• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle's Tribulations (Chapter 1)

TQLR

TMF Expert
Michelle sighed as she entered the doctor’s office, viewing her late afternoon appointment with some trepidation. Last year’s physical had been rather unsettling; the old doctor she had been seeing at the time had poked and prodded her with his bony fingers and Michelle was hard pressed to stop the giggling that bubbled up from her tummy.

Michelle was not just a little ticklish - she was EXTREMELY ticklish ! Every poke and prod on her sensitive body had her jerking and flinching; wishing hopefully that it would soon be over. You see, this wasn’t the playful, erotic tickling that she enjoyed immensely; this was a clumsy old fool who couldn’t understand the sensitivities of a young 28 year old woman.

The 5’6" brunette steeled herself as she opened the door, and with a casual demeanor she did not feel, walked into the reception area. She had just come from work at Advantage Web Resources and was still dressed in her normal work attire; a conservative brown business suit and 3 inch heels. The color was perfectly suited to match her long brown hair which she had done up in a tasteful bun. Looking down her nose through small, tasteful spectacles, she regarded the nurse who busily shuffled papers at the reception desk.

"I’m here for a 5 o’clock appointment…." She began.

"Ah yes !" the nurse said brightly, "…Michelle, isn’t it ?"

Michelle nodded once in her normally shy fashion.

"Well, the doctor will be with you shortly. You’re our last appointment for the day so it shouldn’t take that long. I’m getting ready to leave now myself. Why don’t you just go back to examination room 3 and the doctor will be along in just a minute."

Thanking her, Michelle made her way down the short hallway and found Exam room 3. "I wonder what sort of old fossil I’ve managed to get for a doctor this time !" she thought.

She sat idly on the examination table, swinging her shapely legs in a girlish fashion when the door opened and her new doctor walked in.

Michelle was absolutely speechless ! Surely this couldn’t be her doctor ! The woman who closed the door looked no more than 18 and stood a stunning 6 foot tall ! Her flame red hair framed a pair of the most startling green eyes she had ever seen !

"Hello there !" she said brightly. "You must be Michelle. I’m Dr. Taylor, but you can call me Gillian."

"Ummm….. ummm…" was all that Michelle could form in the way of words.

"Oh my !" Gillian said with a manicured finger over her full lips, "… you mean no one told you I was a woman ?"

Michelle did not know how to respond. She wasn’t upset that Dr. Taylor was female even though it was a little unusual for her. Instead, she responded with her usual shy candor and said "No, that’s not it. It’s just that you don’t look old enough to be a doctor!"

Gillian giggled prettily and wiggled her long nails at her patient. "I can assure you I am a doctor and I thank you for the complement. Actually, I finished high school and med school early and am just now starting my practice. If it helps, I turned 20 last month."

Michelle did the math in her head and blurted out "When did you graduate ?"

Gillian gave her a warm smile that seemed to melt into the center of the brunette’s tummy, producing a warm glow that she did not expect.

"I finished high school at 12 and went on to Harvard Medical, graduating in six years; with honors I might add" she said with a quirky smile. "Now, what do you need from me today ?"

The little devil that resided in the back of Michelle’s psyche could think of a great many things she could want from the pretty young doctor. Michelle began to blush at her wicked thoughts and stammered a reply.

"Ahhh… a yearly.. mmm ….physical ?" she squeaked.

"Excellent !" Gillian said, "…I like it when people get their annual checkups ! It makes my job soooo much easier ! Why don’t you just kick off those adorable pumps and hop over here on the scale."

Michelle slid from the wide table and delicately slid her narrow, size 9’s out of her expensive new shoes. Without her heels, the titian haired doctor seemed to tower over her!

"Okay…" Gillian said as she adjusted the weights, "… 126 ! A perfect weight for your height !"

Michelle didn’t know if Gillian was teasing her because she was shorter, but nonetheless, she moved over to sit in the indicated chair to have her blood pressure taken.

"Oh, here, let me help !" Gillian gushed. The brunette was still lost in her own thoughts when the doctor reached over and began unbuttoning her suit jacket. Before she knew it, the redhead had peeled it smoothly down her arms and deftly hung it on a nearby coat rack. "Is this your regular annual physical ?" Gillian asked.

"Not really, I volunteer each summer at a camp for girls and a physical is required. I train the new camp counselors on what to expect from their charges each year. They can be quite a handful !"

"I never had the chance to go to summer camp" Gillian said wistfully, ".. I was always too busy with my studies, taking advanced summer classes and all. Sometimes I miss that."

