• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughter in the Jungle 2: The Revenge Part 2 of 3

BButtonLuver

TMF Master
And now the Shocking Conclusion……..Let me know what you guys think, part 3 on the way soon.

Sandra’s mouth hanging wide open, her eyes wide open as large dinner plates and her flat sensitive tanned stomach twitching with a dreadful sinking feeling; she knew she was stuck and no FBI agents or two-bit friends would be coming to her rescue.

Sandra
“Look, I…I don’t know what you women think you’re doing but you can’t kidnap me, it’s against the law!!”
All the Amazon women began laughing and slapping each other on their backs, even a few tears were coming out of their eyes from laughing at Sandra’s comment so hard.
Liszt started stroking Sandras dark hair how smooth and silky it felt, she looked down and stared straight into her eyes.

Liszt
“Aw my poor Sandra what little do you know, you’re on an island outside of the US and it’s basically all to us except for the locals.
Liszt nodded at the 6 women surrounding Sandra; all of them took up their specific positions as discussed earlier on Sandra’s helpless and sensitive body. Sandra’s head started whipping side-to-side watching them intently. Her body trembling, a light sheen of sweat forming all over and her soft supple lips quivering with fear/anticipation.

Liszt
“Aw my poor baby it will be alright, we know all about you and your sweet, sexy, body and all its very sensitive and ticklish spots. And a few more I’m sure we’ll discover during our very detailed and through search.
“Ladies lets begin with this fun little job we’ve been given, this should be interesting and educational at the same time!”
Sissy
“Um..Liszt remember you were supposed to do something before we started torturing this little vixen?”
Liszt
“Oh yeah honey you’re right I almost forgot about that tiny thing I am supposed to do.
Liszt turned toward the jungle, the flicker of the fire lighting up the trees.
“Hey we have your friend if you don’t want to see us make her very uncomfortable, you better turn yourselves in and give us the treasure!!”

Denise and Jenny both perked up when they heard the rehearsed statement and made their way through the shrubs to a perfect clearing they had picked out and set up for this specific night. They could see Sandra looking all helpless and sexy tied up on the ground like they were once before and surrounded by six vengeful Amazons. They looked at each other and snickered, biting into the chocolate candies and sipping on the margaritas from the bar.
Denise
“Aw look Jenny our little Sandra is all helpless and no one to save her from those evil bitches!”

Jenny
“Oh yeah, its about time she gets what she deserves for leaving us to suffer at the hands of those damn Amazons!”

Sandra looked to her left, trying to see anything in the jungle and listen for her beloved friends to say anything and come to her rescue, but nothing not one peep. She turned her head looking up at the sky and pouted her lips, swallowing very hard, blinking as a tear ran down her smooth brown cheek.
“Do your worst you heartless bitches, I can take whatever you dish out!!”
All the women looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and grabbed their instruments of torture. Sandra’s heart rate shot up, her breathing quickening, watching them intently and then it all went black just as Liszt slid the blind-fold over her eyes securing it firmly to her head.
Liszt winked at Sissy who smiled broadly and slowly lowered her stiff bristled feather to Sandra’s outstretched underarm, the tip touching down on the inside of her arm as it slowly made its way down her arm toward that sensitive underarm.
A huge gasp escaped from Sandra’s lips the moment she felt the feather touch her soft warm skin and begin making its way up and down her arm. She started squirming, bucking, whipping her head side-to-side trying to forget the sensations on her arm, then it happened to her other arm, the same sensation. Breez was stroking Sandras other arm doing it unison with Sissy, watching Sandra with evil eyes.
Sandra
“Oh God please you have to stop this, it just isn’t right for you guys to touch me like this!!”

Liszt nodded to Sam and Lina who smiled and began running their pinwheels up and down Sandra’s inner thighs. Well that did it, her ass rocked off the ground and she started screaming in pure ticklish agony, laughing, cursing and screaming at the top of her lungs. Both women just nonchalantly kept moving the pinwheels up and down those soft, warm inner thighs, just as the other two began sweeping the feathers across her soft underarms. She didn’t know what to do anymore, her head whipping side-to-side, mouth wide open in pure agony, arching her back like she had been shocked by a tazer.
Gabie and Erin looked at Liszt who smiled and gave them the go ahead, their sharps nails touching down on Sandra’s worst spot her belly and sides. Wiggling, scribbling, lightly running their well-manicured nails all over her smooth belly, sides, and panty line, even Erin was wiggling her finger inside Sandra’s deep bellybutton. Sandra was in total shock her eyes flying open underneath the blind-fold and screaming like a women being electrocuted.

Sandra
“OHHHHHHH GOD I..I can’t take this, please anything to make this stop!!”
All at once all six women were taking their methodical time to relish in Sandra’s punishment and do everything they could to tickle torture this poor girl.

Liszt looked down and watched Sandra squirming, withering, wiggling, and quivering sexy body. She licked her lips and couldn’t help but notice how incredibly sexy this girl is, she just had to touch her soft luscious skin. Liszt knelt in-between Sandra’s spread thighs, taking a seat just taking in the joyous sight of her fellow friends thoroughly putting this cute thing through pure ticklish hell. She grabbed two electric toothbrushes from her back pockets, pressed the buttons and heard the vibrating heads come to life with a sinister smile appearing on her face as she slowly lowered them to Sandra’s inner thighs. The vibrating bristles touching down right on that sensitive crease in-between her thighs and moist sex.

