• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My ticklish encounter */f (nylons)

pribyljr

TMF Regular
It is the end of a hellish day. I am totally stressed out and to make it worse I can't find the document that I have to drop off. I tear apart my portfolio and purse. I keep telling myself its ok and here someplace. I start swearing as I sift through fast food bags on the floor of my truck. Think I would clean it out. (wow I sound just like Kevin).

Suddenly I am interupted by a strange itching/scratching on my nylon clad feet. My feet where so sore I immediately kicked my heels off at the truck. I ignore it thinking its a fly. However it seems to increase in intensity and gets more uncomfortable so reflexively my feet twitch and rub each other. It stops...

I go back to my task of finding the paperwork but about a few minutes pass and again I feel something on my feet. This time its tingly and I tense up and feel my body fill with goosebumps. Something is strangely familliar it makes me feel giggly and I am fighting to keep concentration. The sensation is overwhelming. My very active feet can no longer take it and my lip is getting sore from biting it and my hands hurt as I tried to dig my fingers into my palms to block what now feels tickly...Its not a leave or leaves as the nearest tree is a good five feet away. This feels like a tiny electric shock extreamely ticklish in nature. Like when someone tickles your feet when you are sleeping. Finally the sensation wins. I start with a small gasp then a giggle and as my most ticklish spot is finally targeted I lose control and am hyterical.

I spin my head to see whats happening....Its you?!

To be continued.

It's Me :)

You turn your head and see me stroking your tired nylon soles, the file your looking for tucked under my arm. "This fell out of your brefcase before you got on the elevator, I tried to get your attention when I saw you walking to your car, but you didn't respond." I give a couple quick strokes on your ticklish spot. " I saw your feet sticking out of the car and couldn't resist, besides you looked like you needed a good laugh. :)" I hand you the folder
" You have a very beautiful laugh, matches the woman it comes from." ;)

You turn your head and see me stroking your tired nylon soles, the file your looking for tucked under my arm. "This fell out of your brefcase before you got on the elevator, I tried to get your attention when I saw you walking to your car, but you didn't respond." I give a couple quick strokes on your ticklish spot. " I saw your feet sticking out of the car and couldn't resist, besides you looked like you needed a good laugh. :)" I hand you the folder
" You have a very beautiful laugh, matches the woman it comes from." ;)

"Thanks your a life savor. I owe you much more....So you remembered my weakness. Still works oviously better than I ever remember. ( standing up) So how about I reward you." (retrieving my heels and getting the papers) "I need to drop these off then there is a bar called HOT-SPOT meet me there I'll get you a drink and we can find a way to repay you."

(I hug you and you gently tickle my ribs which makes me squirm and softly giggle...Oh wow you do remember....As I go to pull away you index finger has managed to get into a space between buttons and worked into my belly button. My eyes go wide and I teasingly beg....)

"Anything but that...well that and the SPOT on my feet"

You smile and wiggle your finger making me practically jump into your arms.

Man your remember way to much....LOL I LOVE IT!

"Thanks your a life savor. I owe you much more....So you remembered my weakness. Still works oviously better than I ever remember. ( standing up) So how about I reward you." (retrieving my heels and getting the papers) "I need to drop these off then there is a bar called HOT-SPOT meet me there I'll get you a drink and we can find a way to repay you."

(I hug you and you gently tickle my ribs which makes me squirm and softly giggle...Oh wow you do remember....As I go to pull away you index finger has managed to get into a space between buttons and worked into my belly button. My eyes go wide and I teasingly beg....)

"Anything but that...well that and the SPOT on my feet"

You smile and wiggle your finger making me practically jump into your arms.

Man your remember way to much....LOL I LOVE IT!

( As you jump into my arms I have to move my hand away from your bellybutton to catch you. You end up in a bearhug and gentlly but quickly lifted off your feet. You are surprised by it that you loose a shoe as you are lifted. While I hug you I gently tickle the small of your back. You gently giggle and squim. After a minute I put you down) ( As I slip the lost shoe back on your foot) " You must be a princess, the slipper fits." ;) You laugh and give me a playful punch on the shoulder at the kidding.

