• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped in the Backyard

Cool ... Interactive TMF Community Story!

One sentence apiece ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trapped in the Backyard

It was Labor Day - end of the summer on the eastern shore. I was stretched out on my stomach with my bikini straps undone and my feet dangling over the lower edge of the folding recliner, trying to catch the last hot rays of summer sun.

(Who's next?) ...

It was Labor Day - end of the summer on the eastern shore. I was stretched out on my stomach with my bikini straps undone and my feet dangling over the lower edge of the folding recliner, trying to catch the last hot rays of summer sun.
I had just painted my toenails a glossy cherry red and was letting the sun dry them to a nice shiny finish

It was Labor Day - end of the summer on the eastern shore. I was stretched out on my stomach with my bikini straps undone and my feet dangling over the lower edge of the folding recliner, trying to catch the last hot rays of summer sun. I had just painted my toenails a glossy cherry red and was letting the sun dry them to a nice shiny finish.
The sun felt warm on my back and my eyes slipped shut as I dozed off.

bumpity bump

:bump:

Trapped in the Backyard

It was Labor Day - end of the summer on the eastern shore. I was stretched out on my stomach with my bikini straps undone and my feet dangling over the lower edge of the folding recliner, trying to catch the last hot rays of summer sun. I had just painted my toenails a glossy cherry red and was letting the sun dry them to a nice shiny finish. The sun felt warm on my back and my eyes slipped shut as I dozed off.

(THE END?) ... aww, it was JUST startin to get interesting... :(

:bump:

Trapped in the Backyard

It was Labor Day - end of the summer on the eastern shore. I was stretched out on my stomach with my bikini straps undone and my feet dangling over the lower edge of the folding recliner, trying to catch the last hot rays of summer sun. I had just painted my toenails a glossy cherry red and was letting the sun dry them to a nice shiny finish. The sun felt warm on my back and my eyes slipped shut as I dozed off.

(THE END?) ... aww, it was JUST startin to get interesting... :(

Why is that the end? You've got a (presumably beautiful) barefoot girl with luscious toenails snoozing in the sun wearing only her bikini bottoms. And that's the end of the story??

Why don't you add something more? You weren't just planning on having each person write a single line, were you? 'Cause there aren't anywhere near enough interested people to do that.

Why is that the end? You've got a (presumably beautiful) barefoot girl with luscious toenails snoozing in the sun wearing only her bikini bottoms. And that's the end of the story??

Why don't you add something more? You weren't just planning on having each person write a single line, were you? 'Cause there aren't anywhere near enough interested people to do that.

You're probably right, t-girl. I guess I thought enough people would have jumped in to add a sentence and keep it twisting (would've been kind of cool to see where a "community" story ended up)

I only wrote "The End" as kind of a joke to see if that might help jump start it. I'll add to it again soon ... and if it ends up being only the three of us, so what?? It'll still be interesting to watch it weave itself out ... :)

Trapped in the Backyard

I had polished off several Margueritas earlier in the day with some friends, and when I finally awoke, it was pitch black outside and I found myself unable to move--bound tightly to the recliner at the wrists, waist and ankles.

Last edited:
Trapped in the Backyard

I had polished off several Margueritas earlier in the day with some friends, and when I finally awoke, it was pitch black outside and I found myself unable to move--bound tightly to the recliner at the wrists, waist and ankles.

I jerked at the bindings, but they held firm. I opened my mouth to yell for help. But as I did, I felt a light scrabbling against my ribs.

Trapped in the Backyard

I had polished off several Margueritas earlier in the day with some friends, and when I finally awoke, it was pitch black outside and I found myself unable to move--bound tightly to the recliner at the wrists, waist and ankles. I jerked at the bindings, but they held firm. I opened my mouth to yell for help. But as I did, I felt a light scrabbling against my ribs.

I let out a surprised gasp as I have always have been excruciatingly ticklish on just about every square inch of my body ... but I sensed that there was more than just one person hovering over me, and I was completely vulnerable and FAR too terrified to laugh.

