• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maria - M/F, F/F [Adult]

Zoltar

WARNING: This story contains adult themes. If they bother you, please don't read.
Basically, I wrote this story at one go. Something like a stream of consciousness. So please forgive me all the typos, grammatical and syntax mistakes. I checked for them, but there still may be some.
This turned out also kinda long (60 KB !) However, tickling is not the main wheel of the story; but Enough. I jope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed making it. Please post your comments, they are greatly appreciated.
All characters in this story are 18 or over.

Maria
By Zoltar​

PART 1

Maria was slowly approaching her late 30's. However, she felt that she really never left her teenage years. Her figure didn't change since then; she was still slim and pleasantly curved in the proper places. Her hair was still a combination of auburn and red, and her eyes were as blue as ever. Her skin was tender, with a nice blush on her cheeks, which gave Maria so many looks from passing men.
Sine it was almost autumn, the weather started getting more and more chilly. With her teen daughter Laura still at school, and her husband Peter away on a business conference, she decided to test herself. She searched her wardrobe and after a little while found clothes back from her high school - her favourite fluffy sweater and blue jeans. She put them on, and was pleasantly surprised that they fit her well - except the sweater being a little too short, and tight around her bust, and the jeans weren't any loose around her buttocks - but Maria actually liked the effect, as it brought back pleasant memories. Like a schoolgirl she now was, she started too make various poses in front of her big bedroom mirror, stretching and giggling when her bellybutton showed, dancing and playing with air. In those clothes she met Peter.
Maria never really thought about men, much to their stress. When her girlfriends whispered about their first kisses, she was still playing with her toys. When they talked about who went out with whom, she preffered to ride on her bike to unknown places, or just spend the day lying on her back outside, surrounded by the tall grass, looking at the sky.
First heartbreaks and betrayals weren't her problems, as she never went out on a date with a boy. About sex she only knew from biology classes. She was extremely shy and unsure of herself.
It wasn't that Maria was not desired. Since primary school, she grew cutier and cutier. Despite her shyness, she developed a liking for clothes that one might call "teasing" - sometimes too short here, too tight there, cleavage just a bit too deep. Her deep eyes, soft hair and blushy face on par with her kindness atracted many boys. They wrote her love letters, gave her flowers, admired her. All of them asked her out. But Maria never answered.
She liked that boys always wanted to help her in everything, carry things for her, or simply to sit with her during classes. She liked the way they looked at her when she passed them inside and outside school. It helped her in gaining confidence, and she felt that she was Maria, not the little miss nobody, like she always thought of herself.
But Maria never answered any of the going-out requests. When the boys asked her out, she always looked them in the eyes; many of them showed nothing but affection and kindness. By choosing only one Maria would hurt the rest, and she couldn't do that. She swiftly changed topics, and acquainted her would-be boyfriends with her girl mates, succesfully creating happy couples. She felt that she did the right thing, but why she felt a little sad each time a pair of her friends became happy ?
After graduating with excellent marks (Maria always liked books, and learning new things) admission to College was only a formality. So, after a lazy holidays, she decided to attend a college party for freshmen.
The sun was high but the wind was there too; the day was rather chilly. She put on her jeans and a favourite,auburn fluffy sweater. She wondered a bit about her schoes, and decided to put her favourite flip flops, as the weather was still warm enough for them. but that wasn't the only reason - Maria was produd of her feet. She did regular lotioning and pedicures, to make sure they always looked perfect. Why ? she didn't really know. She just liked the way her soles were soft, and tickly when she dragged her fingernails across them.
Tickling. That was the word Maria dreaded. She always was exceptionally ticklish (guess that went along with cuteness). Her armpits, belly,sides were all extremely vulnerable. but her killer spot were her two flawless feet. She feared the thought that some stranger might actually touch her soles, as the regular massages and feet care were tortuous for her. She had to srongly grip the chair and bite her lip, to hide her giggles. She once silently laughed herself to tears, during the long lotioning. Thankfully nobody noticed.
Yet she liked the feel how cold wind felt on her bare feet; how the grass tickled the tops and sides of them. Then it wasn't bad; she even started to enjoy it, by walking in her flip flops through the grass fields. Short grass was still too much for her bare feet; she yet had to try to learn to bear with the stronger tickling sensations.
When she arrived at the party she didn't knew anyone; The big gym hall was full of unknown people. Her friends either went abroad, or to other colleges. She helped herself to a glass of orange juice, and started looking around.
"Hello", a voice behind her said. She turned around and that was it. She felt her knees weaken.
"I'm Peter"

