• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Chat

heatherer5

hey

i really enjoy the TMF chat room. it's really great, and the people in there are so nice. i'm just starting to make some friends in there...but after a few minutes of being in there, it's like the room freezes. no body talks anymore. and so i log out and try to re-enter the room and i can not enter at all anymore. it always happens every night. can you tell me why this might be? i love chatting, but hate when i get into a really great conversation...everything freezes up...???

heather

Forum Problems

Heather,

It sounds as if your problem is one that is Java based. It happens to many of us in the room. The solution to it is to close your browser window after you have a lock up, and then open a brand new one. Then return to the log in page, and then log back into the chat.

You also might want to check that you are using the newest version of your browser that is out there. Iy might need to be updated.

See you in the room

Myriads

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back