Last edited:
Trapped in the Backyard

I had polished off several Margueritas earlier in the day with some friends, and when I finally awoke, it was pitch black outside and I found myself unable to move--bound tightly to the recliner at the wrists, waist and ankles. I jerked at the bindings, but they held firm. I opened my mouth to yell for help. But as I did, I felt a light scrabbling against my ribs.

I let out a surprised gasp as I have always have been excruciatingly ticklish on just about every square inch of my body ... but I sensed that there was more than just one person hovering over me, and I was completely vulnerable and FAR too terrified to laugh.

Before I could respond, I felt two hands moving under my arms. I let out a shriek and strained to lower my arms. The whole recliner shook with my struggles, nearly flipping over. I heard a deep masculine chuckle, and then a weight pressed down on my butt, pinning me and the recliner in place, and I felt a pair of legs straddling my hips.

Trapped in the Backyard

I let out a surprised gasp as I have always have been excruciatingly ticklish on just about every square inch of my body ... but I sensed that there was more than just one person hovering over me, and I was completely vulnerable and FAR too terrified to laugh. Before I could respond, I felt two hands moving under my arms. I let out a shriek and strained to lower my arms. The whole recliner shook with my struggles, nearly flipping over. I heard a deep masculine chuckle, and then a weight pressed down on my butt, pinning me and the recliner in place, and I felt a pair of legs straddling my hips.

I could only stare at the sand-streaked deck of the porch as this guy's weight, along with the bindings, had me pinned tightly to the chair ... when suddenly two pretty feet encased in thong sandals came into view right under my nose. The toenails were painted a deep purple, with tiny yellow flowers detailed onto the big toes. Kellie!!

Last edited:
Trapped in the Backyard

I let out a surprised gasp as I have always have been excruciatingly ticklish on just about every square inch of my body ... but I sensed that there was more than just one person hovering over me, and I was completely vulnerable and FAR too terrified to laugh. Before I could respond, I felt two hands moving under my arms. I let out a shriek and strained to lower my arms. The whole recliner shook with my struggles, nearly flipping over. I heard a deep masculine chuckle, and then a weight pressed down on my butt, pinning me and the recliner in place, and I felt a pair of legs straddling my hips.

I could only stare at the sand-streaked deck of the porch as this guy's weight, along with the bindings, had me pinned tightly to the chair ... when suddenly two pretty feet encased in thong sandals came into view right under my nose. The toenails were painted a deep purple, with tiny yellow flowers detailed onto the big toes. Kellie!!

Who is doing this to me??? Then I feel fingers gently tracing my tummy and circling my belly button...........I shiver and feel the goose bumps and the giggles are coming now.........Ohhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyy hahahahahahaha.

Trapped in the Backyard

Who is doing this to me??? Then I feel fingers gently tracing my tummy and circling my belly button...........I shiver and feel the goose bumps and the giggles are coming now.........Ohhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyy hahahahahahaha.

I reared back to try to avoid the fingers tickling through the slats of the chair, and met Kellie's eyes. She smiled nastily and pointed down.

"Maybe flashing those tits of yours got you the head cheerleader spot, but it's not going to help you now."

I looked down and realized with horror that my top was still untied. I quickly lay back down, covering myself as much as possible, but the tickling on my tummy started again, and I couldn't help giggling. I just hoped the tickling wouldn't move higher...

Trapped in the Backyard

I reared back to try to avoid the fingers tickling through the slats of the chair, and met Kellie's eyes. She smiled nastily and pointed down.

"Maybe flashing those tits of yours got you the head cheerleader spot, but it's not going to help you now."

I looked down and realized with horror that my top was still untied. I quickly lay back down, covering myself as much as possible, but the tickling on my tummy started again, and I couldn't help giggling. I just hoped the tickling wouldn't move higher...

Noticing her protruding ribs and move higher and begin counting her ribs....first one side and each corresponding rib on the other side. She rolls from one side to the other, but can't get away from my tickling fingers and then I move to her soft, creamy white and hollow ARMPITS...........

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back