( As you jump into my arms I have to move my hand away from your bellybutton to catch you. You end up in a bearhug and gentlly but quickly lifted off your feet. You are surprised by it that you loose a shoe as you are lifted. While I hug you I gently tickle the small of your back. You gently giggle and squim. After a minute I put you down) ( As I slip the lost shoe back on your foot) " You must be a princess, the slipper fits." ;) You laugh and give me a playful punch on the shoulder at the kidding.

"You'd know better than anyone else." Then it hits me like a train..."I can't believe its been a year since Kevin died. I still see the lights and hear the sirens. I can't get it out of my head...Your brother was soo...."

You kiss my forehead and hold me tight. Then you smile "Hey toughie do I need to get the feet spot.."

I giggle and wipe away tears. "Babe you always make me feel better. He wanted that. I bet he taught you everything huh?"

"Well almost. He'd never tell me the feet thing said that was your sepecial thing. But he did tell me something that will help now."

Your gentle hands begin lightly rubbing my shoulders and then stealthly begin to focus on the back of my neck. Somehow you got underneath my long blond hair without me noticing. It feels relaxing but sends chills through my body. Oh god does it tickle but not in a giggly way. It is very soothing even though it makes me wiggle and quietly laugh.

"Ok lets go to the bar."

You then offer a different plan. "How about we go to my place. You shouldn't be alone and we can talk."

"Ok hey remind me to show you the feet thing." winking as we get into our vehicles.

As we convoy to my house, I enjoy the smell of your perfume on my clothes, when our eyes meet in the rearview I wink and smile at you with my eyes. As we arrive in my neighborhood, next to a Forest Perserve, I see your eyes darting to the seat next to you.

I mentally slap myself, I should of reminded her about the important folder she has to take care of.

We pull in to my driveway, I get out and see you bent over in the car. I guess your putting your heels back on.

"Hey there princess, I know its your call but I care about you too much to let your get in trouble with your job." I kiss your forehead through the open door.

I crouch down next to you and stroke your hair, "I can put my jets on standby if you want to run and take care of it." Kisses you gently on your cheek.

As we convoy to my house, I enjoy the smell of your perfume on my clothes, when our eyes meet in the rearview I wink and smile at you with my eyes. As we arrive in my neighborhood, next to a Forest Perserve, I see your eyes darting to the seat next to you.

I mentally slap myself, I should of reminded her about the important folder she has to take care of.

We pull in to my driveway, I get out and see you bent over in the car. I guess your putting your heels back on.

"Hey there princess, I know its your call but I care about you too much to let your get in trouble with your job." I kiss your forehead through the open door.

I crouch down next to you and stroke your hair, "I can put my jets on standby if you want to run and take care of it." Kisses you gently on your cheek.

I thank you and quickly take off to drop this off. Luckily its only a few minutes away. I return and find you have set up drinks by the fireplace. I enter your house and to you delight immediately remove my heels.

I purposely/accidentally remove my jacket slowly giving you a great opportunity to tickle my stomach and ribs. Which you do very nicely and I almost fall over.

We then settle on the floor and begin talking. You gently take my feet and begin massaging then....

I thank you and quickly take off to drop this off. Luckily its only a few minutes away. I return and find you have set up drinks by the fireplace. I enter your house and to you delight immediately remove my heels.

I purposely/accidentally remove my jacket slowly giving you a great opportunity to tickle my stomach and ribs. Which you do very nicely and I almost fall over.

We then settle on the floor and begin talking. You gently take my feet and begin massaging then....

Rubbing your feet, guided by the little squeaks as I hit a tender spot,and the quite sigh as I rub the tention away. Sipping from the glass of wine that was waiting, you can feel the tention being massaged away from you.

"Kevin was the happiest I've ever seen when he was with you, even just thinking about you made him smile" You jump when I hit a patcularly tender spot on your baby toe "Sorry" I smile," I remember the first time you went up with us to our uncle's cabin, you and Kev took the boat to see the 4th of July fireworks from the water. You must of taken a couple of bottles of wine with you. When you came back I was helping tie up the boat, getting out of the boat you put your beach bag over your shoulder, lost your balance, and fell overboard. You were screaming and splashing like you were drowning, in only 4 feet of water."

