• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catholic Nun Tickled to Release (adult)

soleshine

TMF Regular
Rebecca was a young woman who had about 35 years. She had beautiful brown flowing hair that fell just past her shoulders and her skin had a fair medium-light complexion. She looked like she could probably get quite tan if she wanted to, but she spent all of her days covered from head to toe and was almost always indoors.

She was of average highth and had a sexy little body with full round breasts, a narrow waist, and small firm muscles and soft gentle curves in all the right places on her lovely arms and legs. Her eyes were captivatingly dark and piercing and drew one's attention to her extremely attractive visage.

But, her face was all that anyone ever saw of Rebecca anymore. The rest of her beautiful body, she kept very well hidden beneath her habit. You see, two years earlier, she had made a life changing decision to take a vow of celebacy and join the local convent. She had been raised Catholic, but had known and enjoyed several lovers in her life. Her choice to become a nun was basically an attempt to ease her religious guilt and atone for her "sins".

For two years, she had been emersed in this lifestyle, living by the rules, denying her true feelings, but in the last month, Sister Rebecca had begun to seriously question her beliefs. She had started noticing patterns of hypocracy in the other sisters in the convent, both young and old, and she was doubting the senserity of their faiths. On top of this, she had been having thoughts about the whole sexist patriarical hierarchy that the church was organized around. All of it left her own faith in the belief system "shaky" at best.

But, she had made her commitment in front of all her family and friends and was extremely hesitant to make any hasty decisions. She, once again, found herself mindlessly going through the motions of her daily routines as she had as a child. Her doubts mounted and, as they did, she was finally able to acknowledge her carnal desires again.

In fact, as she had laid in bed the night before, she had broke down and allowed herself an extremely naughty, but extremely pleasurable, session of masturbation. As she thrust three slippery fingers of her left hand in and out of her gripping wet vagina and wantonly moved the skin covering her erect clitoris back and forth with the fingers of her right hand, she fantasized about Serge, a young (and extremely attractive, the sister had decided) delivery boy who had only 21 years. Twice a week, Serge, a native of Iceland, would roll stacks of packages into the convent that had been sent from the friends and relatives of those who lived there.

Over the last two weeks, with the internal struggle Sister Rebecca was having, she had unconsciously started to see Serge in a new light. Their bi-weekly interactions had taken on a proggressively more flirtatious tone. She had started to treat him like she wanted him to ask her out or something. Not what Serge would normaly expect from one of the sisters. He was completely enammered with this beautiful woman of the cloth, with her dark mysterious eyes, and he always encouraged her attentions.

Their last interaction, the week before, had been replayed in both of their minds hundreds of times since and they both felt their hearts race a little faster when they anticipated their next meeting. They had gotten involved in a conversation that had grown deeper and deeper as they talked and Sister Rebecca had started to reveal some of her religious doubts to him and eventually some of her secret desires.

They ended up sitting next to eachother on a bench with their knees inadvertently touching. Time passed as they lost themselves in their conversation and the minute physical contact until an older sister walked by and gave Rebecca an obvious scowl of disapproval. Sister Rebecca had quickly stood up embarrased and said goodbye. The young Serge had just started to formulate a plan.

Sister Rebecca entered the class-room full of highschool seniors, walked to the front, and stood next to a TV and VCR that had been set up. She was an English teacher and, since the week before, she had been showing her students (who were about to graduate) film versions of theatrical plays.

She said good morning and then put in the recording of Romeo and Julliet. A student turned out the lights and Rebecca walked to the back of the room towards her desk. She was feeling a little down because she had really been looking forward to running into Serge before class, but he had been nowhere to be seen. The opening credits started to roll on the movie and she walked around to the back of the large office-style desk, her black robe swishing as she went.

The first thing Sister Rebecca noticed was that the office chair was not pushed into place under the desk as it normally was. The second thing she noticed was that, in its place, sat Serge.....with a mishcievous grin on his face. He remembered her telling him about watching films, so he had snuck into the room before the students arrived and hidden under the desk, completely concealed by its wood paneling.

Butterflies welled up in her tummy as she thought of the possibilities before her. Looking into his attractive eyes in the dark, she only hesitated for a brief moment before smoothing the skirt of her habit and sitting down in the chair. As propper as ever, she scooted in her chair, sliding her feet in on either side of him. She felt goose bumbs raise all over her skin in excitement.

