slick nylons. I followed her thigh highs up her legs, taking notice how they stopped about 3/4 of the way up her thigh and her soft, smooth skin began. I followed her legs to her crotch. Her legs were spread wide in front of me, and for the first time I had a very good look at this area. She filled out her panties wonderfully, and I could feel the lust building up inside me. "I promised I wouldn't do anything like that" I reminded myself.
I continued my gaze up to her mid section, then to her nice firm breast, and finally stopped at her face. She looked prettier than usual, and I stared into her soft brown eyes. She returned my stare and smiled. My urge to tickle her had been constantly building, and by this time was at a fever pitch. I couldn't wait any longer. My fingers demanded to crawl across her soft skin. Angie continued to look into my eyes smiling. Suddenly, her expression changed. Her eyes got big, and as if she was reading my mind, she burst "Do NOT tickle me!"
"Why not?" I asked.
"NO!! You know how ticklish I am! Don't!" I started to lean forward a little.
"Please! Don't tickle meeeeeeeee AHHHHHHHHH!!NONONONONOHAAAAHAAAAHAAHAAHAAA!!!SSSSTTTOOOPPPAHHHHAAAAHAAAHAAA!!!"
She burst into laughter as I started tickling her ribs. My fingers danced up and down her sides, stroking back and forth. "DDOOOONNN'TTTHAAAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!" I dug in harder and picked up my efforts. "AAAAAHHHHHHAAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAPPPPLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEHAAAHAAAHAAAASSSTTTOOOPPPPHAAAAHAAAAHAA!!!OOOOOHHHHHHGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!" She tried to pull her arms down, but it was no use. She couldn't move. I stopped for a moment.
(breathing heavily and giggling)"Oh God don't! Please! Please don't tickle me!" she gasped.
"Aw come on Angie. You know I love tickling you."
"But it's not fair! I can't move!"
"That's the whole point" I said, and started reaching for her again.
"PLEASE NO!! I'M BEGGING YOU PL-AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!OOOOHHHHOOOOHHHHOOOHHHHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAHAAA!!! She roared with laughter as I tickled her exposed arms. I knew her underarms were really ticklish. And in this position she couldn't even clamp her arms down to limit my movement. She was trapped and she knew it.
"OOOHHHHHGGGGOOOODDDDDPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEESSSSTTTOOOPPPP!!!AAAAHHHH-AAAAAAHHHHH-AAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!" She was thrashing about wildly pleading with me to stop as she laughed hysterically. I sunk my fingers in a little harder. "NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAANNNNNOOOOOOMMMMMOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!AAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!" I stopped so she could catch her breath.
"I'm sorry Angie were you trying to say something?" I teased.
(still laughing and breathing even heavier than before)"Oh God! Oh God! I can't take anymore! Please stop! Please?! No more! Thats too much!" Her breathing started to slow. I rubbed my hands up and down her legs, feeling the soft thigh highs covering her delicate skin. Angie closed her eyes and caught her breath. I slid my hands up her thighs, and grabbed her right beneath her pelvic bone, where her thighs ran into her pubic area. She let out an ear shattering scream. "EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!NNNNNOOOOONNNNOOOOONNNNOOOOOHHHHAAAAHHAAAAHHHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!"
She was laughing louder than I have ever heard anybody laugh. It was more like a screaming laugh. She pulled with everthing she had trying to escape and bucked wildly, but she couldn't get free. She tryed to close her legs, but the chairs she was tied to were too far apart. She threw her head back and laughed louder. "AAAAAHHHHH-AAAAAAHHHH-AAAAAHHHHH!!!AAAAHHHAAAAAHAAAAAHHHAAAAHAAAAAPPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEESSSSTTTOOOOPPPPAAAHHHHAAAA!!!!SSTTOOPPSSTTOOPPSSTTOOPP!!!OOOOOHHHHHHGGGGOOOOOODDDDDAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAA!!!!" I finally pulled my hands away. She sat there still laughing, out of breath.
(panting)"Ok!Ok! Please no more! Oh God! I can't take it! Please stop!"(still panting heavily)"I give! Just please no more! No more tickling PLEASE!" I leaned forward a little. "NOOOO!! OH GOD PLEASE DON'T!!"
"I don't know Angie. This is way too much fun." I started lightly stroking her legs, moving down towards her feet as I sat back. Angie was still breathing heavily, and had her eyes closed trying to catch her breath. I slid my fingers down her thighs. She squirmed a little, and giggled lightly. "Please don't tickle my thighs any more. I can't take it." she said, as she opened her eyes, her breath slowly coming back to her. Her face was bright red, and she was starting to sweat. I leaned towards her, until my nose touched hers. She tilted her head back and lightly kissed my lips. I sat back in my chair, lightly stroking her legs again. Angie closed her eyes again, and as I watched her, I could see that her nipples were hard. Damn, could it be that she was just as turned on as me?! There was no way I was stopping now.
"I won't tickle your thighs any more, ok?"
"Ok. Well, you can untie me now. That was more than enough" she said, still breathing a little heavy. I just looked at her and smiled as I stroked her legs. I had just gotten to her knee, and thats when it hit her where my tickling fingers were headed.