"You won't let me live that down will you?" as you lift a foot and playfully "kick" me in the head. You realize your little 'mistake' when I grab the foot still in my lap and tickle your arch for a few seconds. :)

"Oh, what about that feet thing?" ;)

Rubbing your feet, guided by the little squeaks as I hit a tender spot,and the quite sigh as I rub the tention away. Sipping from the glass of wine that was waiting, you can feel the tention being massaged away from you.

"Kevin was the happiest I've ever seen when he was with you, even just thinking about you made him smile" You jump when I hit a patcularly tender spot on your baby toe "Sorry" I smile," I remember the first time you went up with us to our uncle's cabin, you and Kev took the boat to see the 4th of July fireworks from the water. You must of taken a couple of bottles of wine with you. When you came back I was helping tie up the boat, getting out of the boat you put your beach bag over your shoulder, lost your balance, and fell overboard. You were screaming and splashing like you were drowning, in only 4 feet of water."

"You won't let me live that down will you?" as you lift a foot and playfully "kick" me in the head. You realize your little 'mistake' when I grab the foot still in my lap and tickle your arch for a few seconds. :)

"Oh, what about that feet thing?" ;)

I try to act tough and ignore it. "Nnnnothing...uhmmm.."

You don't buy it and continue to tickle at my foot sole looking for a spot. I almost convince you until your probing finger tickles under my baby toe with the nylons its too much and I lose my composure and quietly laugh. You then do BOTH FEET in the same spot and I get loud and hysterical..

"TTThAAATTS IT TEEEEHEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

You stop when you think I am exhausted and we cuddle....Oh I owe you a special tickle on my feet...ready?

I try to act tough and ignore it. "Nnnnothing...uhmmm.."

You don't buy it and continue to tickle at my foot sole looking for a spot. I almost convince you until your probing finger tickles under my baby toe with the nylons its too much and I lose my composure and quietly laugh. You then do BOTH FEET in the same spot and I get loud and hysterical..

"TTThAAATTS IT TEEEEHEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

You stop when you think I am exhausted and we cuddle....Oh I owe you a special tickle on my feet...ready?

"Oh great a tough decision cuddling with you or tickling you, gives you a tight hug. Why do you always ask the tough questions? ;p" "I wonder how far I can reach?"

You are caught off guard when I reach down and tickle your knees, you gasp and try to move away but sitting on my lap with my arms around you gives you no manuvering room. Through the giggles and laughter," No not there thats my knees not my feet." "No fair I can't get away" You playfully "complain".

"Oh great a tough decision cuddling with you or tickling you, gives you a tight hug. Why do you always ask the tough questions? ;p" "I wonder how far I can reach?"

You are caught off guard when I reach down and tickle your knees, you gasp and try to move away but sitting on my lap with my arms around you gives you no manuvering room. Through the giggles and laughter," No not there thats my knees not my feet." "No fair I can't get away" You playfully "complain".

As I squirm you see a potential and I fall for it. You loosen your vice like grip. I slither away like a snake only to have you grab my right ankle. Without warning I feel tingling and a very ticklily sensation. It is the worst I have ever felt my foot being tickled. I look back as I try to kick unsuccessfully. You have a feather and are teasingly tickling the whole foot and slipping in spider like tickles the combination is more than I can control and I die laughing.

"Oh my lil hun is very, very ticklish on her foot." you keep the torture til I start crying. Then I make the second mistake...you now are able to get both feet and sit on my calves. I am trapped.

"Ah sweetie can I get mercy? I am ready to talk." I act very flirtatious and sexy.

You give an evil grin. Tickling the right with the feather and left foot with the spider-tickling fingers. "Hmmm which is worse.

I don't think either of us was prepared for the explosion of laughter that followed. It was by far my worst and hardest laughter. But you are a gentleman and notice I grab for my stomach. You stop let me up and I run for the bathroom. I just barely make it. You laugh and say "Aww sorry didn't think it would tickle you that bad."

