• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

onlyfornow's 7th story: Details available

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Hey, it's me, onlyfornow. It's been a while, hasn't it? As you all know, I'm an f/m writer here, and my sig indicated the stories that I have been attributed to. You also all know that April was the last time I released a story, but then I got kinda disgruntled and left for a bit. Why? Well, as stated before, I get frustrated by putting so much work into this place and then not being able to gather enough positive reinforcement to keep going. I'll admit it, my self-esteem isn't the highest. Never has been, still isn't. So I ask all of you, personally, from fetishist to fetishist, please comment on my stories. I don't like releasing in installments, but it seems that it's the only way to yield comments because then people realize that the rest of the story might not come if the writer is in some way ticked. So please, just keep that in mind.

Now, why haven't I written in four months? It isn't any of your faults that I haven't written. I've been very occupied: dealing with a tough breakup, getting other work done, relaxing with friends on those nice summer nights, etc. You know the drill. Well now I'm back, and I'm ready to delight you all with another story!

This next story is untitled so far (but I promise I'll come up with something interesting). This is going to be another single female on a single male scenario. It is going to be a small departure in style, in the sense that the 'ler and 'lee are actually going to be in the same general age area (I know, this isn't a brand new concept for me but you all know how I love to make them either older or younger than the person). Expect characters to be 18 (the male) and 19 (the female). It will contain a more sexual-edge to it, including in genital stimulation and maybe some more (who knows at this point?). Also, there isn't going to be much of a backstory to this one. You're pretty much going to jump straight into the tickling. I figure that you've all sat through long enough of a wait; why make things worse by implementing a tedious story that everyone is (let's face it) too horny to read through when all they want is the good stuff, right?

I take great pride in my work, and I feel that this next one is going to be something that you all enjoy. I certainly hope so, at least! I'm looking for an artist to take on this and the remaining unillistruated stories. I'm working something out with the great EcEu for some cover artwork to "School's Out", but this one, "Hell Hath No Fury...", and "Mother May I" are all devoid of artwork. I ask any artists reading this who are interested in drawing f/m, please PM me ASAP!

Anyway, that is all. Just thought I would give an update. Feel free to comment this thread!

Hi, onlyfornow,

Please feel encouraged to continue with your next story; I'm sure it will be great.

I'm not sure how to respond to the general idea of that post, because I know (and don't you?) that your own opinion of your stories must always be a stronger motivator than the opinions of others. How else will you really write what you're passionate about? If you're writing about something you really love-- no matter what it is-- there will surely be someone else that loves it too.

I try to leave comments for every story that I really feel positively about (I remember St. Vitus for you). Even so, I think it's close to a universal law that far fewer people comment on stories than enjoy them. Check the number of views on your stories; I think they're a more reliable indicator of appreciation than comments, not least because shyer visitors can't hide that particular contribution.

Anyway; please feel encouraged, and that your own ideas are valuable to us, the deepest ones most. It's amazing how the most beloved stories on the forum are consistently the products of the most emotionally self-serving authors.

Hi (Onlyfornow) :-D

Hi Onlyfornow,
My Name is Slave4barefeet I'm a fairly new member here.
From what I can tell your a great writer so please don't let the lack of responces stop you from creating your masterpeices of F/M surpremacy.
Hope to be your
friend always,
Slave4Barefeet

I am definitely guilty of not posting also but I love reading your stories.

I do enjoy reading your writing and do try and remember to comment on the stories.

Take note, if coda is giving you incouragement you must be doing something right because he writes really well.

holy crap I was hoping you would write more ^_^ I am overjoyed to find out that you will be. can't wait to read it

Alright, thanks to all! ^_^ You must forgive me for the way I can be sometimes...I don't look back on my whiny hissy fits with too much pride but...those days are over. I'm prepared to write and post story seven for everybody very, VERY soon! :D

Expect a September release.

OMG - I am so glad to see your name! You are one of my favorite writers (as a female 'ler) and I can't wait for your new story!!!

There's an important message here. I feel a lot of people read stories and enjoy them and then click on the next one without saying anything.

Who knows how many great authors we have lost because they thought no one cared about their stories or appreciated them enough to post some feedback?

If you like someone's stuff, let them know. I've posted stories here myself and some have received more comments than others. I can say that each comment makes it more likely that I will post another story. We sure as heck aren't posting stories here because it pays well. We do it because we enjoy it but it's nice to know someone else enjoyed it too ;)

Yup. Totally agree. When I first read this I was like, "What?! Come on!" but after some thought I realized you have a very good point. So many of us put a lot into these stories and hope that other people enjoy reading them as much as we enjoyed working on them. When you see something you created from a blank page and spent a lotta time on and that you're really proud of get read 300 something times and not one comment, it's kinda depressing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back