• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mating (M/F) 18+ Part I

johntfs

TMF Regular
This is an old story I found on the Josie Archive. I loved it since I first read it and wish to share it here lest it be forgotten. I am not the author of this story and wish I knew who was.

The Mating​

Brina’s mind began to focus and clear. Her arms wer secured high above her head, her wrists imprisoned, pulled taunt in leather cuffs. Her ankles secured as well, were anchored to the floor with her legs spread wide. As her eyes adjusted to better clarity, she realized the woman before her was a reflection of her own helpless image that a full length mirror reflected in the confines of a room whose walls candlelight couldn’t penetrate. Basked in a golden glow, she noted the lit ritual candles before her shaped in a large semi circle on the floor and understood their significance.

‘NO!’ Her mind screamed. But tugging at her bonds did little good.

Though the leather straps that held her captive weren’t tight enough to bite into her skin, there was no hope in loosening them either. Through the mirrors reflection she watched a figure approach into the candlelight. A male of the spiritual winged realm, instantly recognizable from his characteristic long blond hair, deep bronzed skin, and hazel eyes. As he slowly made his way towards Brina, there was nothing left to speculation as she noted the ceremonial silk tied mask and matched gaping robe used for the mating ritual.

“I have captured you Brina. As my right I claim you as mate.”

“I was kidnapped!”

“It makes no difference how you came to be here, only that the choice rests with you now as our law dictates. Do you willingly consent to be my mate or do you question my claim?”

“I’ll NEVER submit to you!”

“You understand what action I must take then.” his whisper now close to her ear was cardinal. His expression easily read through the mirror's reflection, he appeared pleased by her show of spirit.

“Your laws dictate no one can touch my flesh with their own until I consent. And I tell you no words will ever convince me otherwise!”

His smiled then, the glint in his stare too smug. Hands he'd purposely hid behind his back till now slowly came into view. “Ah sweet Brina, it will be a pleasure to abide by my laws, rest assured.”

The sight of black kid skin gloves displayed themselves on either side of her. The gloves endowing a special trait, each gloved finger initialed the unique protrusion of a black feather bearly an inch long with slightly pointed tips.

“Y-you can’t…I am meant for Raven …” Her voice began to waver…

She watched as a gloved hand lifted before her and one lone-feathered tip slowly touched her wrist and descended. “For me little one, you were meant for me.” He whispered.

Gasping as the feather traced slowly down her arm, she flinched as it barely contacted the smooth skin of her underarm and paused. “Ticklish?” He softly taunted.

Thoughts of Raven’s warning raced through her mind. Women from her clan had been forbidden to cross into the winged clans’ territory for centuries. To do so instantly made her a potential target for abduction that any winged realm man could claim.

But her only reasoning then had been to prompt Raven himself into claiming her as a mate regardless to the traditional ritual. Sending her back to her clan in a fit of anger reminding her it was he that was to lay claim to her by his own clans by-laws, she now realized her mistake. Her impulsive nature must have angered him more then she realized. Too many days had elapsed since then, and this was not her Raven. The man before her endowed the same characteristic blond hair instead of Raven’s long black tresses and sapphire eyes whom was the only man born among his clan with such endowments.

“Who…who are you?”

She watched his other hand slowly trail a feathered tip down her arm, barely brushing her underarm. “You will soon find out your lifemate little one, but not before your consent.”

The feathered tips bearly brushed just a fraction, the taunting ticklish sensations causing her to squirm in her bonds while she clenched her teeth trying to block out the manipulated teasing.

“You posses much spirit little one, but your body will betray you.”

Another feather tipped finger joined the one in both smooth hollows of her underarms barely tracing the center of smooth skin. The sensations were mounting with each light trace. Squeezing her eyes shut from the reflection of her torment. Her own words babbled to hopefully reason with him as she futilely tugged at her wrists' bonds to escape his onslaught. “Noooooooo, stop…you can’t do this-ss-ss…eeheeheeehahaahaaaa…”

Ticklish sensation mounted in the mist of her words as another feather was added to each underarm, now the slight brushings of three lightly grazed her sensitive skin. The resistance she tried so desperately to hold onto as another and yet one more lightly covered the expanse of her ticklish skin caused her body to buck against its restraints as laughter bubbled out from the light grazing each feathered tip supplied.

“NO-HO-HO-HO-HAA-HAAA-HAA…”

And the trail of ticklish feathers began earnestly flexing and flickering against the smooth hollows of her underarms spasming unbearable currents of sensation as she tried in vain to thrash away from the torture.

“Tickle tickle…tickle tickle tickle…” his vice whisperly taunted her ear while feathers swirled, danced, and teased her into spasms of laughter she couldn’t control. Too soon she was rendered to pleas as she futilely fought against her bonds. It felt like forever before pleas and laughter turned to breathless dizzying sensations that her body almost lost conscience to, but the torture stopped, granting her relief.

Her eyes slowly opened to find her tormentor studying her with reverence though the mirror image while she gasped for breath. While lingering sensations still swirled through out her perspired body, his voice uttered one word. “Consent.”

“N-n-never.”

Cursing silently over her impulsive actions that made her cross over the winged realms boundaries days before, she consoled herself with the possibility that Raven would come to her rescue to challenge this man's claim.

But the man behind her read her thoughts with perceptive clarity. “You knew what risk you took once you crossed our lands didn’t you?”

Her temper seethed but she held words in check not wanting to provoke this man beyond the present situation. However, no answer was provoking enough as he repeated the question in a flair of anger, “Didn’t you?!”

“YES.”

“Then your claim to me is valid, and no challenge will change that.”

“Raven will come for me. I know he will.”

“If he comes, he does so with his blessing,” She gasped as she felt the light trace of feathers slowly trail down her sensitive spine, “and to witness your consent.”

Lower and lower, the feathers lightly flicked reducing her to giggles of sensation. Feathered fingers swished delicately along each vertebra, her giggles turning to laughter as the ticklish tips reached a sensitive area just above her backside that caused her body to burst with sensations.

“P-Plee-ee-eese Stttoo-oo-ppp…heee heee heee haaaa haaaaaa HAAAAaaaaaa..”

The man in the mirror just smiled his wicked intent as feathers swirled just a few fractions lower at the slight indent. “Ticklish here little one? I almost wonder... but there's so much of your body beckoning me to explore.”

She couldn’t see the feathers move against her skin through the mirror's image, only the man's determination and desire that his eyes revealed as he continued his onslaught.

‘I’ll never survive.’ Brina’s thought with growing madness. ‘Raven forgive me but I’m trying not to succumb…’

To be continued...

The author is Corin A. and this is one of my favorite stories ever. I believe she does romance novels now.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back