"I don't know if it was the wine or the fact that it tickled so hard but man did I pee...(blushing) thanks for stopping that would have been embarassing."

"Yeah like the time Kevin was sitting behind you in church when you where kneeling and tickled the spot of both feet and you had that accident. Good thing you had black jeans so nobody could tell huh."

"Oh god you remember that." I hid my head in my hands.

You tickle me gently under my arms til I show my face. "Yes. It actually wasn't fair. See he did one foot and I did the other. But I kept it secret all this time as I didn't want either to know I was attracted to you."

Your speachless then offer me a kiss and we kiss a short but nice kiss. "Is that ok?"

"Yes." I get very shy and quiet. "Hey tell you what I know something fun we can do if your game but first can I change into something comfortable. Rough housing in this dressly stuff is tough."

As I squirm you see a potential and I fall for it. You loosen your vice like grip. I slither away like a snake only to have you grab my right ankle. Without warning I feel tingling and a very ticklily sensation. It is the worst I have ever felt my foot being tickled. I look back as I try to kick unsuccessfully. You have a feather and are teasingly tickling the whole foot and slipping in spider like tickles the combination is more than I can control and I die laughing.

"Oh my lil hun is very, very ticklish on her foot." you keep the torture til I start crying. Then I make the second mistake...you now are able to get both feet and sit on my calves. I am trapped.

"Ah sweetie can I get mercy? I am ready to talk." I act very flirtatious and sexy.

You give an evil grin. Tickling the right with the feather and left foot with the spider-tickling fingers. "Hmmm which is worse.

I don't think either of us was prepared for the explosion of laughter that followed. It was by far my worst and hardest laughter. But you are a gentleman and notice I grab for my stomach. You stop let me up and I run for the bathroom. I just barely make it. You laugh and say "Aww sorry didn't think it would tickle you that bad."

"I don't know if it was the wine or the fact that it tickled so hard but man did I pee...(blushing) thanks for stopping that would have been embarassing."

"Yeah like the time Kevin was sitting behind you in church when you where kneeling and tickled the spot of both feet and you had that accident. Good thing you had black jeans so nobody could tell huh."

"Oh god you remember that." I hid my head in my hands.

You tickle me gently under my arms til I show my face. "Yes. It actually wasn't fair. See he did one foot and I did the other. But I kept it secret all this time as I didn't want either to know I was attracted to you."

Your speachless then offer me a kiss and we kiss a short but nice kiss. "Is that ok?"

"Yes." I get very shy and quiet. "Hey tell you what I know something fun we can do if your game but first can I change into something comfortable. Rough housing in this dressly stuff is tough."

"Of course you can change, nice panties btw;). While you were crawing and sqirming on the floor, I had a clear view up your skirt." I say blushing a little.

Brushing the hair away from your face, "I wouldn't want the princess to feel uncomfortable around me." Giving you a kiss on the forhead. "Or ruining her work clothes."

I start giving you quick tickling pokes, giggling you squrm away and run to the bedroom. You feet slip and slide alittle sweaty nylon soles don't give really good traction on a hardwood floor. You manage to make it to the room and throw the privacy lock.

Through the door,"Darn she escaped my cluches" ;P

"Of course you can change, nice panties btw;). While you were crawing and sqirming on the floor, I had a clear view up your skirt." I say blushing a little.

Brushing the hair away from your face, "I wouldn't want the princess to feel uncomfortable around me." Giving you a kiss on the forhead. "Or ruining her work clothes."

I start giving you quick tickling pokes, giggling you squrm away and run to the bedroom. You feet slip and slide alittle sweaty nylon soles don't give really good traction on a hardwood floor. You manage to make it to the room and throw the privacy lock.

Through the door,"Darn she escaped my cluches" ;P

I giggle "Haha sucks to be you."

I come out wearing a pair of shorts, white cotton slouch socks and a tank top that shows off my cute little innie belly button (yes dangerous attire) what suprises you is I still have my nylons on. (just for you babe) "I feel much better. Now...."

