• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Regis admission...

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
Today on Live with Regis and Kelly during a discussion of how the two hosts rub their spouses, Regis says "you know what i do for my wife? She loves to have the soles of her feet, believe it or not, tickled... Drives her crazy!" And then Regis asks for the palm of Kelly's hand and demonstrates his technique, using the side of his thumb.

Wish he would've asked for Kelly's foot, but hey, it went over like it was nothing and our interest got a positive response.

If I can find a link I'll post it later, but maybe if someone else has it who is better capable of finding it would post.

*THUMP*
And somewhere in the world, Rajee falls to the floor unconcious as the possibilities with Regis asking for Kellys foot run thru his mind at warp speed.
LOL

I was watching.

Kelly started it when she asked Regis if Joy had cold feet. I wonder how many E-mails they are receiving on this subject?:idunno:

wow talk about letting the cat out of the bag... esp something so private..yikers

He knows he likes doing it for her, he just doesn't want to admit it.

Phew. Nearly lost both lunch AND dinner when i saw the title. i think orange nailed it. Reg once hosted a show a few yrs back at some beach and told barbara eden that he "loved a ticklish woman" after wiping sand off her feet and she warned him: "Careful. I'm very ticklish."

Just wish that had happened on Cocoa Beach with Major Nelson around, say, forty years ago ... :p

Kelly started it when she asked Regis if Joy had cold feet. I wonder how many E-mails they are receiving on this subject?:idunno:

Kelly often manages to talk about her feet or show her feet. I wonder why? :devil:

Attachments

• ripa.jpg
    ripa.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 397
Then, near the very end of the show, Kelly was reading an email sent by a viewer claiming that the soles of the feet are second only to the genitals in sensitivity, and are considered an erogenous zone... to which she concluded that Regis gives Joy "good foot!"

I think several years ago Regis and Kathee Lee and a conversation something like that...Regis was teasing her because she rubs her husband's feet...and then Regis admitted that his wife liked it when he tickled her feet...and then Kathee Lee teased him back about that. I vaguely remember it though it had to have been at least ten years ago.

Phew. Nearly lost both lunch AND dinner when I saw the title. I think orange nailed it. Reg once hosted a show a few yrs back at some beach and told Barbara Eden that he "loved a ticklish woman" after wiping sand off her feet and she warned him: "Careful. I'm very ticklish."

Does anyone have the clip of this? It's from November 21, 1988 (Nineteen Eight-Eight) when Regis & Kathie Lee were in DisneyWorld in Orlando.
I am DYING to see this, since Barbara Eden is one of my all time loves.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back