• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fet-Con08 Photos

Leshii

TMF Regular
Hi,

Just returned from Fetish Con in Tampa. I did a lot of shooting and just wanted to share some of my work. Hope that you like them.

Respectfully,

Leshii

wow

the picture with the girl with the clown nose and the GYNORMOUS clown hands made ME giggle!

that last girl on the first post is that..

oh snap it is! so what is Dee like in person?

Hi,

Just returned from Fetish Con in Tampa. I did a lot of shooting and just wanted to share some of my work. Hope that you like them.

Respectfully,

Leshii

Thank you so much for sharing these!!!!! Your work is always greatly appreciated! Love the Fetish Con photos!

Hey there! Great pics and it was awesome working with you, Jamie and Dee. The pics you sent me ROCK!!! I can't wait til Fetish Con 2009.

~FTKL

Oh, stocks you say? These were also taken at this years Fet-Con. Hope that you like them.

Man!!! I don't even know what to say!!!! Amazing pics! I'm in awe that Simi Xerad was in stocks! I really really wish I could've made it to this years convention........Thanks so much Leshii!

StocksareBest

waouh very good pictures!!!

is there only pictures or there will be some clips soon in the future? it would be great!

Oh , WOW!!!

Holy cow , man! These are some primo pics! Great stuff!

Looks like you ( & ftkl_haha ) had an excellent time at this year's Fetish Con , judging by the lovely soles you had to work with.

Thanks so much for posting these pics , Leshii ... they're AWESOME!!!

Thanks for posting these pics Leshii. I really appreciate it.

Nice pictures. I primarly like the perspective.

But...why would you post these on DeviantArt? They aren't art - they're snapshots of people being tied up and tickled. Erotic imaeges, perhaps, but art? Don't think so.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed FetCon - I was hoping I'd have been able to make it but I couldn't get it to happen.

Thank you so much !!!
any videos of that?

Sorry. I'm strictly a still photographer. There was a lot of tickling video work being done at the convention though. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the vendors posted samples over in the TMF video section.

Hey there! Great pics and it was awesome working with you, Jamie and Dee. The pics you sent me ROCK!!! I can't wait til Fetish Con 2009.

~FTKL

It was great to met and work with you. Both were very pleasant surprises.

Ooh, I've waited a year for this year's pictures, and they're even better than last year, and even those kicked major ass! I'm currently looking them up on the ticklepalace Yahoo! Group as well at the moment. That Simi Xerad is well pretty, her feet are sexy, and I loved the pictures of her reactions! I can see Stacey Burke and Kim Marvel back from last year, and even Addie Juniper was there too! Tell me, were all those models insanely ticklish on their feet as portrayed in those photos? And also, what's the name of the bespectacled fella who owns those stocks? He works with some of the same ticklees as you do, I think (namely that Britney B girl, if I'm right).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back