• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invalid certificate and declined order

G. Fuserapo

Hi, can more than one there confirm this for me please ?
I´d like to know if there is an invalid certificate image appering on all forms under Han Management and Suncoast Productions for everyone (bottom of the secure page form) ?
Even when it clicked and a pop-up from thawte shows a valid one, the order declines : Authorization failed.
The clips4sale support already told me that they show no reason for preventing me of making purchases.
So, i assume the invalid certificate can be the only reason for declined orders.

Hi, can more than one there confirm this for me please ?
I´d like to know if there is an invalid certificate image appering on all forms under Han Management and Suncoast Productions for everyone (bottom of the secure page form) ?
Even when it clicked and a pop-up from thawte shows a valid one, the order declines : Authorization failed.
The clips4sale support already told me that they show no reason for preventing me of making purchases.
So, i assume the invalid certificate can be the only reason for declined orders.

I tried to purchase a clip on TIBs old site, and it says it was 'declined' (even though I had enough funds)

I then tried to purchase a clip on Tickle Central and it told me to 'enter grand total', but there was no place for me to do that.

Then I tried to purchase a clip on Tickle Challenge and it just said 'transaction error', but it couldn't tell me what the error was.

I am using a pre-paid visa I got from Netspend.com, and didn't know if they may be blocking it, or what.

I am using a pre-paid visa I got from Netspend.com, and didn't know if they may be blocking it, or what.

You better contact them by phone and ask about the pre-paid card being accepted.
Or you can choose between the Gizmo and Clipcash cards.
Clipcash handles cash and money orders. Gizmo can be funded also with Western union.
My order was finally completed on this month, as well the invalid certificate is still there. There must be another unknown reason for the decline.

According to its FAQ :
"The only reasons your clip order will not be accepted is if your credit card company declines you or perhaps you entered your credit card information incorrectly.
Also, keep in mind that your credit card company or bank either accepts or declines any transactions and not clips4sale."

You better contact them by phone and ask about the pre-paid card being accepted.
Or you can choose between the Gizmo and Clipcash cards.
Clipcash handles cash and money orders. Gizmo can be funded also with Western union.
My order was finally completed on this month, as well the invalid certificate is still there. There must be another unknown reason for the decline.

According to its FAQ :
"The only reasons your clip order will not be accepted is if your credit card company declines you or perhaps you entered your credit card information incorrectly.
Also, keep in mind that your credit card company or bank either accepts or declines any transactions and not clips4sale."

Actually it was my error. I was over-drawn, and did not realize it. All is well, now.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back