• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Manor

no more mercy

The Manor

"We should have stayed the night at Mels, it would have been easier to find the way in daylight". Helen was slightly worried about finding the way home in the dark. Her son Conor however held no such concerns. "Once we see a signpost, we can follow from there" he said. A few minutes passed, with Helen driving at a steady pace, but there were no signposts to be seen. There were fields on each side stretching for miles. The fields were black in the dead of night.

They had been driving for two hours, having spent the entire day at Uncle Mels. Mel was Helen's brother in law, and it was the first time in nearly a year that they had visited before. His home was in the countryside, faraway from anywhere. Mel had insisted that they stay the night, but both Conor and Helen wanted to get home. Conor didnt want to miss another college lecture, and Helen wanted to see her friend Ellen before she went on a three week vacation.

The winding country road seemed neverending. After another quarter of an hour, both Conor and Helen noticed a light in the distance. It was another ten minutes before they reached it. It was a very large country house, in the middle of a large field. It was quite late by now, and Conor and Helen decided that they should ask for directions off whoever lived there.

The watchman of the manor noticed the white car approaching. He walked up to the car, asking how he could help. From a high window in the house, Lord Belding, the owner of the manor, watched. He could see Conor and Helen leave the car, and walk inside the watchman's room by the gate. He could observe the two guests. Conor was tall, had a strong build, tanned skin, dark blue eyes, and dark hair. Helen was tall for a woman, had light brown hair to her shoulders, tanned skin, wore glasses. She was in her mid forties, Conor was early twenties. Lord Belding picked up the phone beside him, and called the watchman. "Send them up".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main room of the manor was striking. There were stuffed animal heads all around the walls. The table was thick shiny solid wood, and the plates were pure silver. "Thank you so much for this" said Helen to Lord Belding. "My pleasure" he replied. It was Lord Belding, Conor and Helen at the table. "My wife is resting at the moment, you can meet her in the morning. I insist you stay the night" Lord Belding said in his upper class accent. Helen and Conor decided that they would, seeing as it was so late. They ate a big serving of veal, shared a few jokes and told a few stories before it was time for bed. Lord Belding was a friendly charming man, in his early seventies, with white thick hair. His tweed coat gave him an aristocratic look.

"Let me show you both where you will be spending the night" he said to his guests. He led them upstairs to a big room. Conor and Helen were expecting a bedroom, so were somewhat suprised when the saw that the room was a large room, a fire burning with logs in the fire place, paintings on the walls, and some stuffed animal heads. There were also several large leather armchairs around the room, and a wide padded table in the middle of the room.

"You will be staying here for tonight" said Lord Belding to his guests, pointing at the padded table. Helen politely laughed, as she thought that this was a joke by Lord Belding. "I am not joking my dear" he said to Helen. "You will both stay here, but you will not be sleeping. Let me explain.....". As he was speaking, the door opened. A petite woman, of about fifty, with dark blond hair walked in. "Hello Vera" said Lord Belding. "This is my cousin Vera, Vera these are our latest guests, Conor and Helen". As he was talking, Lord Belding removed a pistol from his coat. Conor and Helen could not believe this. "What do you think-" "QUIET" interrupted Lord Belding. "Both of you lie down on that bench" he ordered. "Vera, tie them up". Conor and Helen didn't really have a choice. They lay down on the table. They didn't resist whilst Vera secured them both to the table.

Lord Belding then proceeded to sit in an armchair in the corner. He removed a large cigar from his pocket. Vera removed duct tape from her pocket and quickly gagged mother and son. Conor and Helen could only look on in horror as Vera removed their footwear. She then picked up a scissors from the table beside her. She straddled Helen, and began to cut away the parts of her clothes under her arms and around her belly. She then done the same to Conor.

Vera then moved to the end of the bench. She sat on top of both Helen and Conor's legs, near their feet. Vera was able to hold both pairs of feet between her own legs, seeing as Conor and Helen were side by side on the bench. Then, from her pocket, she removed two hairbrushes. She instantly began; she scratched the two brushes furiously all over the soles of Conor and Helen's feet. She worked the brushes in a crazy manner, almost like a woman possessed by demons.

Conor and Helen squirmed and buckled, but it was hopeless, they were not going anywhwere. Muffled begging and tortured laughter could be heard through the duct tape gagging them. Vera just kept tickling and tickling. She stopped after fifteen minutes, by which time the two captives were exhausted.

Lord Belding watched everything with silent bemusement. Vera then stood up and looked down at her captives. "This is a little game that myself and Lord Belding like to play. That fifteen minutes of torment was round one. There are another nine rounds to go". Conor and Helen could not believe what they were hearing. They both felt a surge of terror hearing this. Vera continued speaking. "You will be here all night long. If you survive, you are free to go. Not everybody does survive our little game though........"

"Just remember, you are both totally helpless.If we tell you to do something, you don't really have a choice.If I tell you to sing me a song, or to lick my feet, you will do it".

She then sat at her captives' feet. She began raking her nails up and down Conor's soles intensely. Conor squirmed and struggled but to no avail. She continued this for several minutes. She then repeated the process on Helen, aggressively tickling her soles, from the toes down to the heels and back up again.

After several more minutes she stopped. "Lets rest" she said to Belding. With that, they got up and left the room, leaving Conor and Helen alone.

TO BE CONTINUED

Intriguing concept and an interesting start. I look forward to the other 9 installments. :firedevil

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back