• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mid Atlantic, And Midwest Maulings, Hitting The Bottom, And, Thoughts Of Freedom

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. After beginning the trip in decent fashion by winning two of three in Washington, the team then proceeded to lose five of their next six games, as they dropped three straight in Philadelphia, and lost two out of three in Cincinnatti. The three and six road trip, combined with the continued winning ways of the Mets and Phillies, dropped the Good Guys eleven games out of first place, and into dead last place in the division, behind even the pathetic Braves, and the woeful Nationals. The way the Good Guys were playing, the team looked headed for 90 or more losses, and perhaps even 100 losses. It was a beaten Good Guy ballclub that returned home, to open the next homestand, beginning against the Mets.

In Mitch's personal life, things weren't looking any better, either. Mitch became so despondent with the team's awful play, that he fell assleep right after games on the road on a couple of nights, missing his computer talk time with Naomi, and provoking angry, nasty e-mails from her. Mitch was miserable in both his career, and his marriage. He fantasized of dumping both Naomi, and the team, after the season, going off with Cathy, and having a baby with her. Realistically, he knew that would never happen. Mitch was almost 100% certain that Cathy would never just go off with him, and hurt Naomi. In Cathy's eyes, the threesome relationship that was enjoyed, did not work unless it was just that, a threesome. So, to keep the one thing that Mitch seemed to still value in his life, besides his three grown children, of course, who were always the center of his world, team or no team, and Naomi or no Naomi, Mitch knew that he had to fight the demons that were inside of him.

On Sunday night, when Mitch returned home from Cincinnatti, Naomi stood at the front door to the apartment, and pointed to the guest room. "You dont have to tell me. I know. Mitch to the doghouse" Mitch said sarcastically. "You want to drop your attitude? Would you like me to file for divorce?" Naomi asked. "The way I feel right now, I dont give a shit. Besides my wonderful grown children, the only other person who makes me happy right now is Cathy. Why else would I be happy? To play for this shit team that is going to probably finish in last place? To deal with your sarcasm and your bullshit? Every fucking day and night? Gee, Naomi Ellen, those are just real reasons to be thankful! " Mitch snapped. "You know something, American, do me a favor, go and get your head unfucked, in individual therapy. I fucking cant take your attitude anymore. If you dont think you have a lot to be thankful for, then maybe you need to lose it all, so you realize how fucking lucky you are!" Naomi shot back.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Mets. Before the game, Elmont Koehler and Lee Sniderman held a team meeting: "Okay, we all know that we aren't where we want to be. We just need to go out, and play hard. We can make up some ground this week, so let's try to play like we can" Elmont said. The homestand began with Gil Bellows facing the Mets. Bellows was brilliant, allowing only one run in eight innings, as Paradise broke a 1-1 tie, with three runs in the eighth, on an Ed Burns homer,with two men on, to propel them to a 4-1 win. The next night, Charlize Theron pitched a shutout, as the Good Guys hit three solo homers, by Burns, Mitch, and third baseman Michael, for a 3-0 victory. Neve Campbell pitched the following night. This time, the Mets scored three runs early. Paradise chipped away, tying the score in the seventh, and winning the game in the bottom of the ninth, to beat the Mets, 4-3, completing the three game sweep, and shaving Paradise's deficit over the first place Mets, to eight games. The Good Guys had a long way to go, but confidence wise, the three game sweep felt good.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling. The therapist purposely didnt mention the Good Guys short winning streak that week, for fear it would jinx the team. Instead, he tried to discuss Mitch's state of mind. "I think Mitchell would like it if both I and the team fell off the face of the earth. I dont know what would rouse him up. I am so fucking sick of his whining" Naomi said. Mitch shot Naomi a look of stone. "You know what would make me happy? Not being with you anymore!" Mitch snapped, not really meaning it. The therapist was surprised at Mitch's outburst. "Is that how you really feel, Mitch?" He asked. Mitch was silent, and didnt answer. "The man asked you a question, Mitchell. He deserves an answer, and so do I. Is that how you really feel? Do you not want to be with me anymore? Do you not love me anymore? Do you want us to divorce? " Naomi asked, her heart hurting like hell inside, but trying to stay calm. "I know that I love my grown children with every breath in me, and I know that I love Cathy. As for you, we have been through so much together. I appreciate the years you have given me, and I cant say that I dont feel anything for you, because I do. I just feel like something isnt there the way it used to be. Everything is a battle, and a fight, and nothing seems to be joyous, or happy, or easy" Mitch said. Naomi got a look of utter disgust on her face. "Twenty four fucking years, and three beautiful grown children, I give this son of bitch, and he gives me a roundabout bullshit answer like that. I feel like I should walk out of this office, and call a divorce lawyer immediately! " Naomi said. "What the hell am I supposed to say, Naomi? Should I lie to you, and tell you that I feel the same way I did about you when we were eighteen? We were two scared young people, just barely legal, when we came to this island. I was a hitter with much potential, and you were a pitcher, with a Nolan Ryan like arm, and not much control. We have stayed for nearly a quarter century, and had three kids, and many good times, and great memories, but now, all of that seems like just that, memories." Mitch said. Naomi sat in her chair, dumbfounded. "What the hell am I supposed to say to this? Am I supposed to stay with someone who says that to me? Am I supposed to call a divorce attorney?" Naomi asked. "I dont know, Naomi, what do you want to do?" The therapist asked. "I want to kill him, is what I want to do, if not literally, then figuratively. Congratulations, Mitchell, if you wanted to stab me through the heart, you have set out what you accomplished to do, you miserable, dirty, prick!" Naomi said, her voice rising. The couple left counesling hanging by a thread, in a critical state.

