• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I tickled Amber!!! True story, sorta long

ultimatetickler

TMF Poster
Prologue:
My name is Jeremy McCole. I’m 25 and I’m a college student. This is the story of one certain tickling experience I had…well, a few minutes ago. Confused? Read on. This story is non-fiction. It actually happened to me! It contains some sex (yippee!) so if ou don’t want to read, click the back button on your browser now…you still here? You sure? Its your last chance! Alright then! Here’s the story!
Chapter 1: Frightful Tickle
It all started during Halloween. I was at a party that was mainly dancing, which isn’t exactly my scene, but I was invited, so I went. That, and the fact that SHE was there. She being the most beautiful girl ever. Amber.
I’ve liked her since the first time I met her, but there’s always been a small, minor problem. She hates me. To be precise her exact words were “I hate you with a burning passion!!!”. Makes it hard to become involved with a girl when she detests you.
Well, anyway. We were at the party, and I saw her talking with some friends. I was dressed as a demon (when I’m not here at the TMF I’m a very morbid, dark person), and my mask allowed me to stare at her without her knowing it. I was imagining tickling her for hours on end, then realizing it would never come true. I was quite sad.
Just when I was at my lowest I hear her let out a playful scream. I turn to see what happened. It turns out her friend, Tori, gave her a little tickle to her ribs. She was backing away quickly, trying to get away from the tickly touches. The best thing was…she was coming right towards me!!!
In all honesty, I didn’t know what to do. Just sit back, and regret not doing anything for the rest of my life. Or give her a playful tickle to her tummy, and probably get slapped in the process. After realizing my mask was giving me a little extra padding, I decided on the latter of the two (be happy for me, I grew some balls!). I had some fake nails I had put on for the costume, so I gave her sides a nice soft scratch or two.
She whirled around, grinned at me, and said, “Now Jeremy, that’s not nice.”. She blew me a kiss as she walked away. I couldn’t believe it!!! Did she just do that!? My head was spinning, the room was moving. Well, not actually. The room wasn’t moving, I was. I was falling out of my chair, and slowly losing consciousness.
I awoke thirty minutes later, and my friend was standing over me. We were in a side room . He had carried me in there after I passed out. He assured me that Amber didn’t see, thankfully.
When we went back into the main room where everyone was, I saw a large group gathered in the middle of the dance floor. I ran over to see what was up. I saw Amber, lying there on the floor. She had twisted her ankle while dancing. Some people helped her to a chair.
After about two minutes I walked over and asked if she was okay. She said she was, but it still hurt some. I have some experience in massage therapy (Please. Just. Don’t. Ask.) so I offered to rub her foot and ankle to try and help. She seemed cautious, but agreed to let me try.
After fifteen minutes, she couldn’t even remember her ankle hurting. Hell, she couldn’t remember where she was or even her name. I’m pretty good. I finally decided that those size seven feet were too nice to let go without at least one little tickle. I quickly skittered my fingers all over her soles.
She squealed and quickly pulled her foot away from me. I just smiled and laughed. That was the beginning.
Chapter 2: Drama Can Be Useful
Over the next five months, I built a friendship with her. She finally liked me. I was so happy. In March the school drama started auditions. I found out Amber was going to have a part, so I naturally tried out. Turns out I can act (actually, they were desperately low on guys, and they were forced to take me).
During April, when we were only weeks away from the performances, I asked Amber if she wanted to come over to practice lines. Did I have any major parts with her? No, I wasn’t even on stage a single time she was. She gave me an inquisitive look, but said she’d like that. We decided that Thursday would be best, since my roommate would be away, and we’d be left to ourselves.
That Thursday, she came over. We practiced lines for an hour or two. After a while, she started complaining that her back hurt. Seeing an opportunity, I offered to rub it, and reminded her about how the little foot rub at Halloween had helped.
She smiled and said, “Alright, but don’t you dare tickle me like last time.”
Me? Tickle? Never! Ha ha :devil: … She laid down on the carpet and I knelt beside her. I began massaging her neck and back, and soon she was fast asleep. I smiled as I looked at her beautiful body, stretched out before me. Her head was resting on her arms, exposing her ticklish hollows.
I just about began my assault, when something inside me woke up. It was that little thing that hadn’t been put to use for years. It was my conscience. I couldn’t tickle her. She looked so peaceful, and I just couldn’t bring myself to waking her (you all have permission to hurt me if you wish).
I lifted her off the floor, and set her on the couch. She awoke about twenty minutes later. I asked her how it was. She yawned and said, “It felt great, but you didn’t tickle me.” I was confused and asked why she explicitly told me not to tickle her, if she wanted me to. She just laughed and said, “That was to entice you. It felt good last time, but that’s okay. If you don’t want to, you don’t EEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!!”. The eek was me grabbing her waist from behind.
Chapter 3: The Chase
She ran away from me, giggling. I chased her around my apartment, digging my fingers in her ribs anytime I caught her. Finally she ran in my bedroom. I caught her and tickle-forced her onto my bed, where I pinned her down and began my assault on her ribs and arms. After a while a let up and rolled her over. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt that was short enough top expose her ticklish, flat belly. Then I got an idea.
I pulled her arms to the top of the bed, and her feet to the bottom. My roommate and I had just moved in some furniture on my truck, and we had used bungee cords to tie them down. I went to the closet, retrieved them, and began to tie Amber to my bed. I thought she would be worried, but quite on the contrary, she was excited!
I straddled her waist and began trying to decide the best place to begin. The smooth hollows of her arms, all her ribs I could dig into, or her flat tummy and cute navel. So hard to choose. Right at that moment I remembered a certain TMF member named tummyticklish, a regular poster in the forums. Tummyticklish, you were my inspiration, so I began stroking her stomach.
Chapter 4: The True Tickling Begins
