• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video chat?

cj22

TMF Regular
I know this has probably been mentioned a million times before and is probably outside the scope of the site, but if you had a video chat section (chat room with webcams and audio) I think it would instantly become the 2nd most popular section of the site (behind vid clips probably). Anyway, I'm no tech guru by any means so I don't know what this would entail. I just know sites like collarme.com, and even local radio station sites around me have video chat and its very popular. Just throwing it out there!
CJ

It would have to be externally hosted if it was done at all. Video/audio chat is highly resource intensive and I doubt the TMF server would be content for long with hosting such a solution. External products are available but, more often than not, quality comes with a large price tag attached. That's the technical/financial arguments against, at least; I don't have much of an opinion on the merits of the idea alone (being one who doesn't use chat).

Video chat is cool. A good way to see each other rather than talk to a chat room!

We could get together in Yahoo for conferencing!

I don't know if this will help at all, but another site that I frequent uses a chat program called userplane that has video and voice capabilities. Userplane also links directly from chat to user profiles from the site itself.

I don't think their budget would be any greater than that of the TMF, though I could be mistaken. I would love to see a better chat program on the TMF, but I am not an ingrate, Thanks for letting there be a chat room at all.

I don't know if this will help at all, but another site that I frequent uses a chat program called userplane that has video and voice capabilities. Userplane also links directly from chat to user profiles from the site itself.

I don't think their budget would be any greater than that of the TMF, though I could be mistaken. I would love to see a better chat program on the TMF, but I am not an ingrate, Thanks for letting there be a chat room at all.

Want to do some research for us, come up with some info about how much it costs and what's involved in doing it? Maybe it's easier than we think.

Want to do some research for us, come up with some info about how much it costs and what's involved in doing it? Maybe it's easier than we think.

From what I can see here, the application is free as long as you allow it to integrate ads. It looks as though installation is fairly easy. Whether or not that would have an effect on the load on TMF's servers is a question I'm afraid I am not technically knowledgeable enough to answer. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Anyone else out there with better kung fu than me?

It looks like it's hosted off site, so the load shouldn't be a problem. It all just seems too easy somehow though, I can't help but wonder what the hook is. Can you show me a link to where you said it was in use somewhere?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back