• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olympic Requests

bubba j

With the Olympics over with, I think that these athletes could use a good tickling.

EDIT-These are requests because I cant write to save my life.

Misty May
Kerri Walsh
Jennie Finch
Nastia Luikin (She is 18)
Hope Solo

Last edited:
Don't forget

Don't forget the U.S. Women's Basketball team, Alica Sacramone, Diana Lopez, Marta (Brazillian Football Player), Dana Hussain (No relation to Saddam, she is a sprinter), but becareful with Sacramone I've seen the video where she knocked a guy out with one punch!

Evgeniya Kanaeva she's 18 too:)
ty6f274JRv.jpg

JQgA0cf5cY.jpg

I concur

Definitely May and Walsh. They are both very good looking women! I won't say hot even if it's true because they are both married and I would feel bad.

Any of these would be great. I hope some writers do this.

yeah all of them are ok plus maybe Natalie Coughlin, or not

um

im actually wondering why this hasnt been moved to requests...oh well...im sure one of the senior writers will make a story soon

How come no one has said Carly Patterson?? She's 20, so there should be stories on her for the past 2 years, by my arithmetic...

Yep ... May & Walsh ... definitely.

Jennie Finch ... of course!

Agree w/fefe on Natalie Coughlin , too.

Would also like to see the lovely Lolo Jones.

Oh yeah ...! ... & Stephanie Rice , from the Australian swim team.

After my last, I need a break from the heavy stuff. You guys still interested in seeing an Olympic one even though they're over?

Do these count?

I know Paraguayan javelin thrower Leryn Franco made it to the Olympics. Apparently she supports her athletic training through modelling but I can't see what all the fuss is about. :D

73578591.5NFko5I3.Nuevacarpetacalendariodeunapagina2.jpg

I am not sure if US pole vaulting cutie Allison Stokke actually made it to the Olympics:

allisonstokke.jpg

Or her Australian rival, Melanie Adams:

melanie-adams-sweat_01.jpg

And I know that Brazillian synchronised swimmers Bia and Branca Feres sadly did not make it to Beijing:

Bb04_485.jpg

Maybe next time.... ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back