PART 2

"My name....is Maria" - she couldn't remember her name ! What was happening?
"You too new here ?"
"...yes".
"Well,I saw you standing here, so I decided to talk to you, If you don't mind"
"...."
"Sorry. I didn't want to bother you. I'll better go"
"No, wait ! please stay !"
"Hm ?"
"It's just that...I'm...there are so many new people here..."
"Oh, so you already met someone ?"
"...no"
"Oh. I don't know anyone here too"
she felt the tension inside her loose a bit.
"Me too. I just came here"
" Do you live in this town ?"
"Yes. Near clifford street"
"Cliffor ? The one almost outside town, with that phenomenal view of the fields ?"
Surprised at herself, she smiled: "Yes".
Peter smiled back. "My grandma lives there. As as a kid i loved playing hide and seek in that tall grass"
"Me too ! But sometimes i got lost..."
"Don't worry. I got lost all the time"
It was almost closing time, when they became aware that they are alone in the hall.
"Oh my. We ought to go. Can i take you home ? My pops lent me his car"
"Thanks. I'd like that"
When Peter stopped in frotn of her door, he asked "Can I see you again tommorrow, at the campus, maybe after the lectures ? I really enjoyed talking to you"
"I'd love that" Maria replied, and surprised herself for the second time, by leaning and giving Peter a peck on the cheek.
" see you tommorrow then. Thanks for driving me home"
She slipped out of the car. both Maria and Peter did not get much sleep that night.
Time went on, and Maria and Petter started appearing together often and often. both sexes talked about them; not everyday you see a match like this, a fragile female next to the masuline basketball team leader. But Maria and Peter didn't mind these rumours. They enjoyed each others company.First movies together, and walks in the park came naturally. When during one study session Peter leaned and kissed Maria, she did not object, but let herself slip into the magic of the moment, and let her tongue dance with his. Her first kiss brought spectacular emotions, which Maria liked. She started initiating kisses herself. She felt safe inside Peter's strong arms, and when he asked her if she would stay for the night at his place the reply could be only one:
"Yes" she smiled sweetly.
When she arrived next day morning at Pete's, she was surprised by how organized and tidy hir ooom was.
"Wow ! I never knew your place would be so...so...nice !"
Peter smiled. "Believe it or not, I realy am a nice guy"
She giggled."not in the world, mr. I-lost-my-homework-and-can-I-copy-yours ?"
Peter giggled back - "Well, It's not my fault that you are always so... prepared !"
They spent the rest of the day playing scrabble (Maria won) and watching movies. When the day was fading away, Peter said:
Well, I am tired. Are you"
"Yes. that scrabble was intelectually exhausting"
Laughing, he playfully scolded her: Go and shower, you brat. Your intelectual sweat is all over you !"
When she got out of the huge guest bath, she was wearing her two-part pink pyjama. Her hair was let down, and she was still a bit wet.
Peter, who has showered in the other shower, looked at her.
"You look...great"
"...thanks"
"So...thank you for the great evening. I'll show you the room I've prepared for you"
"Peter...."
"Yes ?"
Looking at her feet, blushing furiously, Maria uttered: "I'd like to sleep...with you"
Peter was literally thrown away. After a minute or os of rather akward silence, he asked: "Are you sure ?"
"...yes".
He took her hand, and they both went upstairs.

