• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Alba's Punishment

trigga

Her vision was blurred as jessica struggled to piece together what had happened over the past few hours. She could remember the fur coat she had purchased earlier. How she had handed it over to her personal assistant before climbing into the car, and how as they pulled away she began to feel overwhelmed by sleepiness. ' Where am i now,' she wondered. After blinking several times her vision began to focus again. She was in the center of a large dimly lit room. The room was empty except for a table with a large black cover over it. She was sitting upright in what looked like it used to be a dentist chair. It had been converted though. It had been fitted with leather restraints. Kind of like the beds in an asylum. Struggle as she might, she could not free herself. Her arms were strapped tightly on to the arm rests, which were slightly elevated so that her elbows were level with her shoulders. Her ankles were also tightly strapped to the chair making any kind of leg movement impossible. She began to shiver slightly in the cold, stone room. Jessica was still wearing the same clothes as earlier. A tight fitting, skimpy slievless top, a pair of jeans that hugged her hips, and a pair of slip on pink shoes.

Jessica could feel her heart racing. She tried to call out but the duct tape over her mouth put an end to that. A single warm tear rolled down her cheek and off her chin. She was breathing heavily. Suddenly she heard the muffled sound of a man's voice. It was coming from behind. Jessica craned her kneck but was unable to see behind her. She heard a loud clank, the long squeek of a steel door opening and the bang as it closed. The footsteps were coming closer. She tryed to call out, to plead, but no sound came out. Her eyes widened in shock as she gazed up at the face smiling down at her. It was Stevie, her personal assistant!

''Comfy?'' he asked in a sarcastic tone.

She watched as he pulled over a stool and sat down. He began slowely rolling up his sleeves.

''You know?'' he began, while loosening his collar. ''I was afraid that i wouldn't be able to go though with this.'' He leaned forward slightly. ''But seeing that helpless look on your face, really turns me on.''

Jessica tried to call out but it was hopeless. Stevie must have seen her expression because he smiled and winked at her.

''This must be rather confusing, so allow me to give it to you in a nutshell. For the last 6 months I have carried out every dull and tedious task you've given to me. Have i ever complained? No! Working long boring days and even most weekends. Have I ever complained? No! Have I ever been offered more pay or a day off? No. So you see, i'm going to make a change to this and ensure it doesn't happen again.''

Stevie pulled out a small remote from his shirt pocket and pressed a button. Jessica felt the chair begin to move. She watched as her legs were being raised up infront of her until they were outstretched infront of her at her waist level. Her heels were only just hanging off the edge of the foot rest. She looked into Stevie's eyes as he began to speak.

''After tonight, i'm confident that the manner in wich you treat me will change for the better. And because you're booked into a private hotel, we have hours until you're missed.'' A smile crossed his face. ''Now to buisness. Don't worry though, i'm not going to hurt you. Just going to apply an ancient torture technique that i find very effective. I'm going to tickle you.''

Jessica's heart began to race. If there was one thing in this world she could not stand, it was tickling. Her cousin used to sit on her as a child and tickle her until she wet herself. She had to get free, but pull and squirm as she might, her bonds were solid. She looked up at Stevie who was clearly enjoying this.

The truth is, Stevie was really enjoying this. He had often fantasized about doing just this. He had a real fetish for tickling helpless girls, especially the feet. ''Why not start there.'' he said aloud.

Savouring the look of helplessness and fear on Jessica's face he leaned in. He'd start with the feet. Slowely he placed one hand on the toe of her right shoe, and the other on the heel. He watched with glee while she struggled as he slid her shoe off. She was wearing white ankle socks. ''Sexy.'' he thought. Slowely he ran his index finger up along her sole. She let out a squeel behind the tape and began to squirm and wriggle her toes. Then the other shoe. He watched as she threw her head from side to side, tears in her eyes. Then he started. A full on onslaught of tickling. She writhed and squirmed as he began to spider dance his fingers up and down her soles. Working her sensitive arches. Her hips were bucking spasmaticaly as she tried in vain to escape this vicious attack. After a few minutes he stopped. He had something else in mind.