"Why don’t you come out for a couple of days as my guest ?" Michelle offered on the spur of the moment. "The girls we train are just out of high school and aren’t much younger than you." Michelle gasped for a moment at the inadvertent faux-pas, but Gillian just giggled in her sweet way.

"I might at that ! We’ve contracted a crew to come in and totally refurbish the place and I’ll have at least two weeks free. I was planning on spending it on further study."

"Haven’t you had enough of that ?" Michelle asked. "Isn’t it about time you did something that was fun for you ? The life of a doctor can be very stressful you know."

Gillian giggled softly, "…don’t I know it !"

"Well c’mon then ! We always have a great time ! But I’ll warn you, these girls are notorious pranksters ! Many nights I’ve found my bed short-sheeted or my pillow filled with shaving cream ! In fact, it’s become somewhat of a ritual. I remember when I first started and we gave our counselor/instructor one heck of a time !"

"Okay, okay !!!" Gillian chuckled, "…you let me know when it is and I’ll fit it in to my schedule. But for right now, let’s get back to seeing if you’re fit enough to handle these young pranksters !"

Michelle lapsed into a moment of reverie as she remembered her own days camping. And for a brief instant, an image of a six foot tall redhead being teased by her, the short prankster, dominated her thinking and made her giggle fiendishly inside her mind.

A thrill of surprise and a stifled giggle jolted Michelle back to the present when Dr. Taylor’s hand brushed the side of her breast as she adjusted the blood pressure cuff. This was exacerbated as the cuff inflated, putting increasing pressure against that side as it grew larger with each pump.

After the hissing stopped, Dr. Taylor jotted on her clipboard. "Blood pressure looks okay ! Looks like you keep yourself in pretty good shape !"

Blushing slightly, Michelle silently accepted the complement. She did work out on a regular basis and her lithe body was nicely toned but not overly so. She was turned off by women who tried to look more like men instead of the soft, lovely creatures that they were.

"Now if you’ll just disrobe, we’ll get started."

Now Michelle did blush as there was no screen to stand behind and no paper gown offered. "Right… here ?" she squeaked again.

"Well of course right here, silly !" Gillian giggled girlishly. "Look, you’re my last appointment of the day and we are the only two people left in the office. The nurses have already locked up and left. This is just a physical after all !"

"But…. I mean…" she tried as a flush began to creep up her neck, "… don’t you have a gown or something ?"

"Usually, yes…" Gillian explained, "… but I’ve only just started up in this office and we still haven’t got all of our supplies or equipment yet. And trust me, I’ve seen many pretty naked women before !"

Michelle blushed furiously at the complement and felt a weird stab of desire ping off of the inside of her tummy. She suddenly became quite enamored with the doctor’s bright green eyes and was so distracted that she didn’t know what to do next.

"Now, hop back up on the table. Here, I’ll help and maybe that will make things a little easier for you" Gillian said as she strutted on high heels around the table.

"Why does she have to be so tall ?" Michelle thought to herself, "…I feel like a little girl!"

"Oh ! What a lovely blouse !" Gillian exclaimed, "…a silk designer, isn’t it ?" She couldn’t help but run her fingers up and down Michelle’s sides to feel the texture of the fabric.

"Meeeeeeeeheheheheeee !!!" she giggled as she squirmed away from the doctor’s touch.

"Ooooooo ! We’re a ticklish little thing, aren’t we ?" Gillian cooed.

Michelle immediately felt that heady rush the flashed through her body anytime anyone mentioned the work ‘ticklish’ !"

"Well, this should make the examination fun !" the redhead said as she danced her long nails up and down Michelle’s soft sides !

Michelle began giggling in earnest now, as the young doctor deliberately tickled her sensitive sides. She almost tried to tell her to stop, but that little devil told her to keep her mouth shut ! As one hand danced and teased her wiggling torso, the doctor’s other hand was deftly unbuttoning her expensive new blouse. In seconds, it joined her jacket on the coat rack, leaving just her silken bra to try and keep her 36C breasts encased.

"Let’s just listen to your breathing now" Gillian said as she put her stethoscope in her ears and placed the end on Michelle’s bare back.

"EEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEE !!!!" she laughed, "…THAHAHAHAAAAT THING IS COOOOHOHOHOHOHOOLD !!!!!"

While Michelle laughed, Gillian was grinning wickedly behind her back ! This ticklish little patient was going to be a lot of fun ! She had a delightfully girlish giggle that was music to Gillian’s ears. "Yes, they do produce a bit of a reaction when they first touch sensitive bare skin !"

Michelle’s pulse began to pound in more than a few erogenous places on her body as the doctor gently touched her bare back and moved the stethoscope to four or five different locations. She felt so vulnerable next to the statuesque redhead and this produced a weirdly erotic emotion she’d never experienced before. In addition, each little giggle and laugh was slowly chipping away at the brick wall of her control.