PART 3

They both are lying in bed, each at the far other side; and pretend to be asleep. But they both are awake, and they both know that they are. Yet, they don't move.
Maria is sleeping at her side, almost curled up into en embryonal position. She blushes furiously when she feels her ample breasts are clutching in her pyjama top; she pulls the sheets up to her chin.
Peter liss flat on his back, and tries to think about everything but Maria, he adores her and cares about her so much, but her pink pyjama and the shapes beneath them are starting to make him hard.
The silence is almost unbearable. Peter decides to start a conversation, hoping it would ease things a bit and eventually drift them both to sleep.
"I can't sleep:
"...me neither"
"It must be the weather. It was so sunny outside"
"...yes."
"..."
"..."
"Maria ?"
"...yes ?"
"Do you want to go bowling tommorrow ? I have some free tickets..."
"Peter..." - she interupts him - "...don't push yourself too hard". And she turns to him, putting her buttocks straight into his hand, which he kept unconciously on her side.
next they are both holding into each other, like there was no tomorrow, hardly realizing the distance of the bed they just have beaten.
"My god" Thinks Peter "I canfeel her blush on my chest. Her breasts are big, i can feel them squezed into my abdonment....her nipples are hard....her butt is so soft...and could that thing on my kne bee her...oh God !"
"He is so warm..." Maria thinks "he is so warm. his chest is so big, so strong, and his...uhm.." Se blushed even more "is so...huge...it's going to tear my belly !"
Peter broke first. "Maria...I want you"
Maria didn't look him in the face, and mumbled something.
Peter lowered his head towards her lips. As they touched his ear, he could feel their flame.
"..I want you too."
Embarassed, he started to unbutton her pyjama top, only to evoke a light shriek from Maria, who immediately covered heerself.
"What, Maria ? did I hurt you ?"
"No...I just never did it before"
He chcukled. "Really ? I thought a girl like you must have had a thousand boyfriends. You are beautiful, Maria"
Blushing, she replied: "....no. I never had...anyone. Anyone except....you."
Now it was Peters turn to blush. "I never had anyone besides you too, Maria."
She looked at him, surprised.
"I never cared about anyone as I do for you"
Tears came to her eyes. She understood. "Go on"
"What ?"
"She took his hand, and put it on her breasts, made him feel their warmth through her pyjama.
"you were doing something"
"Oh..." and peter started to undo her buttons. With each button of, he could see more roundness, and when he ended, her breasts popped out. He stared at them, astonished.
"They are....beautiful"
.Blushing, and looking the other way, Maria replied "....thanks".
"Can I touch them ?"
"...yes"
When his hands carressed them, Maria felt spasm of ecstasy wave through her body. but when Peter reached the small area under her breasts, near her armpits....
"haha ! Stop !" She laughed, pushing him away, impulsively.
Peter looked surprised. "Did I do something wrong ?"
"No..." she replied, ashamed."I am...ticklsh"
He smiled: "Ticklish ?"
...yes.I..wait,Peter,noooo !" she succumbed into giggles, as his fingers probed his sides.
"Ticklish ?"
"Yes...very". She replied smiling. she was amazed. When Peter was tickling her, she didn't mind. It wasn't that bad.
Lightly tickling her sides, Peter said: "That's so...cute"
She could only smile and giggle back. But she realized something.
"Peter....I never made love before. Does it...hurt ?
"The first time hurts, yes. But only for a short time. Maria, I don't want to force you..."
She put her finger on his lips. "But I want to...Peter. But I am afraid of pain. I always was"
A thought occured in his head. "What about if I...ease the pain ?"
"...how"
"I can...tickle the pain away"
Maria was startled. She didn't thought of that. she was afraid of tickling, but she was even more afraid of pain, after hearing stories from her friends. She quickly decided.
"I am very ticklish Peter. I am afraid that if you"d tickle me, i could hit you..."
"Maria, I can...make you hold your hands still. If you want..."
She felt a wave of heat pass through her. "Okay. Make me"
Peter took out an embroided handkerchief out of his bedide table "grandma gave it to me" - he said - "She always liked practical presents" and tied Maria's both hands to the bed post. she coul still move them a bit, but she wasn't going to scratch or hit him now.
He kissed her forehead. "Don't worry; I love you"
Before she had a chance to reply, he slid down,placing kisses of her belly. Her pansts came down, and he saw her shaved, pink triangle. He kissed it, and Maria's back arched.
"aaaahh...Peter...
He kept kissing her there, until she loosened up.
"Peter..."
He decided. The time was now.
""Coochie coo, Marie"
He immediately drew back up, and entered her quickly. Not giving her time to gasp, he started tickling her armpits.
"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA ! PETER !PETER !HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA"
"Shall I stop ?" He became concerned, loosening the tickling.
"No...haha...never. It feels so good...please."
"Okay" he kissed her forehead, and lowered his fingers toward her armpits.
"Peter...."
"Yes ?"
"...please, during....this...tickle me...hard. Don't stop..."
He grinned "Yes, my dear" and started the tickling.
"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !" Maria arched her back up, swallowing Peter's Penis. He gasped; it felt heavenly. He started to thrust, while tickling Maria's armpits.
"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAPETER!YES!YES!HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"Peter was now in a state of oblivion; the only thing that he wanted to do was to have sex with Maria, and tickle her. at the same time.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPETEEEER!HAHAHAHAHAHAIAAAHHAHAHAHAIIIIIIILOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEYOUUUUUUU!HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPETER!HAHAHAHAa hahahahaahahaha..."
They both orgasmed at the same time. The lust, and the tickling stopped. Peter has fallen on Maria, but found enough strenght to untie her hands. She immediately embraced him, and hugged him hard.
"Peter....was that....heaven ?"
He hugged her back "I think it was...better than heaven"
"Peter...."
"Yes ?"
"I meant it."
"What, Marie ?"
"What I said. I love you"
Peter got up on his elbows, and looked into her eyes.
"I want to be with you for the rest of my life, Peter. I couldn't ever be with another man"
And she kissed him, and they both drifted off into a well deserved sleep.

