• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Me again:)

Ice Princess

Verified
I need some help,,, We have yet to be able to figure out how to get crisp clean clips on the site?? We have tried all recommendations and we still can't get it right,, There are a few companies where there vids are so clear and the pics are great,, We have good lighting,, a good digital camera,, I just dont get it,, we are using the best transfer cables etc,, but we just cant get it,, HELP,,,,,We need specifics and just some help,, we have the opportunity to shoot with some really great gals,, but they are really expensive models and we just want to make sure it will be worth our while,, In the meantime, we will try our best,, bare with us all:) we really do love what we do,, we are just a bit bummed our clips aren't as clear as we would like as well as the pics are grainy and taking up a ton of space on the hardrive, as well as making our store page slow,, anyone in central pa help us?? Ill let ya tickle me silly to get this right for us,,LOL

Ice

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back