I first lightly used all ten fingers to stroke her stomach, bringing forth a few giggles, but nothing major. I decided to kick it up a notch… or five. I began poking and prodding her sides, causing her to bust out in uncontrollable laughter. Her body bucked this way and that every time I poked those ticklish sides.. I decided to see how ticklish her navel was, and introduced my left index finger inside. Her laughter increased and she began bucking so hard I almost flew off (bull riders have it easy compared to this!). I decided it was time to move on, but before I went to a new position, I had to try one last thing. I licked my lips, lowered my head, placed my lips right around her navel, and blew a nice, loud raspberry! This caused her to let out a nice loud scream!
Now, one of the nice things about my apartment is that when the architect, a nice guy named Bubba (yes, his name is Bubba), made my apartments he (what kind of parent would name their kid Bubba?) put in allot (that’s such a horrible…ok, ill shut up now) of insullation (insullation good Bubba). That’s great when the jocks next door are throwing a party and they decide to play their music at volume level 43, or when you have a girl screaming her head off because you are tickling the living daylights out of her.
I decided that her arms were next to be tortured. I began wiggling my index fingers in both of her smooth hollows. She was throwing her head back and forth at I slowly went up and down, made figure eights, and then dug in hard.
Arm pits have never been my tickling place of choice, so I then moved on to her ribs. I put each of my fingers between her ribs, and began wiggling them furiously. Then I skittered my fingers all over, then tickled each rib individually. By this point she had begun to cry a little. I should have felt guilty… I should have.
I decided to move to lower body now. I moved to her knees and gave them a nice good squeeze or two. This caused another burst of laughter, but nothing major.
Chapter 5: Tickling Feet Is Quite A Feat
Then I moved to my personal favorite part, the feet! I pulled off her shoes and socks. By this time she was regaining normal thoughts, and when she saw what I was doing, she visibly paled.
“P…please, not my feet”, she begged.
I got up and kissed her on the lips. I assured her I’d be gentile. I went and got two feather ink-well pens that I had bought at a Renaissance Craft Fair recently. I just thought they looked cool. Who knew they would be so useful?
I first did “This Little Piggy” on her toes a couple times. She giggled and seemed to ease up. Then I stroked the very tips of my feathers up and down her feet. She began started laughing full force now, but seemed to still be enjoying it. I stroked the feather up and down her soles, then fluttered them in her arches. Her laughter plateaud at a definite 10 of 10. But how to push her over the edge, to take her to 11 or 12? I made slow lazy circles on her heels. I pulled back her toes and scratched the balls of her feet. I stroked the feather back and forth across the underside of her toes.
All this brought forth wave after wave of laughter, but I couldn’t push her over the edge. Then it hit me! I pulled her big toe of her left foot away from the rest, and began sawing the feather back and forth.
Remember what I said earlier about my apartment having lots of installation? Well, it didn’t matter. She let out a scream that quite possibly could be heard down in the west Texas down of El Paso. Immediately my phone rang. I picked it up and said hello, trying to cover the mouthpiece so as not to let the laughing be heard. It was my neighbor, Jason; the quarterback for our schools football team.
“Hey man,”, he said, “I heard a scream. Everything alright?”
I calmly explained that I had a girl over and that she and I were “enjoying” ourselves. He laughed and made me promise to tell him all about it. Jason is also a member of the TMF, if I’m not mistaken, and I would have told him just what I was doing, but I had to get back to the task at hand. Or rather, at foot.
I returned to Amber, and began sawing between each toe, one by one. She had slipped into the silent laughter stage by this point. After about ten minutes, she finally fainted; beet red and exhausted.
Chapter 6: Round Two Televised
I decided that I must tell you guys this story, so I began writing it while she was out. I also set up my web cam and microphone so that if I tickled her again after she awoke, I could show it to you all. Just about the time I got to the part in the story where I give Amber a back rub, she started to regain consciousness.
I walked over, sat beside her, and asked how it was. She merely sighed and replied, “Wonderful…”
I laughed and asked if she was ready for round two.
She laughed and said, “Bring it on.”
Who am I to disobey such a command? I wont go into how I tickled her again, since the second time was just about the same as the first, and the more I type, the sooner I’m going to get carpel tunnel syndrome.
Chapter 7: Exposed
When we finished I untied her. I had kept her from fainting this time. She got up, looked at me and said, “You didn’t finish. You haven’t tickled me everywhere!”
I asked what she meant, as I went to the foot of the bed to retrieve her shoes for her. When I looked up I couldn’t believe my eyes. She was removing her shirt! Then her bra!!! She laid back down on the bed and said, “Now tickle these.”
I got my feathers, straddled her waist, and began. Her breasts were medium sized. Not too big, but not small by any means. The perfect size in my humble opinion. I began stroking the sides of her breasts, causing her to moan and giggle. I brushed the feather across her erect nipples, sending her to another world of pleasure.
“Take me.” she said, “Take me now.”
I pulled off my pants, and hers, and inserted myself inside her. I could immediately tell this was her first time, and it hurt very much. I, for one, was in a state of bliss, but I knew that she was hurting and I had to do something. I realized her foot was quite close to me, so I reached back and began lightly tickling her.
That did it. She was giggling and moaning. She begged me to push harder. As I did, I raised her foot to my face and began tickling her foot with my tongue and lips. She was screaming now, and banging her arms on my bed! I was moving back and forth, and licking the bottom of her foot! I came like an explosion inside her.
Now exhausted I pulled out of her, and lay down beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep holding each other.
Chapter 8: A Happy Ending
The next day, I drove her home to her apartment. Outside was her roommate, Ruth. Ruth had been worried sick since Amber hadn’t called, and quickly decided I was to blame (okay, I was). She thanked me by giving a nice slap to the face, but it was worth it. That was this morning. Amber and I decided to go to a movie this Friday. Pray that I’ll be as lucky as I was last night!
Epilogue
I’d like to send out my thanks…well, to you guys! You, who write stories, draw pictures, tickle others, or are tickled, or maybe just the person that comes here to see the stuff and encourage everyone else. Thank you! You inspired me to do what I did. I’d like to leave with a final request. Please post some comments! If you liked it, tell me. If you disliked it, tell me. If you have advise, tell me! If you want to hit me with a 2X4 by now…umm, go see an anger management psychologist. Seriously, I would like some feedback. It makes me feel important. Thanks again!!!

