• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruel nose tickling (m/f, nudity, bondage)

OMG that is about as evil as it gets :manicd: yet never seems to get a mention on this forum. Where did you get the pix from :devil:

What do you think, how did that feel for the girl? It must have been very hard to stand I guess.

OMG that is about as evil as it gets :manicd: yet never seems to get a mention on this forum. Where did you get the pix from :devil:
I don't know where the OP got them, but the model's name is Tyler Scot (she's retired from bondage modeling now) and the photos originally came from a hardcore BDSM site called insex.com

I'd put this along the same lines as the thread some months earlier about having the roof of your mouth tickled. . . Quite creative, and probably quite torturous.

I'd put this along the same lines as the thread some months earlier about having the roof of your mouth tickled. . . Quite creative, and probably quite torturous.

Could you please post a link to this discussion ? Looks like I missed it and I'd be curious to look into it.

Fuck that. If anything I feel terrible for her breasts. Jayzuz!

WOW! The bondage is a little extreme for me (I don't like boob bondage), but the general idea is amazing. I love her eyes & facial expressions; had to have been intense for her, at a minimum.

He seems to be focusing on her upper lip, which is cool, but I wish there was a shot of him actually stroking her nose. Cavum tickled Lanthi's face in a clip until she began to drool around her ball gag. Search for the thread.

Last edited:
Can you imagine trying to sneeze, when you have a ball-gag?

Actually, thinking about it now, I bet that was the point of this shoot--sneeze denial torture (which is certainly creative, esp. if the sub was expecting simple pain), rather than tickling.

Still, I bet lots of women would be driven bonkers by having their noses lightly feathered, esp. the tip. I do like the light subtle stuff; nose, chin, neck, throat, collar bones, and of course, EARS! Such a contrast after harder tickling of the pits, ribs, belly, thighs & feet.

I would also like to read that thread. Nose tickling or tickling the roof of the mouth with a feahter is quite nice.

Dust the brush with sneezing powder. Just as she is about to have a sneezing attack hold her nose close.

Dust the brush with sneezing powder. Just as she is about to have a sneezing attack hold her nose close.
No, that could cause major ear damage if a person sneezed with their nose closed. It could rupture their eardrums.

I like the nose tickling though. I'd like to see more of it, and also ears.

No, that could cause major ear damage if a person sneezed with their nose closed. It could rupture their eardrums.

I like the nose tickling though. I'd like to see more of it, and also ears.

Yes nose and ears are quite effective to drive a tied-up girl mad.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back