An ear piercing glass shattering shriek escaped Sandra’s lips the second those vibrating devilish bristles touched that sensitive crease….its like someone had taken over, she was squirming and babbling incoherently while her body was subjected to absolute torture. Liszt took great pleasure running both toothbrushes up and down those creases and slowly running the heads over Sandra’s bikini covered moistened sex. That just about did it, Sandra’s body shot straight up in the air as taught as a bow, nothing coming out of her mouth but it was wide open.

Liszt pulled the toothbrushes away, but Sandra was still quivering and shaking like a spastic cat. She nodded to Sissy and Breez who dropped their feathers and ripped off Sandra’s bikini top, watching her luscious tanned breasts fall free.
Sandra
“Quivering..Pl..eas…e n…ooo you can’t do this, giggle, to me anymore!!”
Smiling Sissy and Breez leaned forward, both licking Sandra’s outstretched underarms slowly up and down, while reaching over and gently massaging and groping her luscious breasts and paying head not to touch her engorged hardened nipples; at least not yet until Liszt gave the order.
Sam and Lina scooted down to her wiggling feet and just watched Sandra’s toes splay out and scrunch up; they could hear little moans mixed in with her delicious laughter and giggle. Both women grabbed her toes and bent them back making her soft soles very taught and without a moments hesitation they started dragging their pinwheels up and down her pink soft soles.
This was more than enough to drive Sandra crazy. Sandra thrashed about and laughed hysterically as they tickled her helpless body. Holding her toes apart they ran the pinwheels back and fourth in-between each and every sensitive little toe. A series of high-pitched shrieks flooded the jungle.

Denise and Jenny were just sitting there this entire time mesmerized by the scene unfolding before them. They both never said a word or looked at one another because they couldn’t take their eyes off of Sandra’s gorgeous body. Neither of them knew what to felt, both of were actually extremely turned on but didn’t want the other to know. The screams, the laughter, the giggling, the squirming and withering just filled their ears and heads. Jenny was day-dreaming of having Sandra under her clutches and slowly sending her into the agony of ticklish and sensual hell. Denise was watching Jenny out of the corner of her eye, looking back and fourth between the arousing scene before her and her best friend to her side. While she slowly slipped her hand down the front of her Hawaiian dress she finally noticed how moist she had become. Jenny shook her head to clear the cobwebs and smacked Denise on the arm. Denise was startled and yanked her hand out of her dress hoping her friend didn’t notice what she was doing.
Denise
“What?”
Jenny
“What um were you doing?”
Denise
“Nothing, I was just enjoying the show that’s all.”
Jenny
“Look they’ve stopped and are moving her onto that table, my goodness you can see the sweat from here dripping off her body!”

Sandra’s body sagged as the six women carried her to a table especially set up just for this special night. They laid her down and stripped off her bottoms then quickly secured her body in a very vulnerable and compromising position. Her arms were pulled high and straight up over her head making her ribs protrude out, defining each and every one of them. Pulling her belly nice and tight, watching it sink as her hips protruded out a bit. Her legs pulled apart securing each ankle to the side. Her toes pulled back and tied in place.
Sandra
“I can’t be here, please you have to let me go now you’ve all had your fun with me.”
Liszt
“Oh now sweetie we can’t do that, we have so much more to explore of that sexy little body of yours.
Leaning in close to Sandra’s ears and whispering…
“And we haven’t had a chance to see you cum your little brains out honey. “Your friends told us about your little escapades in the jungle when you watched them get tortured.”

Sandra couldn’t believe what she was hearing, these women were no where near being done with torturing her and they were going to take this much much further than she could have imagined. She was pulled so tight and taught that she tried to wiggle and squirm to get free but discovered it was useless, she could barely even arch her back off the table.

Liszt crawled in-between her spread thighs and slowly drew her fingers up the inside of Sandra’s thighs, slowly those agonizing nails were approaching her very moist and very sensitive sex. The thrashing that took place was indescribable she was squealing, and laughing while moaning at the same time. Liszt lightly slid a finger up her moist sex giving her engorged clit a gentle rubbing. Liszt spread Sandra’s lips and slowly stroked her protruding clit with a very stiff artists paintbrush. Sandra shook violently and shrieked when the brush attacked the sensitive skin around her clit. Smiling Liszt just quickly began brushing her clit flicking the stiff bristles over and over the sensitive bud. Shuddering, Sandra hoped this torment would end soon, but she felt the impending building of an orgasm coming on.

The poor girl screamed and begged loudest when some toothbrushes tickled her tanned belly, panty line, and hips. Especially when combined with a Q-tip twirling inside her bellybutton and pipe cleaners tickling between her delicious little toes. Over the next while, the gang eagerly tickle tortured the sexy captive, working her helpless ribs, feet, underarms, and clit over with brushes, feathers and Q-tips.

The ticklers did their jobs well, teasing just enough to keep their victim in a prolonged state of hysteria, but not enough to make her pass out from lack of air. The tormentors also added a sexual teasing element, by stroking a nipple or two, or a thigh. However, this light teasing was more annoying then anything because Liszt continued to keep her in a state of orgasm denial by lightly playing with her clit and the same time the others mercilessly tickled her to hysteria.
Sandra squealed and twisted vainly against the bonds when one of the younger women knelt before her and put a brush inside her bellybutton, swirling it around and around the sensitive skin. The others were poking and prodding her ribs with their sharp fingernails. Sandra tossed her head back and forth, her long, damp hair shining in the firelight as she howled with laughter. The tickling and sexual teasing was really starting to get to her.

That poor poor girl! Way to go BB. You did a great job with this. I remember reading the original and you have complimented it nicely. Looking forward to Part 3.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back