• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lab Experiment.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are always appreicated and so enjoy.

The Lab Experiment.
Inspired by Chemcutie,
Written by ticklishscribe,
c.

In the science wing of the university she, Sandy McCullach, was known as the Chemcutie, cause she was the cutest chemistry student of the Year. I say year cause she was the professor’s assistant and helped all the students in class. However when it came to me and the project I wanted to undertake, she gave it a thumb’s down.

This semester we were studying reactions and I wanted to study people’s reaction to different types of laughter, for example the cackle as apposed to the giggle. But she didn’t think my project was worthwhile and told me to think of something else. So I thought of something else and for what it mattered I got less than the grade than I was used to and I can tell you I was not happy. I still felt that my first idea would have been worthwhile and I wanted to try it, officially or not.

The other students in my class liked my project and encouraged me to try it anyway. My best friend Michelle, was most encouraging and suggested that Sandy would make a good lab rat, seeing as how she thought the project didn’t have merit. I had to confess that showing her my project first hand was definitely appealing and I agreed to the idea immediately.

The problem now was to get her but somehow fate seemed to be assisting me as every weekend morning she would run by our sorority house and I came to the conclusion that this would be the ideal opportunity to grab her. And seeing has how a long weekend was coming right up, the timing couldn’t have been perfect. And seeing as she ran every day at first light, the hour couldn’t have been better either. My other sorority mates were totally in on the idea and so we spent two days preparing the room she would live and be tested in.

But where and how you ask was I going to get this laughter? It was simple; I was going to tie her down and tickle every kind and level of laughter out of her. From giggles to cackles to all out full bore, hysterical laughter, I was going to get it all. And not just once either as I had planned to double and triple check my results, to really prove my point. My teacher was about to become my visual aid and my source of laughter. We had all agreed that this was tantamount to kidnapping but we all also agreed to proceed, as hazing week was about to begin and who could fault a little eagerness on the part of the students. Saturday couldn’t come too soon for me.

Saturday had arrived and as I looked out one of the top floor windows I could see her coming; the lab rat on her wheel. I almost tripped going downstairs, I wanted to be out there so fast to catch her when she arrived and my sorority mates were awaiting at their appointed positions.

As she stopped to talk to me I asked her that if I got into another one of her classes, could I do my laughter project. Again she said she felt it wasn’t worthwhile and said she couldn’t understand what value research wise it would have. That was all the reason I needed and as I grabbed her, my mates came out of the bushes and took hold of her as well. She was easy to grab as she was just over 5 foot and very petite in size too, so we had no trouble getting her into the house and up to the room, where we quickly tied her spread eagle to a padded table.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!! You guys are crazy! Untie me right now!” She was madder than a lab rat on formazine and I delighted in watching her violently struggle and writhe.

“I’m going to prove to you that my project has merit and you’re going to help me. I announced, gripping Sandy’s chin and forcing her to look at me.

Sandy defiantly pulled her head away and glared at us her virgin, brown eyes boring into us. “This is kidnapping now untie me!”

“Excuse me, but you’re not going anywhere!” I Replied. “And this is the only beginning of my study!”

We all looked down at the taught tied Sandy, her skimpy fleece-jogging outfit showing off her tied and taught body. She had a figure and half and I was deliciously licking my lips in anticipation of getting my hands on her svelte and taught little shape.

Hey now wait a minute!” Sandy protested. “I’m not going to be a part of anyone’s study.”

I wiggled Sandy’s left puma sneakered foot. “Shapely sneaker San, I hope there’s a shapely foot in there. The Study begins, yea!”

Sandy really began to struggle now as we gathered close around her. “Now wait a minute! You guys untie me right now!”

“One fiendish footsy physical coming up!” I firmly gripped the toe of Sandy’s sneaker and slowly began to undo its lace. Sandy struggled to free her foot, but my grip was firm and I took great and lengthy delight to wrestle it off. “Sock time.” I Remarked as I grazed Sandy’s sole. Sandy’s foot flinched and writhed, her back arched immediately and there was an extremely short but very audible grunt. The girls stood in amazement at the instant and violent reaction from Sandy.