The folds of her habit were right in his face, so grasping the hem in front, he slowly lifted it. That's when he first caught sight of her perfect little feet. She was wearing no stockings and her naked feet rested in a pair of toe strapped sandles. The sandles had slightly raised heels, to add to her hight, and the one thick hemp strap that went across the tops of her small feet, left her cute little toes exposed. He lifted her skirt past her shapely knees then let it rest in her lap. Her tan had faded, but it did nothing to detract from her beauty.

Sister Rebecca quivered in anticipation. Her self-pleasure the night before had left her craving more and she had left her room that morning without putting on any underwear. She had been thinking about asking Serge to go for a long walk during her lunch break and had made preparations. She had even gone as far as shaving her legs, underarms, and around her pretty little vagina.....but she never expected this.

Serge put his plan into action. He produced two very tiny feathers from his pocket. Taking one in each hand he started feathering the tops of the Sister's dainty little toes around the straps of her sandles. He fluttered them from the largest to the smallest of her little toes and then back and forth.

The feathers were so soft that it took a while for the sensations to register in the sister's brain. But when he deliberately stroked just the bases of her little toes, where they met with her shapely feet, she finally realized what was happening and slid her feet back towards her chair.......without scooting away from the desk.

Serge reached for her right ankle and gently pulled her little sandled foot towards him again. The heel of her sandle fell away from her smooth narrow arch, so Serge next directed one of his little feathers there. The very second it made contact with the center of her arch, she again tried to pull her foot away. But because of the room full of students, she did not yank very hard. She just slowly started pulling harder then harder trying just as hard not to draw any attention. But she was so ticklish there and she finally clenched her toes and closed he gap between her shoe and the ticklish sole of her bare foot. Grasping the heel of her sandle, he slowy slid it off of her little toes.

Her small bare foot, with its narrow little arch and perfectly curved instep, was beautiful to behold. The fair skin of her sole was incredibly soft and smooth. Serge just held her in his hands with the high arch of her foot resting right in the palm of his hand. She wiggled it slightly in anticipation. She knew that he was enjoying tickling her and was really hoping that he wouldn't tickle her too much. She had never been one to be able to endure it for very long before breaking down into hysterical laugther and fierce struggling. But, in this context, she had new motivations for trying to contain herself.

Then, just as she feared, Serge started to squeeze his grip around her thin ankle a little tighter and began to lightly stroke her super soft instep and arch with delicate touches of his fingertips. Sister Rebecca pulled a little harder with her right leg, trying desperately to end the tickling of her little bare foot, without causing a comotion. She wiggled it in every possible direction, attempting to ellude his touches. But he scrabled on and started tickling her little heel and toes as well.

It was finally too much for her to endure. Serge heard a little laugh briefly escape her lips, which she quickly disguised with a fake fit of coughing as she pushed his tickling hand away with her other foot. He grabbed that ankle too and pushed her other sandle off with his fingers, rendering her completely barefoot.

Still sitting between her shapely legs, he held both her naked feet in his hands for a moment and let her relax. His thumbs rested over the tops and the rest of his fingers all found places along the underside of her soft smooth soles. He just gently held her like that, lovingly caressing the tops of her feet with his thumbs, as he felt the rest of her tension ease up.

That's when he noticed that Sister Rebecca was wearing no underwear and that she had smoothly shaven the dark brown hair around her pussy.

"An excellent target," he thought to himself, "for my two little feathers."

As his mind turned toward what he had planned for her genitals, he started wiggling the fingers that were resting in her super sensitive arches in a very ticklish way. She had been quite relaxed as he held her little feet gently in his hands. When he started stroking both her soft insteps at the same time, it sent a ticklish shockwave up her legs and she jerked her feet from his light grasp, banging one of her knees on the underside of the desk in the process. Three or four studens turned their heads to see what had happened. Sister Rebecca just quickly said, "Sorry," and then reached down to the floor like she was picking something up.

"Stop IT!", she forcefully whispered to him under the desk. She had a huge smile on her face and her dark eyes once again captivated him. She sat back up and made sure everyone was watching the film.

Serge took both of his little tiny feathers again and started to lightly tickle around the nun's bare ankles. This was more bearable for her, but she still move her bare feet around from place to place when he tickled too much for her taste in any one particular spot. He started tickling a path with them back and forth up her naked calves and shins. She straightened her legs for a moment and pointed her toes, enjoing the feeling of his attention on her legs.