You grab me by the waist and tickle my exposed sides and belly button until I fall to the floor. Then you spin around to my feet tickling them very effectively through the socks and nylons making me explode with laughter. You slowly begin to remove my socks after about 5 minutes stopping to see if its ok. I give you a wink and a nod. So you peel it off and run your finger tip from toes to heel and back. It sends shivers down my spine and makes the goosebumps come out. You tease my arches running your finger there length back and forth. Scratching and lightly tickling. I am in ticklish agony but enjoying it. You work to my toes and begin the assault on my little toes and the spots that produce loud laughter. Then you suprise us on the ball of my foot is a spot that makes me laugh so hard I go silent with laughter. I place my other foot and you tickle both feet in the same spot. I don't resist just laugh very silently and until I cough from not breathing.

You again give me a rest running your fingers through my mid sholder length blond hair. I relax my breathing and whisper "thanks". You then begin to massage my shoulders and back. I jump as you touch my spine...LOL found a spot Columbus do you explore it?

I giggle "Haha sucks to be you."

I come out wearing a pair of shorts, white cotton slouch socks and a tank top that shows off my cute little innie belly button (yes dangerous attire) what suprises you is I still have my nylons on. (just for you babe) "I feel much better. Now...."

You grab me by the waist and tickle my exposed sides and belly button until I fall to the floor. Then you spin around to my feet tickling them very effectively through the socks and nylons making me explode with laughter. You slowly begin to remove my socks after about 5 minutes stopping to see if its ok. I give you a wink and a nod. So you peel it off and run your finger tip from toes to heel and back. It sends shivers down my spine and makes the goosebumps come out. You tease my arches running your finger there length back and forth. Scratching and lightly tickling. I am in ticklish agony but enjoying it. You work to my toes and begin the assault on my little toes and the spots that produce loud laughter. Then you suprise us on the ball of my foot is a spot that makes me laugh so hard I go silent with laughter. I place my other foot and you tickle both feet in the same spot. I don't resist just laugh very silently and until I cough from not breathing.

You again give me a rest running your fingers through my mid sholder length blond hair. I relax my breathing and whisper "thanks". You then begin to massage my shoulders and back. I jump as you touch my spine...LOL found a spot Columbus do you explore it?

I continue to massage your shoulders and back for a little while more, feeling your relax more in my hands. Listening to your breathing returning to normal. You relax so much you close your eyes and enjoy the massage, your eyes fly open. Jumping and giggling as your feel my hands tickling up and down your spine. "Wait, what happened to my massage?" you ask trying to pout through the laughter. Squirming and giggling, you turn to try to 'protect' yourself from the tickling, allowing me to get boith your wrists in one hand and hold them above you head. Gently taking a hold of your hair I use it to tickle your armpits. Your laughter goes up another notch, its like a million feathers tickling your sensitive armpit.

Managing to squirm loose from my hold, you stand up and move away. You get as far as the couch when I catch you and start tickling your ribs and stomach, causing you to double up to protect them and falling on the couch.

"Look what I found", I say showing you the feather I droped eariler. "Oh no, my stomach is bare, come on, you wouldn't teeheehee" as the feather makes lazy movements on your bare stomach. Shifting into a higher octive when the feather goes into your bellybuttion, stoping again when you enter silent laughter.

As you lie there catching your breath, you see me studying your face. You know your not looking your best right now, you can feel some hair stuck to your makeup (though your really glad you used the waterproof mascria today)
as well as your face being flush from all the laughter.

I catch your questioning eyes, "Sorry, even after all that you are still a vision of beauty":)

I continue to massage your shoulders and back for a little while more, feeling your relax more in my hands. Listening to your breathing returning to normal. You relax so much you close your eyes and enjoy the massage, your eyes fly open. Jumping and giggling as your feel my hands tickling up and down your spine. "Wait, what happened to my massage?" you ask trying to pout through the laughter. Squirming and giggling, you turn to try to 'protect' yourself from the tickling, allowing me to get boith your wrists in one hand and hold them above you head. Gently taking a hold of your hair I use it to tickle your armpits. Your laughter goes up another notch, its like a million feathers tickling your sensitive armpit.

