• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughter from the Dungeon E-Comic *New 8/29/08

MTJpub

Verified
This title is no longer available.

Last edited:
Just getting to posting about this wonderful publication. The first thing that blew me away when I saw the first page was the depth and usage of color. Seriously cool! LFTD is a huge leap for K, going above and beyond works that are already legendary. This pub really drew me in, and I highly recommend it.

This title is no longer available.

Last edited:
As much as the teasers and artistic blah tempted me, I have to buy and see for myself! This is truly a collector's edition done by the hand of a true artist at heart.

Kalamos had stretched his art capabilities to the limits, everything is perfect from cover to rough sketches: the organized rustic template in a dungeon setting, textures, the nifty tricks, the comical/evil facial expressions are lingering.

Knowing that this is done digitally, there is classic effect to it, like it has been done with the use of transparent watercolors on a surface paper. Dynamic effect!

Never miss this comic...ever!

Absolutely beautiful artwork. Well done!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back