• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everybody Loves Raymond

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
Nice little bit of tickling action on Everybody Loves Raymond tonight! Raymond and Debra were sitting on the couch, slightly cuddling, and Debra popped the last cookie in her mouth. Raymond wanted it, so he turned toward her, and sort of pinned her against the seat of the couch with his body, and started tickling her sides, demanding she give him the cookie. Great reaction! Nice muffled giggles and screams (muffled cause she had the cookie in her mouth), lasted about 10-15 seconds. Then Raymonds damn mother walked in (as usual...his family always seems to interrupt the great tickling action seen on the show!), and he stopped, and jumped to the other side of the couch. Definitely worth catching a repeat of!

Mimi :)

thanx for posting about this

I actually had the TV set on without sound tuned to CBS while on the phone. I saw that scene, but obviously it didn't have my full attention. I thought they were making out and Raymond was embarassed when he realized his mother was there. How queer. Thanx, Mimi; at some point I'll have to start recording Raymond episodes.

:yowzer:

*scraping self off the floor*

Mimi--do you know how the episode begins for future reference? How far in is the tickling?

Thanks, dear!

ddd

Everybody Love Raymond

Triple D and all, the episode begins as Debra tries to get the kids ready for baths, they're running around and driving Deb nuts, then Ray's mom comes in with friends and wants the kids to do knock knock jokes. Debra blows her off and their latest fight ensues with Ray caught in the middle as usual. The tickling occurs about half way thru the show and is quite good, longest since the foot tickling one way back. It's about the fourth time he's tickled her by my count, usually quicker than this one. Hope this helps, peace....B.

:yowzer:

D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know the episode where Debra gets her feet tickled on the couch when Raymond is giving her a foot massage ? I'd like to look out for that one....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back