• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creamed In The Center, Whipped By The West, And, Crushed, In The East

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It did not go well. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, the team hit disaster, as they had a six game losing streak, losing all three games in Chicago, and three more games in St Louis, to finish a disasterous two and seven road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, relations didnt improve between he and Naomi. Mitch sometimes saw the road as a respite from the constant bickering that he and Naomi engaged in, as well as her constant badgering of him. Many times while on the road trip, Mitch would open his Yahoo instant messanger after a game, to receive a berating instant message from Naomi asking him: "Where are you hiding, Mitchell?" Mitch knew that he was obligated to talk to Naomi. Yet, his viewing conversations with his wife as "obligations", and not voluntary exchanges of love, showed the state that Mitch and Naomi's marriage was in. Mitch also began to have wandering thoughts of what a relationship with Cathy would be like, emotionally, and sexually, sans Naomi. He knew, however, that such could not happen, and that if his marriage ended, so did the relationship with Cathy. He would have to find another woman to have a relationship with.

Mitch arrived home from St Louis on Sunday, and was directed to the guest room by Naomi. In fact, he wasnt completely unhappy to go there, for at least this way, he could get a peaceful night's sleep after a long and exchausting road trip, instead of having to deal with Naomi going off on him all night long.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Giants. Gil Bellows was the starter, and the opening game did not go well, as Bellows was bashed for five runs, in a 5-0 shutout loss. Things didn't get any better on Tuesday night, as Charlize Theron allowed only two runs, but got only one run of support, and was defeated, 2-1. Paradise hit three solo homers in the first inning on Wednesday night, and scored another run in the eighth. Such was enough for Neve Campbell to combine with Kate Hudson, to get a 4-2 win, and avert the sweep.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling. Mitch flopped in the chair, and sighed. "All we have been doing lately is fighting. None of this is fun. I am so tired of her going off on me. I do not "hide" when I am on the road, Naomi. I travel from city to city, and then have to deal with you going off on me for at least two hours a night. At times I just need a good night's sleep, without you badgering me all the time!" Mitch snapped. "We are in a very bad place, Mitchell. You have a lot of work to do, to get our relationship right." Naomi said. "Gosh, Naomi, what a hypocritical statement. "I" have a lot of work to do to get "Our relationship", and "us" right. Where is your work in this, Naomi? How does "my"work fit into "our" relationship? " Mitch asked. "You know what I mean, Mitchell. We cant go on like this. If you dont want me in your life, just say so, and I'm gone" Naomi said. "Did I say that? I told you, if I didnt want you in my life, I would have left, long ago" Mitch said. "Then show me you do, and stop this bullshit" Naomi said. The couple left counesling, still in very bad straits. They met up with Cathy for playtime that night, to honor their obligation to her, but did nothing with each other, signaling their troubled state.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched, and got hit hard, losing 4-0. Hayden took the hill on Saturday night. She gave up two runs, and the Good Guys hit four homers, as Hayden combined with Hudson, on a 5-2 win. Gil Bellows opposed Padres ace Jake Peavy on Sunday, a sunny, brilliant, 85 degree day, in front of a sellout. Bellows allowed one solo homer, and Peavy gave up nothing, striking out ten, while firing a complete game shutout, as the Padres dealt the Good Guys a 1-0 loss.

The Dodgers came to town on Monday. Elmont Koehler made radical changes to his struggling offensive lineup, which had scored only ten runs on the homestand, while going just two and four. The manager benched his entire top third of his lineup that night, resting Tom Cruise, second baseman Russell, and Mitch. Instead, he inserted bench players, who, along with a big homer from Ed Burns, sparked the lineup, getting five runs, which was enough to give Charlize Theron a 5-2 victory. Neve Campbell gave up three solo homers on Tuesday night, and again got little support, falling 3-1. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, dry, 85 degree Paradise day, in front of a crowd that was less than a sellout, of only 40,.000, due to the Good Guys poor play thus far that season. The Good Guys played well that day, erupting for six first inning runs. Cook gave up three homers, but they were all solo shots, as she combined with Kate Hudson, to walk away with a 6-3 Good Guy win, that completed an under 500 four and five homestand. The Good Guys were not in great position in the standings, and, as they prepared to head to California the next day, they needed a spark somewhere.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured lees that week would be the male hitters, who were tickled by the pitchers, for the lineup wide slump that homestand. Alll the top male hitters on the team got tickled. Center Fielder Ed Burns, for example, was tied in his boxer shorts, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Rachel Leigh Cook began the tickle on Burns neck, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA! Moving down, Naomi was next, tickling Ed on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting his ribs:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! NOOO! Working down, Hilary Duff was the next ler,attacking Ed on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing his legs to buck:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAAA! Finally, Amanda Bynes and Kate Hudson perched themselves at Burns feet, and tickled them with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes. Burns went beserk, shaking his feet, and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Burns was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to head on the road trip to San Francisco. "Another piss poor homestand both on field and off. You must be glad to get rid of me!" Mitch snapped at Naomi. "Whatever, Mitchell" Naomi spouted. Mitch picked up his case, and headed out the door, for his cab to the airport, and the flight to California.

So, struggles were abounding both on field and off. Now came a ten day California road trip. Would things improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well things are looking pretty bleak for all the parties concerned here. This leaves this Good Guy fan to wonder if the floor is going to give out and we will drop any lower or if it is all upwards from here. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things are looking bleak for the team. Hopefully it will turn around.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely on Sunday.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back