• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mating (M/F) 18+ Part 2

johntfs

TMF Regular
Due to the considerable length of this story, I decided to break it into three parts. I tried to choose natural breakpoints in the action. Any flaws in those choices should be attributed to me and not the story's author. Aside from dividing the story, I have made no changes save for minor corrections for grammer, punctuation or spelling.

<a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=133478">Link to Part 1</a>

The Mating Part 2​

Suddenly the ticklish sensations branched out across her back nearing her sides. “NO-HOO-HOO-HOO HAA HAAAAAAHAAAA….” Moments later ten feathered tips divided to slowly rise up each rib and tickle their way back down again.

“Oh yes…very ticklish.”

She tried with all her might to avoid the feathers tickling her, but it was still a futile effort. The more she moved her body from side to side to escape the tickling, the faster the feathers flicked in retaliation to avoid them. And just as before, when the dizzying sensations threatened her to the brink of unconsciousness, the ticklish sensations stopped and she slumped in her bonds gasping for breath.

“Brina Brina, so stubborn. Don’t you know this is inevitable? As part of the Winged clan, we men have perfected the art of tickling.”

“I….I…hate…you.”

Still gasping for air, she watched the mans movements through the mirror as he slowly began to pace behind her, though his stare still never wavering from her own.

“Are you aware that your consent brings the privilege of schooling my own body? Anything I’ve done and more will be your right to demand whether I willingly submit or not. Does that not tempt you? I would think giving back the torture you still have yet to receive might serve your consent enough.”

The revelation was so startling that the mere suggestion of revenge alone did tempt her to nearly consent, but Brina bit back the temptation knowing the man would devise any ploy in order to gain her submission.

“Ah, so the idea appeals?” To late to hide her reaction, his smile broadened mischievously as his body sank down to sit on one side of her while his words coaxed further revengeful thoughts. “All men in our clan are extremely ticklish to the point of eroticism Brina. We expel our lust lavishly with the pleasurable madness it brings. Think of it, you could wield that madness over me little one, for as long as you like.”

He stretched his body to a relaxed stance; his midnight robe parting to the best of its advantage so her eyes couldn’t help but gaze upon the perfection of him through the reflection.

The plains and angles of his masculine build were tempting to envison in the throes of torture while she inflicted ticklish revenge. Like a runaway thought growing with just the suggestion she knew there was nothing she wanted more.

Her gaze centered to his arousal that was firm and hard to behold. “Yes even there little one, you may weld me to your will.”

Enthralled by the growing possibilities, only her heart's cry of Raven laid seige to diminish her thoughts. To consent to this man, even in light of revengeful means, would lose him forever.

“If I did not love Raven, rest assured I would give you a befitting end. But I will never succumb to you as long as he lives.”

His eye’s lit with admiration. “Never is a very long time Brina…”

Feathered fingers flexed into view again, and before she could utter a word of protest she felt the light swirl of feathers behind her knee, trailing ticklish sensations that shot through her body that already was weak from the strain of laughter “Oh noooooo-hooo-hooo, pl-ee—eeee-seee…..”

“Tsk tsk tsk…not nearly ticklish enough.” Feathers slowly glided down her leg as his other feathered hand lightly grazed the top of her toes causing her to jerk and shriek with hysterical laugher from the brief touch. “Yes, here we are…”

The only concession she was thankful for was that her feet were grounded and not wholly vulnerable. Of course the maddening tickles from what those feathers could reach numbed her mind to the fact it barely mattered. With high arches that gave him the advantage to trail against and under to the most ticklish area of skin to be found there, feathers skittered back and forth relentlessly while other feathered fingers trailed every inch of the tops of her toes.

Feathers tickled both her feet until she was on the brink of near hysteria and lost oxygen, this time her only solace was that he slowed his torture to bearable tickles while she managed to gain a semblance of her breath back.

His feathered fingers lightly trailed up both limbs to her outer thighs. Sensations now rendered giggles until he eased himself up again to his full height behind her and the traces of touch began to trail against her hips slowly ascending to wide ticklish circles around her stomach.

The ticklish circles drew smaller and smaller mounting sensations the nearer he came to her bellybutton. And then suddenly the rapid flicks of ticklish sensation reduced her to pleas and mindless laughter again.

‘Too much…I can’t take any more…I can’t…I can’t….’ her mind screamed silently as the light twirl of a tipped feather within her bellybutton rendered her laughter to silent hysteria she no longer had air enough to supply. With her body’s energy long ago spent from laughter and struggles all she could do was limply hang from her bonds losing herself to the numbed unconsciousness closing in…

The feathers slowed once again however, and as she hung there gasping breath between silent giggles, bearable sanity slowly returned. “Consent Brina…” came the whispered taunt again near her ear. “You have no choice.”

Even as tears impaired her vision she managed somehow to lift her head to stare at him through the mirror. His expectancy met disappointment with her only means of refusal, a weary shake of her head.

“There are other places yet to explore sweet ticklish Brina, places that will render pleasure as sure as laughter.”

The warning was well heeded, but her determination was still as strong as his. No, she would not risk losing the one she loved no matter the course of torture this man gave.

As the slow bearable glide of feathers trailed up her breastbone, she managed to sustain enough breath to gasp, “You will … never have… my heart…”​

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back