"NO!!! Please don't! Please don't tickle my feet!" I just looked at her and smiled again. "No please. Please not my feet!" I was dragging my fingers over the back of her calves now, down to her ankles, and over the tops of her feet. I stopped at the tips of her pretty, red toes. Her begging and pleading intensified."Oh God please don't! Not my feet! Wouldn't you rather tickle my sides again?" I smile devilishly. "PLEASE!!" she pleaded. "I'll do anything! Just don't tickle my feet! I'm begging you! I'll do anything you wa-NOOOOO!!" I lightly ran my fingers down the soles of her feet. I didn't really tickle her yet, just lightly dragged my fingers from her toes to her heel. Angie bit her lip and closed her eyes tight trying to control the laughter that was building up. I slowly dragged my fingers back up her soft, delicate soles. She closed her eyes tighter and clinched her teeth. She was really trying not to laugh. I got to her toes again and pulled my hands away. Angie let out a sigh of momentary relief. As soon as she did I set my fingers right in the middle of her arches, wiggling them up and down in a tickling frenzy. She exploded with laughter. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHHAAAAAA!!!NNNNNNOOOOOOPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEHHHHAAAAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAHHAAAA!!!!NNNOOOTTTMMMMYYYYYFFFFEEEETTTTHHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!OOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAGGGGOOODDDDDHAAAAAAHHHAAAAA!!!AAAAHHHH-AAAAHHHHH-AAAAAHHHH-AAAAHHHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAH!!!" She wiggled her feet and curled her toes frantically, but there was nothing she could do. I pressed harder and moved my fingers faster, intensifying the ticklish sensations on her lovely soles. I was tickling every inch of both her feet- arches, heels, toes. She was in hysterics as I tickled faster. "HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAPPPLLLEEEAAAHHHHHHAHHHAAAPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEOOOHHHHOHHHHOHHHHAHHHHHAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAASSSSTTTOOOPPP!!!AAAAHHHAAAA-AAAAAHHHAAAA-AAAAHHHHHAAAA-AAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAANNNOOOOOMMMMMOOOOORRRRREEEEEAHHHAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!OOOOHHHHHGGGGOOOODDDDDPPPPLLLLEEEE-AAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!!!!" I grabbed her toes on her right foot and pulled them back, stretching the skin tight and raked the sole of her foot. I got right underneath where her toes bend and picked up the pace. She screamed and fell into silent laughter. I tickled her for about another minute and stopped. She continued laughing and giggling for another 15 seconds or so, not even able to talk. Finally she was able to catch her breath enough to speak.
(panting heavily)"Please no more! Not my feet! Oh God! Not my feet! I can't take any more! PLEASE!! I'M BEGGING YOU!! Please stop!"
I looked at her grinning. She was still breathing very heavily. Her breast heaved up and down. I could see her nipples were still hard, which turned me on even more. This whole thing had been very erotic. I looked into Angies eyes. She looked like she had been through a work out. Her face was blood shot red, her eyes were moist from tears, and she was sweating considerably. She still looked really good though. I was really turned on (and I'm sure she could tell), and her nipples told me she was too.
"No more. Please." she pleaded, "I'll do anything, just don't tickle my feet anymore."
"I don't know. I've always wanted to tickle your feet" and I turned towards her left foot, but it wasn't on the chair anymore. Some how she had managed to get it free. I turned back to her right foot and raked her sole again. She let out a loud yelp and tried to pull that foot away, but it was still very secure. I started tickling her foot again. "NOOOOOO!!" she laughed, but this time she put her left foot in my crotch. I paused. All I was wearing was a pair of boxers and gym shorts, so I could feel her foot very plainly. I was rock hard and she started stroking her foot up and down my extremely hard member. "Come on. Don't tickle me anymore." Angie coaxed. She was getting me good and she knew it, but I was determined not to end this on her terms. "Untie me. Come on, haven't you tickled me enough?"
She continued to stroke me. I reached back and raked the bottom of her foot again. She squirmed and yelped again, curling up her toes. She pulled her left foot off my crotch, and slide it up the inside of my thigh under my shorts. Again she found me and start stroking me with her nylon covered foot, but now she was inside my shorts. This was more than I could take, and she knew it. "Don't tickle me. Untie my other foot. Please?" Angie was now talking in a very soft and sexy voice. She knew she had me. I was done. I untied her right foot, and she buried it into my crotch. She continued stroking me with both feet. "Now untie my hands." She removed her feet so I could stand. I untied her arms, and she immediately pulled off my shorts. "Oh my. Somebody's excited" she said as she sat looking at my throbbing dick. "Here, sit back" and she laid me on the couch. She started sliding her pretty, nylon covered feet with her cute red toes up the inside of my thigh and, well, you'll have to imagine the rest.

I can't put all my business out here like that. Angie and I still talk occasionally, but I haven't seen her in a while. She's very busy finishing up school and doesn't come home much. Maybe one day we'll be able to do something like that again, but until then, that will probably remain the most erotic and enjoyable day of my life.

And just a note. This is a true story, so I change the name. So if you meet a really cute girl named Angie, thats not her. But who knows, maybe you'll be posting a story like this if you do! Good luck!

What a fantastic experience!

Raul:D

Great Story Man

I have to ask that has been almost a year now since you tickled her, have you seen her since and tickled her some more? How would you like to really tickle torture her, by somehow arranging a meeting with her and having another guy come in after you have her tied up and the two of you tickle her. I bet she would go crazy with hysterical laugher. I would love to be the guy to join you in tickling her. If your intersted let me know man, you can e-mail me at [email protected]
She sounds very ticklish and I would love to find out just how much for myself by tickling her with you. Hope to hear from you. Have a great day.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back