• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PARTY AT BELLA'S 11/7-11/9

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
It's that time of year again! I'll be hosting my annual weekend event this November in Columbus OH.

WHO: TMFers/NESTers/NHLEEer's and a host of Bella's other kinky friends from all over the country!

WHAT: Bella's Annual Birthday Bash!

WHEN: Friday 11/7-Sunday 11/9

WHERE: Bella's house on Friday, a local SWEET suite hotel on Saturday, back to Bella''s house on Sunday

WHY: A)It's my birthday, a darn fine reason to party and B) NEST is too damn far away :ranty:

HOW: ROAD TRIP! Folks are flying into CMH, Greyhounding, and driving in fun groups of three or more, oh the stories... :xpulcy:

For those of you who haven't attended one of my parties: we have FUN. Good food, good music and excellent company! The weekend officially starts on Friday evening at 7pm. I'll be providing dinner foods and snacky-type goodies and beverages (and folks are MORE than encouraged to bring any dishes, treats and beverages they like!) We'll hang out and socialize, music and dancing and fine cheeses...I'll probably have quality standup DVDs playing in one room and there will be ample space to play should the mood strike us :cool:

Saturday, once we're actually coherent :p, we'll have breakfast at one of our favorite local places before more mayhem at my house and gearing up for the Saturday Night Main Event. Dinner at 6pm at a yummy local restaurant to be chosen closer to the date before we head over to the hotel at 8pm for the PAJAMA PARTY :dogpile: There will be prizes for his and hers coolest PJ's so use your imaginations!

There will be games: BELLA COURT, mini-trials complete with lawyers and a judge and fates WAY worse than jail time :firedevil. WHEEL OF FAIL, which I'm not even gonna describe 'til you get here :evilha:, and other truly wrong fun. You just *know* there will be wrestling (you people know who I'm talking about and you're giggling right now) :cool:, even more goodies and beverages, and the usual Bella party madness. :bouncybou

Sunday morning we'll have breakfast at a place remarkably similar to Saturday morning before returning to my house for what's supposed to be the Mellow Afterparty but often turns into Yet More Mayhem. Folks still with us on Sunday night: we'll do dinner and movies, and there may be a cool trip to downtown Columbus and the Short North (gorgeous part of Downtown that really, really wants to be the Village in NYC).

Folks are welcome to stay at Casa Bella Friday and Sunday nights, I have sofabeds and a queen air mattress and all kinds of floor space for those with sleeping bags. First come first serve so email me NOW for space at my house. Saturday night: there are many places to sleep in the connecting party suites, double beds and queen sofabeds and floorspace, but again it's first come first serve so EMAIL ME. There are two other hotels literally 5 steps from the party hotel, When you've sent your party fee I'll send you our location and the accomodation info.

The party fee is $30 and includes the entire weekend, I'll have paypal set up very soon. Meanwhile email me at [email protected] or PM me here if you'd like to join us, can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

The wheel of fail should be interesting, I must say. ;)

Can't wait!

Snail Shell

Hope you all have fun - wish I was going... :cool:

If all is as it is now, I'm giving you a crayon to color me there.

Can't wait, sounds like fun.

I'll bring a costume!

Rob

eventually, i'll have my nuke-powered, titanium cabled, adamantium grappling hook made so i can get all these northern states closer to me.

Sounds awesome. Sooner or later, I'll actually fork out for the airfare to get to the other half of the country. There's quite a few people east of the Mississippi I'd like to meet.

eventually, i'll have my nuke-powered, titanium cabled, adamantium grappling hook made so i can get all these northern states closer to me.

If you'd like, you can borrow my jet-powered, monkey-navigated atomic gyro-sled to make the trip. Just bring it back with a full tank of gas. :)

Snail Shell

ZOMG yes! I'll be sending monies soon, can I reserve a place on the floor at Casa de Bella?

And JPie is coming as well? Sweet!

If you'd like, you can borrow my jet-powered, monkey-navigated atomic gyro-sled to make the trip. Just bring it back with a full tank of gas. :)

Snail Shell

does that mean i'll need to get the insurance that covers acts of God/Canadians?

:-D

Viper and I are DEFINITELY attending! We LOVE all this traveling around!!!

Video? *evil grin* I'm ok with it now...Viper kinda unleashed my inner exhibitionist...Don't ask how...(as he dances in the background)

LOVE YOU BELLA!!!

:bouncybou:dogpile::bouncybou:dogpile::bouncybou:

I'll be there in spirit.

I'm so blessed to have gotten to know ya better, Bella. I'll have an epically dope gift for you next time I see ya. :D :redheart:

Viper and I are DEFINITELY attending! We LOVE all this traveling around!!!

Video? *evil grin* I'm ok with it now...Viper kinda unleashed my inner exhibitionist...Don't ask how...(as he dances in the background)

LOVE YOU BELLA!!!

:bouncybou:dogpile::bouncybou:dogpile::bouncybou:

That's awesome. At some point Viper and I need to play a game a Wii Baseball to break our 1-1 tie. ;)

Damn. This party is getting to be WAY too cool for me.

Maybe I should stay home... :ermm:

lulz

Snail Shell

This is pretty close to home, I am just begining to open up a bit here,so it
may take me awhile to work up the courage to attend such a thing. Is there
a limit on the time to sign up? I'll be in contact with you with a few questions
soon,I think.Still a little nervous about this type of interaction.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back