• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viviana's Little Foot (True)

glentickle

TMF Regular
Just got home...I'm giddy and elated...this just happened:

One of my clients is a wormy little guy named Bart. In his mid-fifties, a self-made man (fur trader; minks and foxes), less than five-and-a-half feet tall, with a fancy-schmancy apartment on a high floor in Manhattan. Original artwork on the walls, two live-in servants (a cook and a maid)...you get the idea. I'm not exaggerating. He's got half a million dollars worth of wine stored in a spare room. And he's got a gorgeous wife, a good fifteen years younger, imported from France. This story is about her.

I've had dinner at his house every other week since last fall, when his wife gave birth to a baby girl. I met this woman eight months pregnant and fell for her immediately...dark hair, dark eyes...seductive manner. She says "hello" and you feel seduced. Still gorgeous and confident at forty...I always sit next to her, and not because I try to -- she makes me. The first time I was over there, Bart sat at one head of the table and he told me to sit at the other. But Viviana pouted and said "no, Glenny's gonna sit next to me so I can have someone to play with." For the next two hours (soup, salad, appetizers, pasta, meat, dessert, coffee) every time she said something, she put her hand on my shoulder. Or my elbow. Or my knee. Okay, okay, you get the idea. This gorgeous French woman is getting touchy-feely with me, right in front of her husband and their older son.

So in all this time, I've never had a chance to look at her feet. I'm not strictly a foot-tickler; I love any ticklish body part, but of course I love feet too. But it was autumn when I met the family, and then it was winter...but now spring is here, and thank God for strappy sandals! When I walked in, just a few hours ago, Viviana was sitting there, one leg crossed over the other, one foot dangling. One foot dangling. One foot dangling. One foot -- oh! Excuse me! Got a little lost there. This little dangling foot, tanned brown, was clad in an open-toe flat shoe, and this shoe was trying to jump to its freedom. It was half off, revealing the arch of Viv's foot -- of course it was one of those perfect arches, high and smooth, with a graceful curve. I bet the Roman aqueducts were inspired by arches like that. Architects with foot-fetishes, recreating the object of their desire on a grand scale. And there was Viv's little brown foot, with it's perfect arch, light cream color...and I could not stop looking at it! But God smiled on me tonight.

"Glenny, come have a look!" she cooed. I noticed she held her baby daughter in her lap; adorable little girl, gurgling away happily. "Come look how cute!" So I walked right up to look how cute. Bending over to smile at the baby, I could look straight down at Viv's foot, and no one could see where I was looking. Bart was sitting right there, with no clue. "How adorable!" I said, enthusiastically, staring at Viv's instep. "Hello, you little cutie!" I looked back up at Viv, and said "she's so pretty." Viv glowed and said "of course -- she's a part of me!" As if she knew! I was loving this...I looked back down and started talking to her foot again. "You are just the prettiest little thing I ever saw!" Bart was sitting right there, agreeing with me, voicing his approval. It was surreal, getting to do this...I got more daring. "I could just kiss you, you little cutie!" I leaned forward, kissed the baby's cheek, and then tickled her under her chin -- still fixed on Viv's foot, which wagged at the ankle, flexing its toes to keep the shoe on. "Oh, are you ticklish?" I said, as the baby kept gurgling and laughing. "So you ARE ticklish, hm?" Absolutely surreal. Talking to a foot. "Such a ticklish little one you are!"

At this point Viviana let out a sudden laugh, as though I'd actually tickled HER. I wonder whether psychic messages get sent...I don't go in for much mysticism, but it seems possible to me that if all my concentration is focussed on tickling a foot, and that foot is right in front of me, and I'm actually talking to it, maybe all that energy gets transferred into some extra-sensory communication. Viv said "yes, she's just like me." --WHAT?! Did Viviana just tell me, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND, that she's ticklish? Did she just volunteer to tell me, without my even trying to find out? I looked down at her, my face three feet from hers, looked her right in the eyes and did not blink, trying to see some answer. Deep, dark eyes, smouldering, taking me in, smiling at me, mischievous, holding a secret -- daring me to try to find out? Or is this all in my head, my tickle-fetish head, my head that imagines this gorgeous woman with her infant daughter in her lap is seducing me while her husband looks on?

Don't ask me what happened after that. My head was spinning. So that's all for now -- sorry to disappoint; this story has no actual tickling in it...not yet, anyway, but maybe maybe maybe... ;)

glen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Man oh man! This was the very last thing I saw before the TMF crashed out! I wanted to reply to this post and I was really happy I had saved it on my hard drive!! I live in NYC too and I've got to say I loved this story....! I'm actually working as a personal assistant to this sexy older woman and your story resonated so much! Keep us...or at least me(!)....posted on any developments!

Thanks, nontkl. I was hoping some folks out there would be as interested in seeing how this one plays out as I am. No new developments since my last post, but I'm supposed to go over for dinner next week.

That said, if there's anyone else out there interested in this story, please let me know. I love the idea of telling a real-life tickling story, as it develops, when even I don't know what's going to happen. Knowing that I'll be writing it as it takes place is a motivation to keep it going -- not that I should need any extra encouragement!

glen

Hey, nontkl...why don't you think about posting a little bit about your boss? Might be fun to compare notes.

glen

There's nothing to report! If something does, I will. But I can't really do that to my boss! I'm pretty bold, but not that bold!!!(lol)

(not yet anyway!)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back