PART 4

Maria caught herself thinking about her first night with Peter...again.She was doing it more often, lately; when he would finally return from his conference !
She went back to her drawer, and took out a pair of white, ankle lace socks. A present Peter gave her. He liked playfully tickling her feet when she wore them...and she liked that too.

When Peter tickled her, she didn't felt the dreaded feeling, that she was falling apart. His fingers brought her only happiness, and he always stopped when she told him to. But she rarely had to, as he could sense when tickling could be uncomfortable for her. She grew accustomed to her "love-tckles" as she called them; when she was able to make love without feeling pain it felt great, but she missed the tickling factor. She learned, that when Peter tickles during sex, her orgasm is unbelieveable.
Despite being alone in her room, Maria blushed furiously "What the hell i Am thinking ! bad Marie, bad !"
Laura wouldn't be home till 15, which gave Maria 2 hours of home only for herself. giggling, she decided that she would do the thing she loved most - slip into the comfy living room couch, and read a book or watch some movies. Or just lie there and continue thinking about all the good things that happened to her, since she met Peter. If only he could return sooner...she missed him terribly. Not the sex (blush), but Peter. He made her feel safe and loved. Maria would do anything for him, and she knew that he would do anything for her.
Maria out her white socks on her bare feet, and wiggled her toes. She descended down the stairs, to the living room smiling. She would smile during this day a lot. She would laugh.

PART 5

Maria lazily put her book away. She was becoming more and more dizzy. It was weird, since it was only 13, and she had slept well, and did her moring exercises, as usual. During her couch-sessions she always was a bit off, but not that much.
Her eyes closed, and she felt a sudden wind enter the room. But she has closed the window...has it opened ? She must close it, since it was so big that somebody might get in...but she couldn't even lift a finger or wiggle her toes.
Maria dozed off, feeling that something definitely was not right...but she would take care of it later, much later...

