• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled until she pees from Tickle Hell (review)

Akatora

i just received the video "tickled until she pees" from tickle hell. this is a pretty good video, the model in the video was actually very ticklish which was good. the only problem the video has which fm does very often is show the victim gagged for a long period of time, this wasted about 15 min of the video?? which really sucked. but the tickling was very good and genuine and having the girl pee at the end of the video made it very worthwhile. also, at the end of the video was the very VERY hot amber michaels being tickled. to me, this is a must buy or at least one of the best buys i see out there right now. fm concepts might not have the most ticklish models but ALL of them have very pretty feet and are unbelievably hot.

this video was definitely worth my money.

also, any of the members live in vancouver BC? i have tons of tickling videos and dvds available for exchange if interested.

THanks

I like the idea of more torturous tickling, however the peeing thing is a turn off for me. A little too gross for my tastes although it depends on how it is handled I guess.

i actually liked this video too, the girl is Gina Caruso who I guess changed her name to Kurious for some reason. She seems to be the only hot & ticklish girl FM Concepts has ever found. The faces she makes while she's getting tickled is awesome. If she ever went to that tickling dungeon in LA I might actually make a trip!

thenaveltickler said:
...She seems to be the only hot & ticklish girl FM Concepts has ever found...
I guess the following girls who have appeared in FM Concepts videos are not ticklish: Julia Parton, Jacklyn Lick, Tori Sinclair, Anita/Isabella Janacek, Ariele Cole, Joy Marks, Eve Ellis, Amber Michaels, Kelli Douglas, Shay Ruskin, Myshel Harrison (Sara), etc., etc. :cool:

I have to disagree on Anita/Isabella Janacek.
Or she fakes it well enough for me to enjoy seeing her get tickled.

DK

Doh!

Oh geez... thanks dtrell! I just caught the sarcasm weeks later. :)

DK

No way. . .

Piss and tickling just do not go together in my book...

Yeah like I said before it's kinda a turn off for me too. Too bad some of the newer videos look pretty hot except for the peeing thing of course.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back