• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick Story WWE ((get the F out)) Staring Stacy

MasterTT

TMF Regular
Im jumping right into this one, ill be able to really write some stuff when I am done with my last final tomarow. Please include requests after the story. Glad to be back.

"Hello, Vince McMan's office, WWF industries, how may I help you."
Vince grabed the phone shaking his head "WWE Stacy WWE... how many times do we have to go through this."
After Vince finished with his phone call he went out to admonish his "personal assistant" She sat there in a skirt that was fairly long for her, almost mid thigh, and a tight white top tied to expose her bare midrift.
Vince tried to contain his always too obvious lust. "Stacy, this is buisness... its important to buisness that you get the name of our buisness right... at least ONCE IN AWHILE."
Stacey bit down slightly on her lower lip standing up. "Im really sorry Vince," her voice dripping with sensual playfulness. "WWF, WCW, ECW, I cant seem to keep all the W's strait." Then she slowly bent over her desk with a pixi like grin. "I guess I should be punished."

To the suprise of every WWE viewer everywhere Vince shook his head. "This is no good... WEVE TRIED THAT." Vince actualy seemed a little angry, for all his antics on tv, he was truly one of the greatest buisness men that ever walked, and he didnt seem to like anyone no matter how sexy treating him like a pushover when it came to buisness. "Ive thought of a new punishment that might actualy make you pay attention." With that, that lust riden smile returned to Vince's face as he dug his fingers into Stacy's slender ribs.
The leggy blonde fell across the desk letting out a scream tumbling all the way to the floor. He reaction was priceless. Six feet of gorgeous flailing around like a tickled child with just one squeze, but her fortunate fall had taken her to one side of the desk, and Vince was on the other.
Stacy could take alot from Vince to further her career... but not that. Not tickling there was no way, she scrambled to her feet and ran for dear life. Much to the disapointment of everyone she was far faster than Vince and she made it eassily to the door while Vince bellowed "Dont you DARE walk out on me. NO ONE WALKS OUT ON VINCE MCMAHON... THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY."
Stacy ran out the door in absolute fear, but at least she was free, no tickling today. She was safe. The camera's went off. God they are such teases on TV.

Except that she ran strait into a wall.... well close... KURT ANGLE. Vince smiled as Kurt "I wonder if she really is ticklish."
Stacy looked in horror, a playfull horror, but still... she might could get away from Vince, but dispite of the horrible script he was reading at the moment, Kurt Angel was, fact of life, probobly the greatest athlete ever in the WWE, at least close. He picked her up like a small child as she kicked her legs like a small child.
Vince tickled her lightly as Kurt held her, but he had that light style that didnt get too much reaction, it was more filled with lust than desire for tickle torture.
Stacy smiled a little. "See guys, im not that ticklish you can let me go now."
Vince shruged his shoulders. "Well, it was worth a try." He smiled a little and let her go, but Kurt was not so fast.
"Well hold on just one minute... i mean, i didnt get a gold medal by giving up this fast." Kurt lowered one powerfull hand to squeese Stacys knee, it took every bit of composure she had to not squeel out loud but her weakness was obvious. "See Vince, its all about tequnique. Just take off her shoes for me."
Stacy slithered around like a snake trying to get free, "Not fair not fair, Kurt tickles all the Diva's he knows what hes doing.. not fair."
Gails of screaming and the squeeking of the couch from Stacys frantic thrashing could be heard through the entire building. "No more, no more, Ill do anything" As he tickled up and down her ribs causing the girl to fall into a breahtless helpless gasping... It seemed she was going to be tickled to death, Kurts tickling enthusiasm was amazing, but she finaly came up with something. "I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacan... STOP I can help you." Kurt stoped for only a moment looking at the disheveled gorgeous diva strewn across his lap as Vince smilled ear to ear watching the whole thing. "How can you help" Kurt asked suspiciously.
"I can help you get the other Diva's. I even know one more ticklish than me. I know one who loooves to be tickled, and one who wont even let someone touch her feet shes so ticklish.... I can give you information." Kurt slowly nodded... ok, but i better make sure you wont go back on us. "I woooooooooooooooooont" stacy squelled as she was cut off by a relentless underarm tickling from our Olympic Hero.

((Ok, i saw Kurt wrestling footage from the olympics... he is awsome, he cant help it hes cast as a heel right now. I wanted to give him a chance at being a REAL AMERICAN HERO. ))

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back