"Wake up, sleepyhead"
A familiar voice...Maria knew it, but she couldn't find it's owner in her head. She would do later, when she'll wake up, she dreamed.
"I said: wake up"
Fingers on her sole, tickly. Maria giggled. That Peter. Those are his favourite socks, after all. This dream is so realistic...it's nice. But why she can't really move her ankle ?
Maria tried to change her position, but she couldn't. Sleep started to fade away.
"I said : wake up !"
Toes uncurled. Fingers tickling her socked sole furiously.
"HAHAHA!" Maria snapped out of her sleep, and opened her eyes. but all she saw was darkness. She felt some soft material on her eyelids, and noticed that she wasn't on her couch anymore. She was sitting on something soft, her back pressed to a pole, her arms tied above her head. She tried moving her wrists, but she couldn't. She was stretched taunt. Her legs were only a little more free,she could bent her knees a little. Her feet were locked in something, she couldn't move them back. She felt soft fur around her ankles, tickling them she she tried. Sudden realization came to her mind.
"Stocks ! I'm in stocks !"
Maria saw stocks at the city marketplace, and heard stories how criminals used to be punished by spending a whole day in them. But why someone would...
"W-who are you ?" - she asked, trying to keep her voice cool, but it was shaking.
"None of your business."
"Please...let me go" - she pleaded him. The blindfold scaried her; she couldn't sense where the man was. In fron, or in the back ? Maria felt shivers run down her spine.
"Dont't worry. I will...eventually"
"My husband will came home soon, and he will beat you" - she tried the bluff. Maybe he'll get scarred and run away.
"Your husband, Peter, is away on business and won't return for the next three days. Your daughter, Laura, is still at school, and when she returns, maybe she'll join our fun"
"Who are you ?" - Maria was seriously scared. The inability to see and move humilated her. Her favourite clothes proved to be too tight for this position; she started too feel uncomfortable. She could feel the straps of her g-string slipping a little above her jeans, and her sweater tightly squeezing her breasts. She thought he could clearly see the outline of her cut-off bra by now, which rushed blood to her face.
"As I said, my dear, it's none of your interest"
"How do you know about my family ? Why..."
"I know a lot about you, Maria"
She felt paralysed.
"I've been watching you."
"...Why ? Why me ? What do you want ?"
"Oh, just a little fun. Something you'll like. Something you'll love"
Maria was scared to death by now. The man was going to rape her.
"Please ! Take all the money ! It's in the cookie jar, the third shelf in the kitchen...."
"Money ? You think I came here for money ? And that I put all this effor to have you here for some dollars ? Aint't that a little stupid idea, kitty ?"
She frowned. That was the nickname Peter gave to her.
"How do you..."
"I said it already, dummy. I know a lot about you" she could hear the voice moving. The man was getting behind her.
"Where am I ? What is this ? Please, let me go !"
"You're still in your living room, Marie. I only have moved you to a more,hm...interesting position."
The living room was large. There was a lot of free space. He must have gotten into and set the stocks, and put her into them when she was asleep. But how ? It must have been pretty noisy, and she would definitely wake up when he carried her !
"I'll yell" she tried threatening - "my neighbours will hear me, and call the police"
"Yell all you want, honey. I have closed the windows, and you propably don't know, but your neighbours are enjoying their afternoon sleep right now as well. You looked so beautiful asleep..."
"What ? How..." She couldn't realize what he was talking about.
"Let's just say, that their morning milk tasted better than everyday. Just like yours"
"What did you do to them ?" Maria yelled, scared.
"Oh nothing, silly. Just...upgraded it a little, to make sure they won't interrupt us"
"Who are you ?"
"Ah, you know me"
That was a shock.
"I...do ?" She was genuinely surprised.
"Yes" He whispered to her ear. She could feel his hot breath tickling her neck. She twitched, scared.
"But I would like to know you...better" He grabbed her breasts through her sweater. He could feel her heartbeat, and how they moved with it. She was scared. He licked his lips.
"Please...no..."Maria's voice cracked. She knew what was going to happen.
"Nice boobs, Maria. Mind if I play with them a little ?"
"Please...no..." Peter was away at the conference for some time now, and Maria didn't had a man since his departure. She didn't pleasure herself, because she couldn't do such a dirty thing. But she loathed herself now, as her nipples...
"Mmmm..." he kneaded her breasts through her sweater."No wonder Peter married you. Those jugs are to die for" he whispered into her ear, licking her earlobe lightly.
