• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Crunched, Full Circle Hosts, And, More Lethargy

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to California. It did not go well, as the team went only three and six. They lost two out of three at each stop of a San Francisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first part of their season's schedule.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, issues with Naomi continued to abound. The couple had many confrontations on both the computer, and the phone, with everything ranging from cold and silent computer conversations, from Naomi's end, to volcanic capital letter fights on the computer, and screamfests on the phone. Clearly, Mitch and Naomi were experiencing very difficult issues, ones that had much uncertainity attached to them.

When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, Naomi lashed into him. "It's like you aren't in this marriage anymore, Mitchell. You are so self consumed with your own personal desires, and the problems the team is having, that you forget there is an "Us", a you, and me. All you do is complain when I ask you to do something, and when you have to put the least bit of effort into this. I have given you so much more than many wives would have given their husbands. I gave up my career for you, to play part time on this island. I try to fulfill all your desires tickling wise, from a foot worship standpoint, and sexually. What do you do for me? You expect everything. You are moody, morose, demanding, and you complain. I'm tired of it. Grow up. Your life isnt so bad. You earn millions of dollars a year to play a boy's game. You get sex and tickling from me when you're home, if you can keep your attitude in check. You get to tickle half naked women every Saturday night. You have tens of thousands of people rooting your name every night. Stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself. I'm sick of it, Mitchell, and it needs to change. If the team does well this year, and we make it to the Series, great, if not, we still have a lot to be thankful for" Naomi said. Naomi's words seemed to go in one ear, and out the other, as the couple slept seperately that night.

The next night, the Good Guys began their homestand, with a game against the Nationals. Gil Bellows was the starter. Paradise hit three solo homers, and Bellows allowed one run in eight innings, all of which added up to a 3-1 Good Guy win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and the Good Guys got four run scoring non homers, as Charlize gave up no runs in seven innings. The bullpen allowed a run in the ninth, but nothing else, as Paradise claimed a 4-1 victory. Neve Campbell took the ball on Wednesday night, and got battered, giving up eight runs, in an 8-3 defeat.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Naomi put forth her feelings about Mitch to the therapist. "He is morose, nasty, and lethargic. He has so much, and yet chooses to be bitter. The team isnt playing like we should be, but there is much season left. He needs to pick it up, for himself, and the team" Naomi said.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched, and was lit up, allowing six runs, in a 6-1 defeat. Hayden took the mound on Saturday night, and allowed only three runs, but the Good Guys could get her only two, in a 3-2 setback. Gil Bellows faced Phillies ace Cole Hamels on Sunday, a sunny, humid, 85 degree day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers allowed early solo homers, and the game remained tied, until the Good Guys finally won it in the tenth, on an Ed Burns homer, by a 2-1 score.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Charlize Theron started on Monday night. She pitched very well, and left with a 6-3 lead, before an implosion occurred in the ninth, and Kate Hudson gave up four runs, including two homers, in what would be a 7-6 Good Guys loss. Neve Campbell had the bell on Tuesday night. Neve gave up three runs in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 3-1, before rallying for four eighth inning tallies. Kate Hudson protected the lead in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 5-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took the mound on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, hot, 90 degree day. Cook allowed no runs through six innings, and the bullpen carried the lead to the ninth, when Kate Hudson came in. Leading 3-0, a base hit, a walk, and an error, set it up for the dangerous Adam Dunn, who came to bat against Hudson, and slammed a LONG homer, over the center field fence, for a Reds lead, and which caused Kate to be serenaded with a chorus of boos. The Good Guys could not fight back in the ninth, and succumbed by a 4-3 score, that completed another subpar four and five homestand. Paradise was now seven games under 500, and seven games out of first place. The Good Guys seemed unable to right the ship. They were being plagued by inconsistent pitching, lack of hitting, and a poor bullpen. As they prepared to pack to head to Washington the next night, it remained to be seen if they could turn it around, or if this would be just a bad season for the tickle baseball team.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickling party. The featured lee would be the female official scorekeeper at the ballpark, a dark haired cutie named Carrie, who hadnt had many good games to keep score of that season. Carrie was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Carrie's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEEHHEHHEE! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Carrie on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs:HEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOO! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking Carrie on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Carrie's bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Carrie went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHHEHEEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! FEET AND TOES SO TICKLISH! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Carrie was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to head on the team flight to Washington DC. He called a cab to take him to the airport. "Maybe I need to retire after this season, and we need to do something about our situation. We cant go on like this" Mitch said. Naomi shot him a look of disgust. "Sure, take the easy way out. Get out of my face, you coward, you make me sick" Naomi hissed. Mitch picked up his case, and silently went out the door, to his cab, and his flight to DC.

So, it had been another poor homestand of bad play by the Good Guys. A ten day road trip awaited them. Would fortunes improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well things don't look very good for the Good Guys or for Mitch and Naomi. Lets hope that things can get back on track for both groups. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. No, things dont look good for either the couple or the team.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Thursday was an off day. That day, Naomi put forth her feelings about Mitch to the therapist. "He is morose, nasty, and lethargic. He has so much, and yet chooses to be bitter. The team isnt playing like we should be, but there is much season left. He needs to pick it up, for himself, and the team" Naomi said.

I think he just needs a good, hard kick in the posterior. But that's just my opinion :p

Ack! Knowing how Naomi feels about Mitch, she might just well do it also.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back