He fluttered the little feathers again in her bare arches as she did and she quickly replaced them on the floor for protection. He returned to his tickling of her beautifully fair legs by starting in the light hollows behind her knees. As he did this, she squeezed her naked legs around him and pulled her heels way back so that his feathers could no longer reach her there.

So, he just pushed the hem of her nun robe up farther, past her fair skin thighs. She immediately relaxed and her legs fell apart again. He dragged the feathers up and down and all around her sensitive flesh and she enjoyed every minute of it.

With her creamy white inner thighs before him, he soon focused his attention there. He brought each of the little feathers to one of the spots between her legs, exactly where her thighs ended and her punany began. He knowingly feathered her there up and down on both sides of her shaven vagina.

He could instantly sense that she was intensely aroused. She instinctively spread her naked legs and feet as wide apart as possible and he could see her womanly muscles contracting when one of his feathers tickled too close to her swelling labia. Her arousal was taking over her with such and intensity that he could visibly see the blossoming change take place between her legs.

He trailed one feather up above her clitoris without touching her there as blood rushed in and filled it to full arousal. He tickled all around her waiting punany and over her sensitive inner thighs, as Sister Rebecca's womanly juices started to flow.

He decided to tickle her labia and clitoris while they were still dry, so he brought one feather to each of her pussy lips and tickled her up and down them. She was shocked at the ticklishness of these strokes and she shot a tiny hand down to protect herself. However, she was quickly reminded of her arousal and started to massage her erect clitoris with her fingers as she held her hand there.

Serge gently guided her hand away and started feathering her again all over her crotch, avoiding only her large aroused clitoris. He tickled her engorged labia as he swooped the little feathers from one of her inner thighs to the other and even tickled down below her dripping hole.

Rebecca could feel the sexual tension building within in her and she pushed her hips farther beneath the desk, trying to increase her pleasure.

Finally, he started feather tickling both sides of Sister Rebecca's engorged clitoris and her body went completely limp. Even more luscious honey dripped from her hole as she rushed closer to her climax. Serge suddenly leaned forward and slowly started to spread it around her opening and labia with his tongue.

She draped her legs over him and forced her opening around the tip of his toungue as he feathered her clit. She grabbed the edge of the desk and moved her hips slowly and deliberately up and down as three silent, but obviously powerful, orgasms washed repeatedly through her womanhood.

When she came to her senses again, it was time for the class to leave. After they had departed, the two walked out of the convent together and never returned.

**The End**

Last edited:
I was thinking that the classroom setting and the nun's conversion was what made this one interesting for me. I know it doesn't have a lot of restraint or much struggling......but that's not really what I was going for. Don't you think this one's pretty much played out?
Besides that, there hasn't exactly been an overwhelming response to it. Maybe the whole nun thing has been overdone? I knew that might be the case before I started writing this one, but it has always been one of my fantasies and I really wanted to get my version down before moving on to something else.

Anyways, thanks for letting me know what you think ticklingnemesis. And, to other registered members who read this, please don't hesitate to give me criticism if you feel like it. I'm a big boy! I'm definitely interested in hearing how my style jibes with your tastes.

Thanks in advance,

~SS

tickled nun

Hey, man, I thought it was a cool story. I could see a follow-up.;)

OMG

It's a pity no one's reacting to this, as it's AMAzingly written! I really , REAlly like it when women are being tickled in their most sensitive spot :D nice descriptions! hope to read more from you of the same genre. Thanks for the story!

greetz

I enjoyed your story Soleshine! Man is it hot in here!

Being a daughter of a preacher, I was tightly restricted with a set of sometimes extreme rules... I can almost relate to your character.

And even though I have not gone wild (yet)... Doesn't mean I haven't thought about it.... EVERYDAY! LOL

I'll call ya when I do... ;) LOL heehee
Until then... Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Course there is NO WAY I would have been able to pull that off without the entire class... THE WHOLE HALLWAY figuring it out. Can you say... SCREAMING!!!!!!! :wow:

Thanks, I somehow missed these responses when they were posted. I was thinking that most people thought this one was a little on the lame side.

I agree, Aragorn, women being tickled in their most sensitve spot is a great genre...lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back