"No...please, stop...don't touch me..." Black spots appeared on the blindfold. First tears came.
And suddenly he stopped.
"Don't worry. I won'd do anything to you"
Maria let out a breath, a sign of relief. Her nipples were hard. Thankfully, he didn't know that. And she couldn't...Peter...
"Until you ask me to"
"What ? You think I'll ask you to touch me ?"
"Not only, my dear" He stood up, or at least moved from her back. His voice was coming from her right side.
"I'll think your mouth really wants to taste something"
"What ?" Oh God, she thought. No ! She never...only with Peter...
"Don't look surprised, Maria. If Peter could, I want it too"
Maria jolted her head up.
"How did you know...?"
"I was there. As I said, I have been watching you...for a long time"
"But there was nobody around ! It was 3 in the night !
"Well, I was surprised as you are now. Can you imagine that innocent schoolgirl kneel down, and deliver one of the slurpiest blowjobs I have ever seen ? And she swallowed it all !"
Maria said nothing, and bent her head down.
"People pay a big cash to get that, Maria. Ever thought of that ?"
"I am not a slut !" She shouted, anger mixed with fresh tears. "I did it because I love him !"
"Oh, you love him, or love doing it ?" he teased her. "I saw how you enjoyed it, Maria. I enjoyed it too"
"What ? You sick...eeek !"
"Hm ?" The sweater rode up, exposing a small part of her tender belly. The strangers fingers danced on her delicate skin.
"eeeeek ! Stop that !"
"What's the matter ? Is something bothering you ?"
"No-nothing !"
"Ahh Maria, Maria..." the stranger lightly tickled the exposed skin of her sides, just above her waist "I know your secret"
"W-what seeecreeet" - she did her best not to giggle. But she knew that her forced smile and lip biting gave her away
"Aren't you..ticklish ?" he slightly increased the speed of his fingers.
"Nooohohoho ! I aamahaham noot !"
"You were always so naive. I saw how he tickled you. I'll show you that I can tickle you, too" he swiftly puled her sweater up, revealing her milky belly and rib cage, with ribs slightly protruding. He attacked her sides furiously.
"HAHAHAAHA!NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"
"What's the matter ? I know you like it. you love it, don't you ?"
"HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHASTAAAAAAAAAAAAP!PLEHEHEHEHEASEEEE!"
"So, didn't you wanted a....lollipop".
"AAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The tickling was unbearable. He kneeded her sides, just like he used to...he knew how to take her will away from her.
"PLEHEHEHEASE! STAAAAPAHAHAHAHA!"
"No,no,no. You say please"
Maria couldn't breathe. She felt her love for Peter...but she also felt the man's fingers on her ribcage. Drawind dangerously near her armpits.
Maria was sure that if she wouldn't obey, he would tickle her to death.
"HAHAHAAHAHAPLEASE! PLEASE!HAHAHAHA LET ME SUCK ! PLEHEHEHEHEHASE!"
"Good girl" the man slowed down the tickling "Say it again"
"...."
"So, are your armpits still that ticklish ?"
"No ! No ! Please ! Let me suck you !
"Say it in full, Maria.
"What ?"
"In full" He was making circles with his index finger around her belly button. The tickly feeling was getting stronger and stronger. He could resume at any minute.
"Please let me suck your penis, sir ! Please !"
"Okay..if you insist..." The man laughed at his joke, and she heard that he stood up and unzipped his pants. Next moment she felt something big and throbbing at her chin. It smelled bad.
"Kiss it first, Maria"
"No..please...I can't..." She tried to get her head away from it.
The man wiggled his finger into her armpit, through her sweater.
"Haha ! Okay ! Okay ! I will !" She kissed the throbbing thing's head. She could feel it's heat. The man breathed in heavily.
"Lick it, and then swallow it"
She licked. She could feel the veins throbbing even more under her toungue. She wanted to vomit so much, but was afraid of the consequences.
The man was breathing even more heavily.
"Swallow !" he shouted, and pushed his penis deep inside her mouth. She could feel it reaching her tonsils, and then a big wave of hot and sticky liquid explode into her throat. She had to swallow it, as the man pumped more and more of it into her throat. She almost choked.
"Aaaaah..." he said, and took his penis out. She could hear him ziping his jeans up. "Now that wasn't that bad, was it ?"
Maria didn't reply. Her head was down, the man's semen trickling from her lips onto her jeans.
He took her chin up, and cleaned her face with a handkerchief. Her blindfold was soaked with tears. Maria never felt worse in her whole life.
"Can you...let me go now ? Please...I won't tell anyone..." she finally asked, with a low, uncertain voice.
"No no no. You can't see the time, but I can tel you what's the hour. It's almost 15."

