• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone have problems with Clips4sale ?

Vernormonster

I'm having problems bringing up the sight. I'll click on the site, and a few moments later... actually a little longer, as my 'puter is a little slow; and I get a message saying the server is down. I'm not to sure what that even means, but I know I cannot bring-up "Clips4sale" I've been having this problem for about 10 days now.

P.S. I'm very new to this Forum, so I may just be doing something wrong. Could somebody please help?
Vernormonster
:wavingguy

It's been down for 2 hrs, definitely for store owners but just now I am able to get on the site but cant view anything. I called and they are aware and working on the problem.

Yeah, I haven't been able to access my store or the main site for quite a few hours.

Neil and his team have to take the server down every now and then for maintenance. Don't be alarmed if you can't log in some time. Some maintenance is scheduled, while other times, i.e., this week, there was a power outage.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back