• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BB Agency...F/M @ 1st then FM/f

BButtonLuver

TMF Master
WOW I totally forgot I wrote this story, so have a look see if anyone likes this I'll write the 2nd installment.

The BB Agency

Our story starts in Brno a small town outside the city of Prague, in the Czech Republic.
The fog slowly rolling in on damp and cool evening; residents’ departing the streets to turn in as the nightlife is about to begin. Mission Time 36hrs: 24mins: 5secs to complete the task and take out the terrorists.

Three gorgeous females step out of their hotel entrance to partake in the culture and nightlife of Brno; and what no one knows is these females are all Secret US Operative agents. They have been sent to this area to investigate Arms dealing and a possible strike on the United States and Great Britain.

The first agent; call sign DB10 aka Samantha Richards skilled in the martial arts of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and kickboxing, she’s a dominant force to be reckoned with and knows how to administer the necessary force when the situation presents itself. A stunning beauty standing Five feet seven inches tall, with toned muscles, jet-black hair and some of the most gorgeous green eyes in the universe and of Brazilian and Mexican decent. Call sign DB stands for Deep Bellybutton, 10 stands for when she became an agent of the BB agency. Hard ass, despises beauty queens, loves kicking anyone’s ass who gets in her way. Weaknesses; very ticklish on her feet, in-between her toes, her belly, hips, but her most sensitive/ticklish spot is her deep bellybutton. Only the Agency knows of these weaknesses.

The second agent to come walking out of the hotel is call sign OB3 aka Donna Luna skilled in combat and urban warfare tactics, this Hispanic bomb shell from Puerto Rico can defuse a device and be home in time to watch her favorite tv shows. Standing five feet 9 inches tall streaked brown and blond hair, toned body and former model. Call sign OB stands for Outie Bellybutton and the 3 when she became an agent. Kind of a drama queen she used to compete in beauty pageants. Weaknesses; include immense pain, severe torture, ticklish, with her spots being armpits, ribs, inner thighs, and outie bellybutton. Only the Agency knows about these weaknesses.

The third agent and leader of this operation; call sign IB12 aka Stacey Hearns skilled in guerilla warfare, karate, and kung fu, this American beauty from the great State of Iowa in the city of Des Moines where Capt Kirk of course was born. Standing only five feet 3 inches tall, well-toned abs, blond hair, blue eyes the standard for what a red blooded American woman would look like. Call sign IB stands for Innie Bumps and 12 for when she became an agent of her current employer. Weaknesses; include “File Sealed”!

All three women are dressed to kill and if need be that’s what they’ll do to anyone who attempts to thwart their current mission of stopping the terrorists. They all look at one another and wink with a sly smile and quick glance to survey the area. Agent IB12 hands her two agents a pair of fake ID’s and explains to them that at all costs we have to find where these terrorists are held up.

Stacey
“All right ladies here’s the current Intel we have on the surrounding farms and small castles that blanket the country side between here and Prague”. “The mission tonight is to infiltrate and obtain information on the where abouts of this man Glenn Cricheck a possible Arms dealer and ties to Al qaeda as well as other organizations.”

Donna
“Sara Berk, that’s my fake ID name come on Stace you could have given me a sexier name than that”.

Stacey and Sam gave her a look of “oh my gosh” which Donna responded by lowering her head and pouting her lips, but she knew she needed to focus on the mission. They all looked at each other one more time and walked down the street to Brno’s most popular night club “Sapphire” where their Intel informed them that Cricheck is constantly seen hanging out there. Approaching the club, they scoped out the guard and guy standing at the front door letting people into the club. Instantly the guy at the front door noticed these amazing looking women approaching his club, unclipping the rope he let all three in without a moment’s hesitation.
The three walked in strutting their stuff hearing the music and feeling its massive base pounding the walls of the club and everyone inside it. Donna started moving to the music swaying her hips and messing with her hair grabbing all the men’s attention in the bar area. Sam just smiled and watched Donna while she waited for her drink; Stacey was currently surveying the club taking pictures with her hidden camera inside her purse.
Sam grabbed Donna by the arm gently and led her to an empty table, where they sat and waited for Stacey to finish her survey of the club.