Baseball continued for the Good Guys on Friday night, with a visit by the equally pathetic Atlanta Braves. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Friday, and allowed three runs, as Paradise rallied from a 3-1 deficit, with four runs in the eighth, to walk away with a 5-3 win. Hayden took the ball on Saturday night. Hayden pitched six innings of one run ball, as the Good Guys rallied from a 1-0 deficit in the eighth, to score five times. The Braves tried to make a game of it in the ninth, and scored a run, leaving the bases loaded, as the Good Guys prevailed, 5-2. Gil Bellows had the ball on Sunday afternoon, a sunny, 85 degree day, in front of a good crowd, that was not a sellout, due to the Good Guys position in the standings. Gil pitched six shutout innings, as the game went to the eighth in a scoreless tie. Mitch came up with a man on in the eighth, and blasted a long homer to center field. Kate Hudson finished the Braves in the ninth, and the Good Guys completed the three game sweep of Atlanta, winning their sixth game in a row, by a 2-0 score.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday. Charlize Theron was on the mound. Charlize gave up four runs, but the Good Guys, looking like their old selves suddenly, came back from a 4-1 deficit in the eighth, to score five times, and gain a 6-4 win, their seventh victory in a row. Neve Campbell pitched on Tuesday night. She gave a good effort, allowing only three runs. The Good Guys, unfortunately, got only two runs, and saw their seven game winning streak come to an end, with a 3-2 defeat. Hayden had the ball on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, dry, 88 degree day, in front of a good crowd. The Good Guys badly wanted to win that day's game, to finish the homestand on a positive note. Hayden allowed only two runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys broke a 2-2 tie in the eighth, with a two run Ed Burns homer. Kate Hudson finished the Astros in the ninth, and the Good Guys came away with a 4-2 win, that completed a stunningly wonderful eight and one homestand. While the Good Guys were playing so welll, the Mets, in the meantime, had been swept three games in Atlanta by the Braves, and lost two of three to the Nationals in Washington. The eleven game deficit of just nine days earlier had been now cut to five games. The Good Guys had to go on a nine game road trip now, but the season that had just eleven days earlier looked to be over, now seemed revitalized.

The team held its Saturday tickle party, following the game with the Braves. The featured lee would be second baseman Russell, one of the least controversial players on the team. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Naomi began the tickle on Russell's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! Working down, Hillary Duff was the next ler, attacking Russell on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers:HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAA! NO! Moving down, Katherine Heigl was the next ler, tickling Russell on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as his legs bucked:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA! Finally,Naomi and Kate Hudson positioned themselves at Russell's feet, and tickled them with fingers, feathers, and electric massagers. Russell went beserk, shaking his feet, and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Russell was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to leave on the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "I hope you guys play well this trip, if not for me, then for the team, and the fans. We can still win this thing" Naomi said. Then she continued. "We have some decisions to make, but we wont discuss that until we see where this season goes. I know that we just need to focus on winning as many games as possible now, to try and get back to the playoffs" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, then said. "I'll see you a week from Sunday" He picked up his bag, and headed out to the cab to the airport.

So, it had been a week of revitalized play for the Good Guys. Now came a tough ten day road trip. Would the team's recent winning ways continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well although the Good Guys seem to have some sense knocked back into them Mitch and Naomi seem to be worse than I ever remember. I hope they can work things out and that the Good Guys will keep winning. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team is playing better, but the couple is in bad shape. Hopefully, it will get better.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely later today.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back