• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desire F/F

Cranberry

TMF Novice
'She had no idea that she was the object of my desire,' Kira thought to herself as she looped another length of rope around Gillian's ankles 'she had no idea whatsoever'. Does she even know the meaning of the word 'obsession' Kira asked herself.

Gillian could taste Kira's feet in her mouth; she had woken only three minutes ago, dazed and confused. She was on her front with Kira's stocking tapped inside her mouth. Movement was impossible, as her wrists were cuffed behind her back, and Kira was adding the final touches to locking her feet in position. Her long black high heels were now facing the sky. Maybe she could roll over; she tried but a firm slap met her bottom "Mmmph" she pleaded as she felt the taste of Kira's stocking run down the back of her throat.

"Naughty Naughty." Kira cooed as she stroked the spine of Gillian's t-shirt. Gillian didn't have the slightest chance of escaping and Kira knew it. Kira was obese and could put all of her weight into knocking Gillian into touch if she wanted to.

But Kira didn't want to take any risks; she added an extra set of hancuffs to chain Gillian's wrists to the bedposts, and repeated the same with her ankles ... she was careful though ... she made sure that Gillian's beautiful heeled feet were forced to point upwards.

*Five Hours Earlier*

"Hi, my name's Gillian," Gillian said with the same stupid grin she normally carried on these missions "your family are worried about you, and I was called to help whip you into shape.

It was a fucking Jessica Alba lookalike, and poor overweight Kira had to watch this smug bitch make her pitch. Kira knew that she was the wrong side of forty, overweight, grey at twenty-five, ugly, and pathetic ... sending this little **** was just another way for her family to hurt her.

"Come on! Let's turn that frown upside down!" the cocky little minx said as she forced her way past Kira, and made her way into the small bedsit.

This was supposed to be Gillian's day off. But she was offered three hundred on the spot to help sort this fat ugly twat out. She instantly regretted saying yes as the smell of stale Chinese food raped her nostrils. Man, this was going to be well earned money.

Kira followed the plucky young bitch into the bedroom. Where as Gillian seemed to walk on tip-toes, Kira's huge size 10's clumped down on the carpet behind her.

"Look, all that I'm asking is that you let me sort out a diet plan, and we do a few exercises ... nothing huge ... no pun intended .... just a few simple movements to keep you in check." the smug bitch sang. "We can help you."

Kira snapped "That's easy for you to say. Try being in my shoes for one day."

"That's easy," Gillian annoyingly smiled "I can wear your shoes and still have the same positive attitude."

With that Gillian lifted a pair of lived-in black high heels from the side of the curry stained bed and sat them next to her. She lifted her left foot onto her right knee and began to unlace her Nike trainer.

"No, please don't." Kira genuinely pleaded ... she did not want to see Gillian's bare feet. Kira had a fetish for feet that she wanted to remain hidden. The last time she had left the bedsit (three years ago) she had spent the whole day at a shoe shop, lusting over stangers feet.

Gillian didn't care what this fat oaf said, she was going to prove a point to her. It didn't matter what shoes you placed on your feet, it didn't matter who you were, you could always help yourself. Although the fact that Kira was licking her lips did freak Gillian out slightly.

Kira saw them ... the perfect feet. She wasn't wearing socks. Kira saw her beautiful feet in all their pink glory, and they had the perfect arch. She wanted to kiss, stroke, and drown in them. She watched Gillian slip her high heels on and prance around the room like Kira never could.

Was it possible to fall in love with feet?

"Would you like a massage? I'm really good at them." Kira asked with drool practically hanging from her chin.

"Uh no thanks, you're the patient." Gillian said before rolling her eyes. Why do people insist on delaying improvement. I'm trying to help this fat bitch.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Sure, but no alcohol. We are starting your strict diet today. We'll both be drinking water as of now." Gillian answered "We'll then spend a the remainder of our time doing the exercises I've got planned."

"Oh deal." Kira said as she wondered how easily she could drug Gillian's water without her noticing.

Last edited:

Very interesting concept Cranberry. Very interesting. Reminds me of an episode of You Are What You Eat gone horribly wrong. In a good way. :)

Also, I really liked the voice of your narrator. Seems to be coming from a very honest place. The hurt that comes through is very apparent (dealing with obsession, obesity, family sending over a Jessica Alba lookalike to rub it in her face, etc.). And you also managed to make this hot somehow. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for the remaining parts to this one. Very nice work. :xpulcy:

The sock thing, not my cuppa tea but whatev. :)

Last edited:
Wow..I love where this story is going. This is very well written and I am already wrapped up in it. I can't wait to see the continuation.

Thanks guys. I actually wrote that whilst pissed :idunno:

I'll be sure to finish it on my next day off.

Great story

Great story and the concept of it is really good! You keep me interested in it! Plus I like the visual descriptions you give like using Jessica Alba! Well written work!

unique opening, hope the main story will maintain the flow.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back