Admittadly I havn't posted much on the forum over the past year but I had to reply to that story ultimate.

Congrats!

Amber

You, my friend, are one lucky SOB. But you don't need to be told that. I hope this budding relationship works out, and you two can be pleasuring each other for a long time! Good luck. (And, please, keep us posted!);) :D

awesome story, and dare I say it, close to perfection? (if I was writing it, now *that's* perfection! :D)

Comments you want, comments you shall have here goes...
Comment comment comment comment comment... feedback feedback...

Seriously though, good story. I should have went to college.

I'm in college

Those girls just don't exist, I'm not sure if that story was 100% true, but if it was, you're lucky, either way, good story.

glad you guys liked it! just FYI, it is 100% true. im plannin on writin down every tickling experience we have together (hopefully there will be so many they will be forced to start a new forum). As a side note. That video i got on the webcam is coming soon. Sorry guys, but im cutting out the parts where Amber is naked. Writing about our experiences i have no problem with, but televising her nude would seem to violate some moral code. As soon as im done editing, ill post it (it might be a while. I just got adobe premier 6.0 to edit it and i have NO idea what im doing...ugh)
well, i plan on keepin you all up to date, so ill be seeyin ya!

Great story.

I read it when it first posted, but forgot about it. I should have complimented you on it back then.

OMFG

This was HOW many years ago??? What about the video??? You never told us where the video is!!! You did finish it, didn't you??? :scared:

This was HOW many years ago??? What about the video??? You never told us where the video is!!! You did finish it, didn't you??? :scared:

I wouldn't expect an answer soon, since his profile says the last time he was on the forum was in Sept 2008.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back