PART 6

"But I did what you asked me too ! I...pleased you ! Please !"
"I'm really counting on Laura to be punctual. I have a hard time sitting here and not tickling you"
Maria gulped. She was scared about herself, but she was scared ever more about Laura.
"Please ! tickle me, and go ! Don't hurt Laura !"
There was a moment of silence. The man spoke, with a new tone of respect in his voice.
"You really love her, don't you ?"
"..Yes" Maria replied, with a shaking voice. She was on the verge of tears, again.
"And does she love...you ?" He aksed, maliciously.
Before the stunned Maria had a chance of reply (positive, of course) she felt a something pushed into her mouth. She couldn't move it out with her tongue. She recognized the material; he gagged her with her own panties.
"Mmmmphm!"
"Oh don't worry. 'll be right back. I have to greet Laura" he said, and she heard him moving away.
"mmmmhhhpmph! mmphpmphmp!"
The door closed.
Time was torturously slow. Seconds passed like hours. Maria couldn't hear anything, as the windows and door were closed. Nor she was able to call for help, because the man has stuffed her mouth with her own panties. Not only he had degraded her by forcing her to do that awful thing, he also spied through her underwear drawer. Maria has never felt so...low. If only it would end...God, please, let Laura go to a friend today, please !
The door opened.
"we have company !" The happy voice annouced, sending cold sweat down Maria's spine.
"Mmmmpmphm! Mmmmmmmm!"
"Sorry dear, I am afraid I can't really understand you." The man laughed at her helplesness. "I have to take care of our guest"
She heard a thump on the couch. Laura was unconscious ! What has he done to her ?
"Mmmmph! mmmm!mmmm!mmmm!"
She heard him getting near her stocks. And then, she felt two fingers on each of her socked soles, tickling them just barely.
"mmmmmmphhhhphphh!mmm!MMMMMMMMMMMPHPHPMMM!"
"Great", the voice said and the tickling stopped. "Great."
He took the panties out of her mouth.
"Laura ! Laura ! What have you done to her ! Where is she ?"
"Ahhh, don't worry. She's getting ready. I had to...put her to a bit of a sleep"
"What do you want from her ? Please ! Leave her alone !"
"Oh, I won't do anything to her...Only if she asks me to"
"WHAT ?"
"You heard me, Maria" said the man, tickling her neck and ears, evoking forced giggles. How she loathed him ! And how she loathed her body, which was forcing her to laugh !
"Whaaa-aha-aht do you want from her ! plehehease ! Lee-e-ehe-he-ave her alone !"
"Don't worry; she's safe and sound. Oh, and I believie she will be joining us now"
As if she was to answer him, a voice rose from the couch, behind Maria: "Mom ? Mom ? What happened"
"Laura !"
"Hello Laura. Nice to meet you."
"Who are you ? What have you done to my mom ? Let me go !"
"You should ask what your mom just did to me" the man replied, with an almost audible grin
Surprised, Laura asked "What ?", before she thought what the answer might be.
"No ! Don't tell her !" Maria shrieked. If her daughter would learn, she'll never could look into her eyes.
"Your mommy is a proffesional cocksucker" - the man replied, with definite pleasure in his voice - "She licked and sucked me till the last drop, and swallowed it all. And she wanted to do this ! Didn't you Maria ?"
"You liar !" shouted Laura angrily.