Stacey
“All right ladies I have all the pictures and currently they are downloading to each of your PDA’s”. “I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary, so we’ll just sit here look sexy and attract as much attention as possible till we can identify the package”.

Slipping on their glasses Sam and Donna viewed the pictures from their PDA’s without drawing any suspicious attention from the club goers or guards walking around the club. Stacey just sat there looking around sipping her drink while she waited for Sam’s and Donna’s observations information. Suddenly Donna let a light gasp drawing the attention of Stacey and Sam immediately.

Donna
“Stacey slip on your glasses, both of you go to picture #195, see anything that you both recognize”?

Both Stacey and Sam gasped together when in the shadows of the picture there was the “package”, Glenn Cricheck becoming more visible as their PDA’s altered the lighting of the picture so they could make a positive identification. Sure enough, the high definition picture once altered revealed the man they have been searching for now for over 4 months. All three put their glasses into their purses and made their way to the area where the picture revealed him to be at the time it was taken. The three slipped into the dark corner and could see a faint red light coming from under a door way. Donna approached the door slowly and instantly noticed surveillance camera watching the door. She backed away, slipping behind the cameras view attaching her upgraded IPOD which down loads the camera’s info and takes over the cameras picture that is currently showing on the guards TVs.
Donna, bypasses the security box on the door and all three slip inside and hear men talking in a room somewhere below the current position. They remove their 9mm Glochs and silently make their way down the stairs.

Stopping at the large metal door that stood before them; Donna removed her field gear pack and proceeded to bypass the security mag lock on the door. After retrieving 4 of the 5 numbers needed to open the door; they heard some men descending down the corridor towards their current position.

Stacey, Donna, and Sam all backed into a very dark corner so they wouldn’t be seen. The 2 men stopped at the door input their code and the doors massive locks disconnected and slowly it swung open. The men proceeded inside, the three ladies made a quick effort to bolt inside before the door sealed them out. Once inside, the three women went to silent codes using their hands and fingers to signal how many terrorists and when they would make their move. Stacey’s ears perked up cause she heard a voice of a man who is they main operative of this operation; Cricheck! Securing their silencers to the muzzles of their guns; Stacey made the hand signal to engage and in quick fashion all 4 men and 2 women were subdued with tranquilizer darts.

The 3 secret operatives made quick work of securing all their prisoners, especially the main man himself, Cricheck. Donna made quick work of finding the codes to open another door, which led down to some secret chamber. There the 3 women all gasped in horror it was a torture chamber of sorts; with racks, stocks, all various tiny torture instruments. Stacey got a devilish idea, together all 3 secured Cricheck to the rack making sure all the bindings were secure then she woke him up be waving a tiny smelling stick under his nose.

Cricheck
“What, where am I”? “What have you ladies gone and done”? He began struggling and pulling with all his might to break free of the bindings, but knew he was trapped.

Stacey
“Tisk tisk Mr. Cricheck, we have been searching the globe for you and your terrorist consortium and now we have you”! “We have some very difficult questions for you to answer, and you better answer them quickly and truthfully”.
Giving the head nod to Donna and Sam, they begin unbuttoning his shirt revealing his nice toned abs and shallow innie bellybutton with tiny ridges inside just like agents IB12’s.
“Now are we gonna have to do this the hard way or the easy way”?

Cricheck
“Look, you are all making a huge mistake I’m not a terrorist I swear”!
Sweat forming on his forehead and nervousness growing inside him.

Stacey
“Very well we gave you your chance Mr. Cricheck, OB3 bring up the file on him and search for any weaknesses that we can use against him”?

Donna fervently searching through her PDA came across a very interesting file, she smiled and kinda giggled at first. “Umm IB12, you gotta see what the PDA just brought up on this guy”.