Jessica lay there in ticklish agony. At first she thought it was a joke and that he had no intention of going through with it. But as he slipped off her shoes she began to shiver in anticipation of what was to come. She knew her squeel as he ran his finger up her sole was a huge mistake. He now knew her weakness. The barrage of tickling that followed was unbearable. She remembered screaming out in her head for him to stop. Begging and Pleading. Now she was sitting with her head back, eys half closed. She was aware of her chest heaving up and down as she struggled to regain her breath. Her face damp with a mixture of sweat and tears. Her ribs were hurting from the silent, heaving laughter she held bottled up. Slowely she returned to her senses. ''What's he doing now?'' she thought.

Stevie was fumbling under the cover on the table. She looked in horror as be produced a pair of large scissors. Smiling he leaned in. He began to cut the jeans off from the knees down making them into a kind of shorts. ''more to tickle.'' he thought. Then he carfully snipped the shoulder straps of her shirt, and up the middle removing it completly. '' i'll let her keep her bra.'' he said to himself. He looked into Jessica's eyes. ''I think i want to hear you beg.'' he whispered in her ear. Brushing the hair from her face he slowely began to peel away the tape from her lips. Her heavy breathing was audiable.

''PLEASE STEVIE..(GASP)..STOP THIS NONESENSE....'' SHE BREATHED.

''You see i would only...'' he paused. ''Your too much fun to tickle.''

He slipped off her socks and looked at her smooth, quivering soles. It was time for his favorite toy. A large white feather.

Jessica saw the feather edging closer to her feet. Pulse racing she cried out, ''NO STEVIE, HEHE.. PLEASE.. HEHE...I'M SOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
PLHAHAHHAAHHAH...PLEASE... I HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

She lost control of herself as the tip of the feather played havoc with her toes. ''EEK..NOOOO..AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...Stevie knew what he was doing. Gliding the feather up and down her soles. Making w's across the balls of her feet. Sliding it in and out between her toes. This was most effective. As the feather passed around her toes, Jessica would buck at her hips and throw her head back squeeling. An unwilling grin across her face. She was begining to her ability to talk as she gasped for air and squeeled. Stevie looked at her as she arched her back into the air. Her skin was glistening with sweat now. Her face a mess of tears, hair, sweat, and a little drool. With a final flick of the feather up her souls he decided to give her a break. He had been tickling her for half an hour now.

Jessica lay in agony. She felt humiliated and ashamed. She was also exhausted. Her whole body was shaking. Even her mouth hurt.

''ST..ST..STEVIE.. P..PLEASE..I'M SORRY..'' She sobbed.

''Not yet your not.'' he grinned. ''But you will be.'' Pressing another button on his remote, the back of the chair began to lower until Jessica was lying flat.

''NOOO...GOD...I CA....I CAN'T STAND IT....ANYMORE.'' She pleaded.

She tried to raise her head to see him but she was too weak. Instead if flopped from side to side. Suddenly he came into view standing over her.
She moaned as the feather duster in his left hand began to tickle her belly.
She tried to suck it in but it was hopless. The more she fought, the more her back arched causing her belly to invite yet more strokes of the duster.

'' OH GOD..HAHAHAHAHA....NOOOO..HAHAHAHAHAHA..PLEASE..EEEK..AAAH... STOOOOOP.. HAHAHAHA (GASP)..''

She twisted and bucked her hips at the unbearable sensation. He worked the duster all over her belly, up into her arm pits, and even her sides. Then suddenly she went wild, squeeling and thrashing, and throwing her head back as she felt the unbearable ticklish feel of Stevie's tongue in her belly button. As he did this he dragged the finger nails of his right hand up and down her ribs and belly. With the left he tickled her soles and toes with his fingernails.
All the tickling sensations were to much.

''NOOOO....GOD....NOOOOOOOOOO.....(GASP)!

She tensed up her stomach at the sudden forceful release of fluids rushing down her thighs. Stevie stopped.

''I think we've learned our lesson.'' he whispered. He untied her wrists and ankles then gathering his tools, turned and left the room.

As Jessica lay shaking in a ball, a small smile crossed her sweaty,tear stained face.

This wasn't over...

i had requested this once to marquis de sade thank you so much this is wonderfull

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back