• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lengthy Muted Relations, Solo Heartfelt Chat, And, Hopeful New Beginnings?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their road trip to the midwest. They began by winning two out of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two out of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, he kept the respectful distance from Naomi that she requested, even though his mind was on her every day. Mitch plodded through the road trip, performing at his job, with a heavy heart. Mitch knew that his relationship with Naomi had clearly reached a turning point, and now would likely go one way, or the other.

When Mitch returned to his hotel room in Chicago on Tuesday night, after the game with the Cubs, he opened his laptop to find an e-mail from Naomi. "I'm waiting if you're alive". was the message. Mitch turned on his Yahoo instant messenger, and found Naomi. After a tense time, with some heated words, and angry exchanges, the couple settled in, and had a civilized 90 minute conversation. Naomi then said she needed more time to think, and requested that Mitch not call her for the remainder of that road trip. Mitch went to bed that night not knowing the status of their situation, and he also knew he might well not find out until he returned to Paradise that Sunday.

On Sunday night, the Good Guys landed at Nassau International. Mitch hopped into a cab, and, on the way home, stopped at a flower shop, and bought Naomi a dozen red roses. When he got to the apartment, Mitch unlocked the door with his key, and was met in the hall by Naomi, who greeted him in bare feet, and shorts. "These are for you. I love you" Mitch said, giving Naomi the flowers, and leaning over to kiss her. "What is this, bribery?" Naomi said, accepting the flowers. "No, Naomi, not bribery, just a show of love from a man who hasnt seen his wife for ten days, and who is trying to save his marriage" Mitch shot back. "We have a long way to go before the marriage is saved, Mitchell" Naomi said. "Naomi, I said I love you. Doesnt that mean anything to you? You cant even say it. You wanted to divorce me, for Christ sake, and now you cant even tell the man who you've been with for twenty four years that you love him!" Mitch implored. "Dont give me that, Mitchell. "Love" is why I'm still here, Mitchell, and not proceeding with the divorce, and in my own apartment by now. I have "Loved" you for twenty four years, Mitchell, but "Love" isnt enough anymore. We need to deal with our problems. There was a breaking point I reached that made me file that divorce petition. I dont want to divorce you, Mitchell. I want to grow very old with you, and for one of us to leave by natural causes, after we've lived our lives, but a lot of work has to happen before that can happen. A ton of work. More work than just one conversation on a computer, where we dont fight" Naomi said. "Thats fine. I am willing to work at it as long as need be. It doesnt matter, so long as we are together" Mitch said.

That night, when it was time for bed, Mitch asked about the sleeping arrangement. "Come to bed, and yes, we can, but be careful. We are far from in sync, but we dont always have to be" Naomi said. The couple went into bed, made out, and made love. There was a little tickling, but not much. Most important, Mitch and Naomi had to try and rebuild, after their near disaster. After it was over, they lied and held close: "I hope that you're the only man I do that with for the rest of my life, Mitchell. That's my plan, but we have to work on it. If we dont fight this week, we can sleep together, and have sex, and you can tickle me, and kiss my feet, but you dont get any extras. No ladder climbing, or role playing, or foot smelling. That is all for when we are good, and right now we are far from good" Naomi said. "Whatever you say, honey" Mitch said.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Giants. Gil Bellows was the starter. Gil gave up two runs in six innings, and the Good Guys rallied from a 2-0 deficit, to score three runs in the eighth, for a 3-2 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. Ed Burns hit a first inning Grand Slam, which was all Charlize needed. Theron fired a complete game three hitter, in a 4-0 victory. On Wednesday night, Neve Campbell left with a 2-1 lead in the eighth, but in the ninth, Kate Hudson coughed up a gopherball, with a man on, to give the Giants a 3-2 triumph.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couneslor was surprised to see Mitch and Naomi return to counesling. "I wasnt sure I'd see you two again" He remarked. "We talked while Mitchell was on the road, and he has been sleeping with me since he's been home. We arent great, but he to this point hasnt ticked me off since he's been here. I'm withholding little extras that he likes, because we arent in sync, but, he still gets something from me, which is more than it looked like ten days ago" Naomi said. The couple left counesling agreeing to continue to work at things.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook started, and gave up two solo homers, getting beat, 2-0. Hayden allowed but one run in six innings on Saturday night, but the Good Guys nearly blew a four run lead. Hudson could not finish the game in the ninth, and Amanda Bynes had to get the save, in the 5-4 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows opposed Padre ace Jake Peavy on Sunday, a sunny, dry, 87 degree day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers gave up early solo homers, and then settled down. In the bottom of the eighth, a suicide squeeze off Peavy, brought home the go ahead run. Kate Hudson finally got things right in the ninth, gaining the save, while finishing off the 2-1 Good Guys victory.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Charlize Theron pitched on Monday night, and allowed three solo homers, which was enough to beat her, 3-1. Neve Campbell got hit very hard after gaining a 5-0 lead on Tuesday. The lead was cut to 5-3, before long bullpen stints by both Naomi, and then Amanda Bynes, Hillary Duff, and finally, Hudson. Kate got the save that night with no problem, as the Good Guys won the game by the 5-3 score. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, breezy, 89 degree day, in front of a sellout. Paradise scored six runs in the bottom of the first inning. Cook was far from great, but she didnt need to be, as she gave up three runs in her six innings of work. From there, the bullpen took over, as the Good Guys brought home a 6-3 Paradise Island win, that completed a soild six and three homestand. Mitch and Naomi were far from settled with their situation, but, the team had perservered, to achieve a satisfactory homestand, in their manager's mind.

The team held its Saturday tickle party, following the win over the Padres. The featured lee would be Kate Hudson, whom the team felt had to be punished, for her subpar pitching of late. Kate was tied in a black bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Kate's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HEHHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, Pitcher Gil Bellows was next, tickling Kate on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs:HHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEE! NOOOOOO! Moving down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, attacking Kate on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked her legs, and shrieked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHE! OMG KNEES TICKLISH NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Kate's feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, and electric toothbrushes over her ticklish soles and toes. Kate went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and shrieking with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEEHHEHEE! OMG YOU GUYS PLEASE NO MORE! IAM SOOO TIRED! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Kate was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco. "Homestand decent on field, decent off field. No complaints. Go off, talk to me during the trip, and let's try for two in a row, and hopefully some better times next time" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.

So, it had been a homestand of a calming down period, better relations for Mitch and Naomi, and improved play by the Good Guys. Now came a ten day road trip. Would times continue to be improved? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well I am glad that Mitch and Naomi stepped away from the proverbial precipice instead of jumping off of it and hoping the other hit the ground first. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, hopefully that time they did calm things down instead of jumping off the cliff.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back