• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mia’s Naked-Tickle-Wrestling-True!! (Repost from original TMF)

MistressMia

Verified
England, late September 2000. Meeting my Fiance's family for the fist time was wonderful, yet very conservative. We had been sleeping in his older sister's bed since she surrendered her room to us for a week. Our body-clocks were still on NY time so we would go to bed late and get up near midday. On this particular night, my fiance' went to bed and didn't wait for me but merely gave me a peck on the lips goodnight and off he went to brush his teeth and plow into bed. Great! Now I'm stuck watching recklessly absurd TV, no one to talk to and I'm not even sleepy yet even though my eyeballs are dry and burning. So I decided that if I can't sleep, then neither was he!!! I snuck up the stairs carefully avoiding all the noisy, creaking steps and stole into the bedroom. I faintly saw the cocooned mound on the bed that was him and immediately dawned a mischievous smirk. I peeled off my clothes and slid under the covers. His body was so warm and he looked so innocent...he was so peaceful. I planted a wet little kiss on his milky back and he immediately picked up his head. That's it! That's all the excuse I needed! I was feeling feisty and all TICKLING was going to break loose!!! I locked my long slender fingers under his armpits and was merciless. He flopped around like a fish out of water and let out a yelp! He didn't know what hit him! (He's extremely ticklish) Eventually, he broke free and overpowered me (boy was I in for it!) The tables seemed to be turned now (Oh no!) I didn't know whether to grab his hands or defend my body and curl up into a ball! (I'm getting excited just writing about this event) He did it! he got me! He broke through my defensive barrier and squeezed my sides with his big working mans hands. The only other way I could fight him off is to find his vulnerable spot and attack since it's impossible to pry his hands off of my naked waist. Somehow he had managed to flip me onto my back, spread my legs apart and position himself between my thighs so that I couldn't escape. I took a desperate measure and reached behind him with my free hand and attacked his feet (it drove him crazy!) In a frenzy, he caught my hands and pinned them beside me. While we took this little breather, I was extremely excited with anticipation, nervous and aroused. We were both out of breath, sweaty, and horny by this time. So what did he do next? He bent over, set his mouth and made that funny "air-noise" repeatedly on my belly! I was hysterical and in spasms and what's worse is that during all of this we had to be very quiet because his Mum, Sister, and niece were in the next room!!! That last element of challenge was very arousing. The task of having to be quiet is extremely challenging for me since I'm very vocal during tickling and lovemaking and he loves to push the limits of my self control constantly. By this time, his "air-noises" turned into licks and gentle suckles. The woman in me now wanted to flip him over and make love to him as gentle as a jackhammer. Our evening had only just begun...

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed sharing!!

I remeber

It was a hot read then, and it's a hot read now. You ar gorgous Mia, I wish I could wrestle you.

Awwwe Shucks

Slave Tickler,

You are too kind...

By the way, the English Gent in the story is now my Hubby so I guess he'll be the only one I can wrestle with from now on!! On the flip side, I'm sure he'll write about any juicy tickle episodes that we may have!!

Thanks for the kind words, ST.;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 6.03.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 6.03.06 PM.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 630
OOPS

Heh heh, hiya Lord Protector:eek: ...How ya been. (Gulp) <make a dash for the door>

Damn that's Hot. I could think of one or two fun additions to that kind of night. WOW!

Holy flashback batman. This is one of the reasons I remembered you Mistress Mia. Thanks again for sharing.

thank you for the repost mistress Mia!!
Just another of the many ways you give back to the tickle community!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back