• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr. Headtmistress

Dino Turtelli

TMF Regular
Mr. Headmistress is a MM/M tickling interrogation sequence in which a man is bound spread eagle to a bed, & has his right foot tickled with a feather by one man, while another man interrogates him, sequence isn't very long, laughter sounds kind of fake, but still a nice sequence. Mr. Headmistress is a disney movie I have seen it at Blockbuster.

Before Ticklehunter's profile was deleted on dailymotion, he had that and many many other scenes.

Has anyone heard from him?

M.I.A

I kept sending him messages over this site and we had some communication but then he just disappeared. He said they deleted his page because his clips were protected under copyright laws. What I found confusing was that some other people have mainstream movie tickling clips up there too but there pages haven't been deleted. I gave him a suggestion about sharing the tickling clips he had, but he never got back to me. I don't understand what's up with him. I went to his Dailymotion page everyday to look what new clips were up. I was so disappointed when they took his page down.

I love this movie!! Watched it when i was about 16 for the first time and have loved it ever since. The guy who plays the "headmistress" (forget his name now) is hilarious, and i think this movie was some of his best work however silly it may be hehe.

Gunna go watch it again right....now :wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back