• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In nylons or bare?

How would you like to see her feet tickled?

• In nylons

Votes: 83 34.2%
  • In socks

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • In nylons then bare

Votes: 45 18.5%
  • In socks then bare

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Bare only

Votes: 79 32.5%

• Total voters

footguy5000

TMF Regular
How would you rather see my wife's feet tickled? In nylons? Bare? Or nylons first then bare? Would love to hear your feedback.

Last edited:
Tastes differ. I prefer bare feet. :feets:

There is a market for both, but my advice is: don't mix them. People who want to see bare feet usually want to see only bare feet; people who like nylons want all nylons.

Tastes differ. I prefer bare feet. :feets:

There is a market for both, but my advice is: don't mix them. People who want to see bare feet usually want to see only bare feet; people who like nylons want all nylons.

i agree

I'd like to see them tickled first in nylons then stripped bare and tickled. Maybe even a few shots where one foot is still nyloned and the other bare. Like a container of mixed nuts where everyone can pick out their favorites :jester:

I'd like to see them tickled first in nylons then stripped bare and tickled. Maybe even a few shots where one foot is still nyloned and the other bare. Like a container of mixed nuts where everyone can pick out their favorites :jester:

I like the way you think, JBgood. I just may have to take your advice. Thanks all for the replies.

Footguy5000

I too like JBGood's idea also. I love nyloned tickling the most but I love to tickle in nylons first then bare like he said maybe one in nylons and one bare tickling the both to see which is more ticklish on her. Hey any chance I can tickle your wifes feet with you sometime....LOL If interested in this pm me.

Joe (TicklesFemales):wavingguy:feets:

Socks.........then ease my way to bare

I love to tickle her feet in socks first, then slowly remove her socks as I tickle her feet some more!

It's simple really, two feet= one in nylons, one bare, it's great fun to switch back and forth!!

I voted Barefeet! LOOOL NEVER!!!!!!! HAHAHA :D

Of course i've voted in Nylons. In ultra sheer nylons if it's possible :devil:

Tickled first with socks
Remove the socks revealing nylons, then tickled again
Tear away the nylons, revealing bare feet and tickled again.

Tickled first with socks
Remove the socks revealing nylons, then tickled again
Tear away the nylons, revealing bare feet and tickled again.

That was original, taptoematt. I can't believe I hadn't thought of that. Great idea. :bouncybou

Bare Feet

Bare feet dripping with baby oil! My ultimate tickle fun.

Bare feet dripping with baby oil! My ultimate tickle fun.

I'll eventually get pictures of her feet covered in baby oil ready to tickle. I'll be sure to post them on here when I do. Thanks, FFT32

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back