“Co-ool… Off the scale hotspot.” Remarked Kelly.

“You betcha.” I Replied, a wicked evil grin on my face. “And it’s study time.”

I began to tug at the toe of the sock of the frantically writhing foot and soon had it half peeled off. Wickedly I grazed the half-bare sole and watched her repeat her reactions. Then I went to the other foot and began to unlace the sneaker, all the while watching her squirm slightly and listing to her grunts as she tried to not react. But I knew I had a hotspot and one that would yield much audible research material. From what I could see and feel she had soft sensual looking feet and I was going to make the most of those feet. Her feet were somewhat moist from jogging and the aroma was exquisitely intoxicating. I wanted to nuzzle those feet but that wasn’t a part of my study and so I had to save that for later. I nodded to the girls I was ready to precede and they nodded back.

“YOU FUCKING UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW OR I’LL HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR KIDNAPPING AND TORTURE!”

“Torture isn’t on the books prof, but my study is.” I then whipped off the left sock, “These feet of yours are certainly helping me in my research prof, and I want to thank you for that. I’ll try under the bare toes now shall I?”

With that I firmly tickled under the toes and she went wild. She took good care of her feet I could see that, but I was giving them a pampering that she’d never forget. Sandy’s reaction was again immediate and intensive. She bucked, her back arched, foot flailed and wrenched in its restraint and her laughter exploded. I nodded to Michelle to take the right foot and she began relentlessly tickling under the sock-covered toes. To my delight, this was driving Sandy just as mad as the tickling of her bare foot was, as her body was in constant movement and her laughter off the scale. Sandy was going ballistic and her violent body movements started to shake the table. Her entire hyper-ticklish body was ours to play with. And tickling and tormenting we were. Each stroke of our fiendish fingers drove her wild and she bucked, writhed and screamed with laughter.

“You’re just a two-foot tickle toy prof and you’re going to be my only research tool.” I nodded to Michelle to stop and proceeded on my own by rubbing five fingers from heel to toes. This drove her just as crazy and her hysterical laughter was music to my ears. I had her in the palm of my hand and knew that my study would be the best one I’ve ever done. I now burrowed my fingers under her toes and she went ballistic with endless bucking and screams. I burrowed under each toe to strengthen the effect and made sure to burrow in between as well as I knew this would have an effect on her as well.

“This is awesome research for my study Prof, so be my guest and keep it up.” The poor girl was fucked and I was so pleased to be the one who had done it. I motioned for Michelle to join in again and she followed my every move like we were synchronized swimmers.

“These feet aren’t the only part of you that will come under my study prof, as there are other more sensual areas that need to be extensively and intensively researched as well. Of course you have always complimented me on my thorough research. Armpits girls.”

“Cool!” Stated Kelly, placing her ten fingers in Sandy’s right armpit. The already tormented girl shot into the air and she screamed once more as her sleeveless tank top offered her no protection.

Andra, who was at Sandy’s left pit, started tickling immediately as well. She was learning the fine art of kinetics and her nimble fingers spider tickled all over, finding the smooth hollow very inviting.

Michelle relentlessly and torturously tickled and tickled and tickled Sandy’s high arch part of her hypersensitive sole. This proved too much for Sandy and she pounded the table with her head and body. Every stroke drove a new round of laughter from the almost breathless girl.

“AHHHHHH. Do you like to be tickled Hmmmmmmmmmmm?” Michelle smiled and continued the torturous tickling of the arch.

Andra and Kelly continued their incessant tickle tormenting of Sandy’s armpits, as their fingers were everywhere.

I ordered them to stop and ordered Sandy’s arms untied. She had a look on her face as thought she felt I was going to be merciful and let her go, but I had other ideas. I interrupted her feelings of relief when I began pushing her tank top and bra up and over her head and then removed from her arms altogether. She violently struggled and writhed, trying desperately to keep her top on, but now she was topless and she could feel her arms being retied. I then ordered Michelle to remove Sandy’s fleece pants.