Sam, Stacey, and Donna all looked at the file which read; “Highly Ticklish, especially the bellybutton and entire torso. Will succumb to torture of his navel in quick fashion…All their eyes lit up and Stacey felt a huge lump form in her throat since that was her huge secret too.

Stacey
“Umm, yeah we can definitely use this to our advantage ladies”. “DB10 grab some of those instruments off that table over there, we are going to have some fun with Mr. Cricheck here”!

Donna agent OB3 began removing his shoes and socks giving his feet a few gentle strokes with her nails, the reaction was outstanding watching him buck and twist just from a few strokes. He was showing his pleading eyes to the 3 ladies but they would have none of that…slowly Stacey and Sam began tracing their fingers across his stretched out belly, alternating between their fingertips and fingernails.
Cricheck was pounding his head, screaming at the top of his lungs for them to stop, twisting, bucking, arching his back off the table, but the two ladies just sat there wiggling and stroking away. There were even tears starting to form in his eyes and tiny drops began sliding down his cheeks.

Stacey
“Are you going to talk now or do you have to go even more extreme”?? Winking down to Donna, she began stroking both his bare soles with tiny feathers caressing his toes and in-between them…it was like lightning bolts had struck him he was shrieking and cackling throwing his head back and just laughing louder with each stroke….

Stacey then leans in close to his bellybutton and gives it a gentle poke with her fingernail…. he yelps and bucks instantly.

Cricheck
“Noo please nooo not there, anywhere but there please you ladies have me mistaken for someone else I swear”!!
His body shaking and twisting knowing full well, his pleads just fell on deaf ears.

Both Stacey and Sam begin caressing his navels rim teasing all around it, both women giving his button a gentle poke and then wiggle pressing a little deeper each time. While their other hands are slowly caressing his bare belly, sides, and ribs….

Cricheck
“OH my God NOOOOOO……” He was bucking like crazy, head whipping side to side, nothing but swear words and pleads for a break were coming out his mouth when he could talk, mostly it was just pure laughter….. Donna dropping the feathers walked up and began attacking his belly and navel all 3 women were alternating between wiggling, stroking, teasing and now a few nibbles and licks were being thrown into the mix.
He was going absolutely insane from all the sensations coursing through his body and was praying it would all end soon.

Stacey
“Alright lets give him a short break, are you ready to spill your guts Cricheck”?

Cricheck
“Yes please no more I seriously can’t take anymore torture like this”!

All 3 ladies grabbed their PDAs and turned them onto record, and just as he was about to start talking; three darts came flying into the room knocking all 3 operatives out.

GG1 aka Ginger (GigglyGal)
She is one of Crichecks top female operatives and knows how to handle herself in any situation. Trained in MMA, boxing, and various other eastern cultures. This is one evil woman and when you cross her she makes sure you never do it again. Her bellybutton is very ticklish, and very deep, but she doesn’t let anyone know about it.

LEF5 aka Karen (Lemme Finger it)
Another female operative of Crichecks, not a typical field agent since she is skilled in computer programming, hacking, and networking. She loves a woman’s bellybutton and will do anything to see or finger one.

Ginger
“Oh my God sir; are you alright”? “We woke up and were tied to one another but we managed to get free”. “Your other men have surrounded the building and are awaiting your orders”.

Cricheck aka BBL20
“Thanks Ginger can you please get me out of this thing”? “It’s time we had some fun with these ladies my sweet operative, help me secure them especially their leader IB12”. “I have some payback and all the time in the world to administer it”!

After sometime all three operatives were stripped of their dresses leaving them clad in only their silky bras and panties and all 3 were secured to their new leather padded racks stretching them out quite nicely.
Donna was first to wake up, watching her eyes blink and then the realization of her current situation.

Donna
“Look, please just let us go we are American operatives if you harm or kill us in anyway they will hunt all of you down to the bitter end”!
Her lip quivering, body shaking a bit and tiny goose bumps forming across all her bare skin that the air was lightly kissing now.

To be continued……

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back