• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas for tickling producers, with pics!

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
I figured this was a good place to put up some ideas, since it invloves pictures.
Several producers of tickling videos have recently stated they needed ideas, which makes sense, because that way they can gauge what audiences want, and everyone runs out of ideas, especially if you are limited to the few sets they have.

I'll also give hints as to how to makes things great, at lower cost.

Ticklish Geisha Girl.

This is an idea that I don't believe has been done, and this whole scenario hasn't been done yet.
Now, in this scene, you can substitute a nice gown or dress, long, or short. Though, you can find a Geisha girl outfit for cheap, at Goodwill or Salvation Army, or online....but even at full price, they are one of the cheaper costumes.

This setup is very nice, ebacuse you can video tape it from all angles:
-one with the camera at her feet, watching the bottoms of her feet being tickled, while we see her face laughing.
-One with the camera near her, pointing at her feet, where we see the tops of her feet ticklied, and the tickler doing his or her job.
-a side shot, showing all the action.
-The angle shown, where we get the soles and her face, and tickler, in wide shot.

You can do it with socks, sock removal for bare feet, shoe removal, or the best option, pantyhose!

The story could be this one, or the ticklee volunteers for the job, a geisha girl with a tickle fetish who loves to be tickled....the girl in this artwork looks like she's enjoying it too much to be involuntary, I think she volunteered to be tickled.
She could walk in and sit down, and be asked what type of entertainment she wants to offer the emperor, and she could say "To be tickled on my feet,"
and even show her walking over to the tickle bench, sofa, chair, whatever.
(They never show that....)
The feet could be tied up, or with stocks, though with tied up you can see more, tall stocks tend to block the view of the hot girl....

The Girl Next Door.

The girl next door has a massive crush on you, and has a massive tickle fetish. She comes over to flirt with you, hoping that you will tickle her feet.
This can be shot so many ways....

Lady gets off work, and goes gets a tickling.

This scenario was tried once...and it sucked. The girl, literally, did not laugh once, and the camera man was moving all over the damn place. I've ranted about it before.....

So, this is ripe to do better.

A girl, secretary, doctor, librarian, office worker, whatever, gets off work after a hard day, and goes to the tickling place to get a tickling. Instead of the coffee shop, or massage parlor. Does such a place exist? Well, at least you can video tape one!

All 3 of these are great ideas, and I hope a creative producer takes advantage of this opportunity.

Hopefully this works out for everyone. Thanks, mabus.

If I may also make a suggestion. One of my favorite foot tickling positions is to have the 'lee sitting with one or both feet lying securely tied on their sides. The photo included is from Czech Foot Tickling Clips, with the same (right) foot mirrored to show how it would look both ways. I've rarely come across this postion, despite the vast amount of material out there now.

Story

I have an idea for a story for the 'girl next door' story...if you're interested...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back