I let my fingers hover over her now extremely protruding ribs, then dropped them and spider tickled the ribs all over. This brought immediate convulsions of laughter and several conniptions as well. My fingers fiendishly explored and tormented each rib from the tip to the back. The rib tickling was excruciating and this drove Sandy wilder than before. The more Sandy screamed and bucked the more I tickled and the more I tickled the more Sandy screamed and bucked. Every time she bucked her ribs became even more prominent and this pleased me no end. Fingers exploring each and every rib one at a time; over and under, sliding along, skittering and fluttering over the taught, buttery-soft skin.

It was then that I spied the pockets under her bottom ribs; those secret pockets that can be extremely ticklish and I slid my fingers to the very edges of them. She lifted her head and I could see her eyes widen in horror and she screamed and begin to violently writhe like never before. I now knew that I had the bulk of my research material right here and that I must thoroughly research this area. Her laughter was full blown and louder than ever and I knew that I held her utmost fears in my hands. This pleased me no end and I gave her that evil teasing look while letting my fingers run lush and rampant. My frat mates’ watched in awe as I not only held her sanity in my hands, but was also taking my sweet time to tease it, torture it and crush it. Her mouth was open really wide and the laughter was pouring out as my sadistic fingers made the most of the moment.

“Is someone having a problem?” I teased. “Is this a tender spot? I guess you don’t appreciate my thoroughness in research now huh.”

The delicious thing is, that my questions and comments will never be answered and responded to as your laughter is stealing any voice you have left. But I want more…

“Some soles if you please girls.”

Both Kelly and Andra hold your toes back, work their fiendish fingers into your creamy arches and tickle relentlessly and torturously. The now taught skin was twice as more sensitive for tickling and you are experiencing what could only be termed as sensory overload. Your bucking, jerking and writhing is constant now and you are so near to imploding.

“You don’t like this?” Michelle asks, really digging her fingers into you armpits again.

Andra wraps her right arm tight around your right ankle and holds the foot firm to keep it still. The fingers of her left hand then deviously tickle under the toes and in between them. You scream again and that only makes her tickle more.

I reach for a blindfold and place it around your thrashing head and over your eyes. While you are being blindfolded, Andra is unrelenting in the non-stop tickle torturing of your left foot and is again paying special attention to your arch.

I now rubbed my fingers intensely, deep into and under each rib and this caused you to arch your back and scream. The other girls laughed and tormented her with their merciless tickling fingers. The sensory perception in her brain was dissolving and her nervous system was to the breaking point. Her whole body was experiencing sensory overload of the worst kind. Her frenzied jerks and writhes went on and on and on and her laughter was coming on short spurts but at the same time non-stop as well. Now we were taking her to the brink of being over the edge. Sandy was moving everywhere, trying to find at least a moment’s respite from the tickling and now the kissing. But with this gang tickling, there was absolutely no refuge. She was hanging onto each breath like it was her last. But as each breath came forward, the tickling and teasing quickly and torturously stole it. Sandy couldn’t gather enough breath to answer the question, as she was too busy trying to get enough to stay conscious. They had been tickling her non-stop and the tickling was pure torture. Her senses were still reeling; her breath was still in short supply and her body still jerked, writhed and spasmed. This was pure tickle torture; no rules at all tickle torture. And they weren’t going to let up in any way, shape or form. Sandy spasmodically jerked, writhed, trying desperately to get away from the tickles. As one conniption after another erratically shot and exploded through her body, her sensory perception was beginning to short circuit as her brain was handling more than it could process.

"No no no-- Stop!” Sandy screamed. “N-n-no m-more! No m-more t-t-t-tickling! NO M-MORE--I b-b-beg--You. Oh my god, Stop! Stop! Please! Please! Stop! I’ll do anything! Just stop!”

“Okay guys we gotta stop; I have to teach and you’ve got class. We’ll leave her this way until we get back.”

“No!” Sandy cried again. “Please, I beg you!”

“Sorry prof, but like I said, the night is young and the tickle torture is long and hard.” Michelle stuffed one of Sandy’s socks in her mouth.

“Not to mention the fact that the research possibilities are endless…” Laughed Andra.”

:feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

Hey, ticklishscribe. I enjoyed this story very much; thank you.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back