• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yahoo Messenger

Biggles of 266

1st Level Red Feather
Hi all, good to be back in the proper tickling forum once again. I use MSN messenger and Yahoo messenger to keep in touch with friends, family and so on. They also have the added benefit of being able to meet young ladies over the net and talk a little tickling with them. I just finished a conversation with an 18 year old med. student from the university of nottingham, who turned out to be *very* interesting...

Michelle: lol
biggles_redbaron: you laugh a lot when you talk to me, any reason?
Michelle: I'm a laugher
biggles_redbaron: one of my female friends said it was because her computer is in the garage, and the fumes made her light headed
biggles_redbaron: are you ticklish?
Michelle: no, I'm in the Uni computer roon
Michelle: very ticklish!
Michelle: even the thought of it makes me laugh!
biggles_redbaron: so there's a crowd gathering to read my typing?
biggles_redbaron: the thought of what? [like I didn't know, I just wanted her to say it!]
Michelle: nah! Tons of computers here
Michelle: the thought of being tickled
biggles_redbaron: being sat on and feeling your shoes slowly being unlaced and taken off
Michelle: damn ! stop it!
biggles_redbaron: your socks veeeeeeeeeeeery slooooooooooooowly being pulled up your feet
Michelle: lol!
biggles_redbaron: over your arch
biggles_redbaron: over your toes
Michelle: Tim!!!!
biggles_redbaron: until finally, your feet are free
biggles_redbaron: and you wait
biggles_redbaron: knowing that at any second it could start
Michelle: you're skating on thin ice
biggles_redbaron: haha
biggles_redbaron: make you laugh?
Michelle: yes
biggles_redbaron: ah, good
Michelle: everyone thinks I've gone barmy
biggles_redbaron: haha
biggles_redbaron: want me to keep going?
Michelle: thanks to you
Michelle: NO
biggles_redbaron: next time you actually will get tickled
biggles_redbaron: then you'll go insane and get kicked out of the computer room
Michelle: haha! That would be embarrassing
biggles_redbaron: that would be funny
Michelle: for you may be!
biggles_redbaron: damn right!
Michelle: lol

not much of a tickling story I know, but it's a true one and an example of what can be achieved over the net. I made her laugh without lifting a finger (or feather...) If anyone else want to try, back off, Michelle's mine! Bye all,
Biggles

Other ways

It's a great Idea to do stuff like this on Instant Messangers.

I personally like to do it on something with voice. Go to gamespy.com and download the gamespy-mplayer voice chat thing. Find a room with some girls in it and wait for them to type lol a lot, and you'll notice they type lol and haha a lot but they never actually laugh into the mic. (It always works like that lol). Theres your opening. Ask why noone ever laughs into the mic, then ask them to laugh, they will almost ALWAYS say I can't do it on will, then obviously just say have someone tickle you.

I have heard a lot of girls tickled on gamespy this way it works great...good luck to you all.

P.S. Try and talk them into joining a room with just the two of you before you start this whole conversation in order to make it more comfortable for you and easier for her to be tickled.

P.P.S. We should start a thread either in discussion or here were everyone can post their experience with talking to girls on Instant Messangers, or voice chat programs, etc.
I know I have a couple text files saved I would post. Well have a nice day all.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back