• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virginia Munch

Tortuga

Verified
I'd like to start putting together some munches in Virginia. If any of you are interested can you please PM me.

Areas in mind are Richmond or Virginia Beach, what is your preferance?
Preference on what kind of place to meet?

If you want to become apart of my e-mailing list for anything I plan on putting together, PM me your email address or YIM screen name.

Thanks!

I dont go to gatherings, but I had no idea you were in central VA...what part? For all I know we are neighbors....Im in Chester.

Done and done. Really interested to know what you've got in the works. :)

Nice to know I'm not alone in Virginia

However, Winchester is quite a ways away from the proposed meeting site.:idunno:

I've gotten only a few response about the Munch, this week I'm looking around Richmond for a good spot to have one, and then next weekend I'm going to Va Beach to see what would be a good place as well.

It's understandable about the distance, and gas prices sure aren't helping. But from my experience it's worth it! It's nice to meet people and get to know them.

I've gotten only a few response about the Munch, this week I'm looking around Richmond for a good spot to have one, and then next weekend I'm going to Va Beach to see what would be a good place as well.

It's understandable about the distance, and gas prices sure aren't helping. But from my experience it's worth it! It's nice to meet people and get to know them.

I totally agree. In my case, it's approximately a 2 hour drive to Richmond as opposed to 4 for Va. Beach. But no matter where it is, if you have enough people to set something up, I'd love to attend. Gas prices do indeed suck, but I'm not letting Big Oil deter me. ;)

Just a follow up- It looks like the main munch area is Richmond.

I have a few places in mind right now, I will be visiting some of them to see which is more appropriate and just a fun environment! I don't think the munch will be until October, just so everyone knows!

Again, if anyone is interested send me a PM with your email so I can send more info in the future!

I understand...

Jenn and I are trying to have one at our house and I have only had a handful of responses. You would figure that NJ is in between 2 hotspots, NY and PA. Oh well.

Maybe y'all oughta coordinate weekends. Visit one another. It a) guarantees you both a good visit regardless of the flake factor and b) lets folks motivate to meet two cool personalities they've read online.

Seriously.

People are notoriously shy, and don't always know to suss out your email addresses (hence why it's great you list it in your posts, as there's a feature to turn off sigs, and there's a LOT of too-large sigs).

I'm hoping you both get to where you've regular attendees. Do keep in mind that NEST has folks from all over the country, as did NHLee, as does nearly every large event. It's about the quality of the gathering, too, and not the size. If you meet a couple of cool people, that begins what will grow. Both NEST and the West Coast Gatherings started out with a small number (6 for us, 8 for NEST).

Connect, kids! It's good for the community, and you'll have a great time!

The Munch is set in stone!

October 4th
This is a Saturday, I would like to have it at about 4-5ish. That way it can be a nice evening thing, where we can just sit and relax.
I only have a few that are committed!!
Even have someone coming from Maryland!!!

If your interested again, let me know!
Send me a PM!

I'd really like to make this thing a success!

All you people within the Richmond, VA area, or a few hours from it, need to seriously go attend this thing. Cassi is a sweetie, and a lot of fun, and I'm sure this event will be a wonderful time for all. This community is a lot more rewarding when you get out there and meet people, and this is the place to start.

I'll be there. I definitely urge anyone close to try to make it out to Richmond. Remember folks, no pressure. It's just a friendly meal with some friends. :twohugs:

If you all did not see the update, let me bump this up.

I hope you all can make it.

I will be happy to be attending this munch, and afterward anyone is invited back to my room (Ill be staying overnight) for a little play, a party and a live broadcast of Robace Radio.

I hope you all can make it!

Rob

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back