• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC Munch #1 - 9/22 @6

baldadonis

Verified
Greetings everybody. I'm pleased to announce the details for the first of hopefully many munches to be held in New York City:

Where: Annie Moores, 50 E. 43rd Street, New York, NY

When: 6:00pm, September 22, 2008.

How Long: Come as long as you can. I expect we'll be there till 10 but it could well be even later.

What: We will eat, drink, and be merry. We will renew old acquaintances in the TMF community and make new friends as well.

If you have either replied to the previous informational thread, sent me a pm, or instant messaged me to express your interest in attending the munch, then I will be sending you a private message requesting your e-mail address so I can send you an evite. When you receive the evite, please respond either that YES you will attend or NO you can not. I'd prefer if you didn't answer maybe, just so that I can give the restaurant a reasonable approximation of the total guest list in advance of the munch.

If you have not yet contacted me about the munch, but would like to attend, please let me know either through this thread, pm, or instant messenger, and I will send you an evite. If you plan on attending, please do respond through the evite, so I can guarantee we book off enough space so we are all sitting together. You are welcome to just show up on the day of the munch, but I cannot guarantee you'd be able to sit with the rest of the group.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks for organizing it, Baldadonis. :D

As you already know, I will be there.

:bump:

NYC Munch #1 is only 3 days away. Hope you are all looking forward to it as much as I am.

Looks like about 10-12 people will be attending. If you haven't got in touch with me, but would like to come, let me know. The more the merrier. :jester:

I wish I could come... I am off of work but do not have a way to get there... Good luck anyway!

I wish I could come... I am off of work but do not have a way to get there... Good luck anyway!

I wish you could come too. I'm sure all the guests feel likewise. Hopefully, you can figure out a way up here for a future date.

The munch is tomorrow evening. Anybody still interested in coming is welcome, just let me know.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back