Managing to squirm loose from my hold, you stand up and move away. You get as far as the couch when I catch you and start tickling your ribs and stomach, causing you to double up to protect them and falling on the couch.

"Look what I found", I say showing you the feather I droped eariler. "Oh no, my stomach is bare, come on, you wouldn't teeheehee" as the feather makes lazy movements on your bare stomach. Shifting into a higher octive when the feather goes into your bellybuttion, stoping again when you enter silent laughter.

As you lie there catching your breath, you see me studying your face. You know your not looking your best right now, you can feel some hair stuck to your makeup (though your really glad you used the waterproof mascria today)
as well as your face being flush from all the laughter.

I catch your questioning eyes, "Sorry, even after all that you are still a vision of beauty":)

"Sure suck up why don't you." I say teasingly. "hey I am gonna clean up unless you are willing to do a little fantasy fulfillment." I pause and blush "I have heard about how people who are really ticklish and are tickled hard and long tend to wet themselves. I have never peed when tickled but remember once almost coming close. The prom nite afterparty when Kevin learned all my ticklish secrets."

You are stunned "So you want me to see if I can get you to do it??"

I take your hand and focus my blue eyes on you as sweetly as I can. "Please." I say very softly and shyly. Almost shivering.

"Sure suck up why don't you." I say teasingly. "hey I am gonna clean up unless you are willing to do a little fantasy fulfillment." I pause and blush "I have heard about how people who are really ticklish and are tickled hard and long tend to wet themselves. I have never peed when tickled but remember once almost coming close. The prom nite afterparty when Kevin learned all my ticklish secrets."

You are stunned "So you want me to see if I can get you to do it??"

I take your hand and focus my blue eyes on you as sweetly as I can. "Please." I say very softly and shyly. Almost shivering.

I give you a sweet smile. "You know you can talk me into almost anything, expically if you give me the sweet and shy routine. Your fantasy is my command." Gently squeeses your hand and give you a kiss on the cheek.
"Ready?" I ask. "As Ill ever be." you say bitting your lower lip and shaking with excitement and nervousness.

I pin your ankles between my knees pick up a feather. "Hang on its going to be a wild ride." I start figure eights with the feather on your left foot, start spider tickling on your right, you laugh and squrim so much you slide off the couch taking the cushions with you.

"Awww did the baby fall down and go boom?" I tease as I reach down and tickle your inner thighs, continuing ticking your feet with the feather. Tears steaming down your face.

When you fall into silent laughter I slow down at look at you with concern.

72528-3.jpg

CO-CO-CO-COMBO BREAKER!

I give you a sweet smile. "You know you can talk me into almost anything, expically if you give me the sweet and shy routine. Your fantasy is my command." Gently squeeses your hand and give you a kiss on the cheek.
"Ready?" I ask. "As Ill ever be." you say bitting your lower lip and shaking with excitement and nervousness.

I pin your ankles between my knees pick up a feather. "Hang on its going to be a wild ride." I start figure eights with the feather on your left foot, start spider tickling on your right, you laugh and squrim so much you slide off the couch taking the cushions with you.

"Awww did the baby fall down and go boom?" I tease as I reach down and tickle your inner thighs, continuing ticking your feet with the feather. Tears steaming down your face.

When you fall into silent laughter I slow down at look at you with concern.

I brush my hair back and wink to let you know I am ok. I reach for your hands but not to stop but to guide you. I set your left hand on the undertoes of my right foot. I take your left hand and place it near my bellybutton and bite the corner of the cushion as you begin tickling.

"Oh no sweetie thats not gonna due." You find a very ticklish spot on my neck and I spit out the cushion with a tehe giggle and swirm. You reach for the feather and start teasing my stomach and belly button and I let out a ticklish screaming laugh. "Now I got an idea."

I think your letting me go but you return with a electric toothbrush and tape. You bind my ankles and wrists. I am stetched out and I hear the hum of the brush motor...Then you blindfold me...OH GOD THAT TICKLES!!!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back