"Your lungs sound just fine ! Now, lay down on your tummy and we’ll see how your back is doing."

Michelle swung her legs around and laid down face first on the soft table. She was totally surprised when the doctor’s nimble fingers unsnapped the clasp on her bra and laid them aside; leaving her back completely bare. She didn’t say a word, however, and tried to relax a little.

Methodically, Gillian began working her fingers from the base of Michelle’s neck downward, checking her spine and shoulder blades. It tickled the brunette more than a little, but she was able to stifle her giggles before they escaped her lips. She didn’t want to appear the helpless little girl in front of her new doctor. Then the redhead’s questing fingers left Michelle’s shoulder blades and started probing the ribs immediately below !

"HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !!!!" Michelle bellowed in a burst of laughter !

"Oh my ! We seem to have hit a little tickle spot here !" Gillian crooned.

"I’M SORRHAHAHAAAA EEEEEEEE !!!" Michelle tried to explain, "…I’M JUST SOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOO DAMNED TICKLISH !!!" She was embarassed and excited at the same time ! The problem with Michelle though, was that once that wall of control had been broken, she couldn’t stop laughing ! Her entire body became one giant tickle spot !

"Well, you just go right ahead and laugh all you want" Gillian said, "…It’s good for you and after all, it’s just us girls here and I rather like the sound of your sweet laughter !" She continued to work her hands down Michelle’s lower back and Michelle continued to treat her to the sweet sound of her girlish laughter.

Of course, the more she laughed, the faster the brunette’s strength and resistance drained from her pretty, sensitive body. When Gillian finally finished examining her lower back, just above her flaring hipbones, Michelle was already a giggling lump of jello, whose arms and legs were about as stiff as limp spaghetti.

Michelle’s emotions were running around naked in her mind and she couldn’t put two thoughts together that didn’t remind her of how turned on she became when someone tickled her ! And the fact that a gorgeous redhead who was barely out of her teens was responsible only added to the eroticism of the situation.

While these thoughts occupied the pretty brunette, Dr. Taylor was proceeding with her examination. Deftly she unzipped Michelle’s skirt and with one smooth motion, peeled both skirt and panties off of the giggling woman. These joined the rest of her clothing on the coat rack and Michelle lay chortling in only garter belt and silk hose !

Her little she-devil yelled to her from the back of her mind "HEY GIGGLE-BOX ! YOU’RE ALMOST NAKED YA KNOW ? WHAT’LL HAPPEN WHEN SHE TURNS YA OVER AND SEES HOW HARD YOUR NIPPLES ARE ?"

A flutter of delicious excitement race through Michelle’s nervous system as she became more aware of herself. She could feel how hard her nipples had become; how good they felt rubbing against the silk of her bra which still lay beneath her perfect breasts. But she couldn’t help it ! Anytime she was tickled her body responded with sensuous joy ! To tickle Michelle was to turn on the switch that fired her libido to life ! And for another woman to so teasingly tickle her only amplified that emotion ten times over !

Mini-shudders of excitement raced through her body as she felt Gillian unsnapping her garter belt and popping loose the stays that held her silk hose tight against her shapely legs.

"Right ! Let’s turn over now !" she said in an endearingly perky voice.

Michelle raised herself up on trembling arms to roll herself over and as soon as her breasts were off of the table, Dr. Taylor slipped the bra from beneath her and went to hang it on the rack. As it slid past, the silky fabric glanced across her rapidly hardening nipples causing her to gasp silently with delight !

Laying down on her back, Michelle shuddered again as she regarded her aroused breasts. The aereoles had puffed out quite noticeably, providing firm foundations for the twin towers of her turgid nipples !

Gillian was tending to business, however, and freed Michelle’s garter belt; hanging it with the rest. Then she slowly, (and to Michelle, deliberately teasingly) began rolling her silk stockings down her shapely legs. Each glancing touch of the doctor’s fingernails made the brunette giggle helplessly as she tried desperately to regain control of her rebellious libido !

As she plucked off the stockings, Gillian commented on Michelle’s bare feet. "What pretty feet you have !" she gushed. "You must spend a lot of time taking care of them. Mine look like boats, but yours are just right !" Saying that, the redhead spread each toe apart, examining in between, and occasionally dipping a fingernail in to explore. Michelle could only laugh in response for what the gorgeous doctor was doing was tickling her feet something awful !

"And such soft soles ! Do you even walk on them at all ?" Gillian teased as she ran her fingernails up and down her pale, wrinkled soles !

"EEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA !!! NOT…MY…FEEEEHEHEEEE…" Michelle explosively responded.

"I’m sorry," Gillian explained, "…I just couldn’t resist those pretty little soles of yours ! Now let’s move along." Dr. Taylor moved back to the head of the table and immediately saw the state of Michelle’s arousal. "Oooooooh ! I see someone likes to be tickled like a little girl !"

Michelle blushed furiously, but her embarassment at discovery only served to intensify the joy she felt at being under another woman’s teasing fingers.

"Now don’t be embarassed, dear…" Gillian continued, "…if we had more people that enjoyed laughter and tickling the way you do, the world would be a much better place ! Let’s tend to that taut tummy of yours next."

Gillian began to palpitate Michelle’s soft tummy and the pressure of her fingers sent the brunette into wild bellows of helpless laughter !

"YAAAAAHAHAHAAAA !!! OOOOGAWWWWHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !!!"

"I know it tickles, darling, but it will only take a few seconds."

Actually, it took a lot more than a few seconds and in that time, Michelle was reduced to a gulping, gasping state as her body wriggled helplessly under the expert hands of her doctor. The worst part for Michelle came next when Gillian worked over her lower tummy. Right above her trimmed patch of brown fur was a spot that launched the brunette into a ballistic jag of silent hysteria ! In her uncontrolled laughter, she arched her pelvis up, as if inviting Gillian’s tickling to a more sensitive area. In a subconsciously lewd maneuver, Michelle’s legs spread open until her ankles hung off the edges of the table and her now glistening mound was offered to the doctor for her examination.

Gillian could see how excited the older woman had become and began to feel her own arousal escalating ! It was simply delicious to watch this conservative businesswoman reduced to a quivering little girl as she laughed hysterically under her tender touches. With a wicked smile, Dr. Taylor began to thump her fingers against each of Michelle’s ribs and her patient responded by writhing and wriggling in a very sexy manner !

"Only a few more things to check and we’ll be done !" she said in a sultry voice.

Michelle was in that state of ticklish arousal that didn’t want it to end ! She was very close to losing control of that fire that was now raging in her lower tummy.

"We’re going to do a breast exam now…" Gillian began, and Michelle’s heart leapt into her throat in anticipation and desire ! Her breasts were her most sensitive sweet spot and she knew she’d lose it if Gillian touched her there !

"I do the exam a little differently than most doctors…" she began, "…I don’t use the crushing and mashing technique I’ve had used on me before ! That hurts ! Mine is a gentler exam that accomplishes the same thing."

With that statement, she began slowly tracing her long nails around Michelle’s perfect breasts. Every so often, she would slowly depress a fingertip into the soft flesh to check for lumps.

Michelle was going wild with laughter and passion with every teasing stroke ! She could feel her pulse thudding almost painfully into her engorged nipples and she knew if this gorgeous doctor even so much as touched them she would explode with sexual delight.

"You have very beautiful breasts, Michelle.." Dr. Taylor said, "…are they as ticklish as the rest of your body ?" she giggled.

Michelle could feel her orgasm building at a rapid rate. She knew only seconds separated her from frustration to ecstasy !

"And I just LOVE how puffy these are !" Gillian cooed as she started to gently stroke Michelle’s painfully turgid nipples.

That was all it took ! Screaming and groaning with unholy delight, Michelle’s body started a series of spasms that could have shook the building down ! Every muscle in her body strained to support the joy that threatened to blank out her confused mind. Never before had an orgasm so brutally seized her body, shook it with delicious violence, then cast it away - spent, to lie gasping desperately for even the smallest of breaths.

Gillian was amazed at how erotically her patient had responded to something as simple as a physical exam ! The redhead knew how ticklish she herself was, but never imagined she’d be so ticklish as to cum when another woman teased her ! Her green eyes gazed lovingly down at her still wriggling charge and wished she could join her in such bliss. But, she had an oath to honor. There would be another day !

With gentle, tender strokes, Gillian gave Michelle a warm sponge bath and wiped away the perspiration that sheened her tender pale skin. Leaning towards her, she whispered into her ear, "…I’ll make damn sure I’m there for the campout !" she said, "…I have a feeling it’s gonna be a LOT of fun !"

can't wait for the rest

the camping part should be very interesting!!!

I wonder if Doogie got to do exams like this...

...good story! :cool:

Excellent Tale :)

I liked this one better than the last couple ya posted (not that they were bad)
Perhaps a update with an involuntary ticklee?

(Still think Aunt Tiff Part 1 was the best ya ever wrote)

Tron

man i wished i could have seen that. you should have michelle tickle the doctor back :bouncybou

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back