"Anger adds to your beauty, dear, but it's all true. Isn't it, Maria ?"
Laura was blindfolded just like her mom. She lied on the couch, tied and blindfolded. She was wearing her school clothes, a white sweater, and a knee-high black skirt, with complementing black stockings. Her wrists and knees were tied, and so were her feet. She was able to move a little, but the fear didn't allow her to. Her face reflected the beauty of Maria; she looked like her mother did in school. Except her hair was black, just like Peter's.
Maria was silent.
"I don't believe you !"
"Well, you'll better, little girl"
I'm not little ! I'm 18 !" Laura shouted. She was eighteen, yet she was still a child inside. "mom would neverhahaha!Stop!"
Maria jolted upwards, and started struggling against her bonds. "Stop ! Stop ! Don't tickle her ! Please ! Please !"
"Hahahahaa! Staaaaaap! moooom! heeeelpahahahahahahahaha!" Laura wasn't as extremely ticklish as Maria, but the man's fingers on her stockinged soles were pure torture for her.
"Admit", was the only word the man uttered.
"Hahahaha!mooom!heeelphahahahahahaha!" Laura was struggling against her bonds, thrashing wildly on the couch, but the man firmly held her feet with one hand, and tickled her feet with the other. Laura cursed her decision to wear stockings; She loved their softness,but they made her feet two times more ticklish.
"I did it ! I did !"
He stopped tickling Laura's feet,caressed her soles and toes. Not enough to really tickle, but enough to keep her aware that he was here and could resume at any time. Laura tried to jolt her feet away, but she couldn't.
"...what ?"
"Say it."
"...I did it. I sucked him"
"...mom...he must have forced you..."
Remembering how his hands felt on her breasts, Maria heard herself utter: "Not...really"
"What ?"
There was silence in the room. Despite Laura ocassionally letting out forced giggles because he was still playing with her feet, the tension was thick as a wall.
"I'm...sorry" was the only thing Maria was able to say.
"Okay, Ladies !" said the man, and with the last quick tickle, making Laura spring out a bunch of angry giggles, got away from her feet and went to the center of the room. "Time for the game"
Maria and Laura listened to him,confused. Maria was the first to ask.
"Will you...let us go, after you finish ?"
"Certainly. But you won't know if you would like to stay here"
"...what ?"
"You see, you will be making decisions. Now I have to decide, which one of you will play first"
They heard him searching his pocket, and then flipping a coin.
"Laura" he said, "It seems you have the luck. As you propably know by now, I like to tickle"
Laura didn't answer.
"And you will be the one to make the first decision. Who shall be tickled ? You, or your mother ?"
Both women gasped almost simultaneously.
"What ?" Maria was the first to recover from shock.
"You heard me, Laura. Who would it be ? On the most ticklish spot"
"What kind of game is that ?" Maria asked. But why Laura was suspiciously silent ? Why didn't she protest ?
"Well, if you won't decide quick, then I'll decide. I'm certainly a "dark" character, aren't I ?" he laughed.
"Wait, wait ! What are you..."
Laura whispered "Mom"
Maria stopped her protest in half.
"I can't hear you" said the man
"..mom" said Laura, louder.
"...Laura ?" Maria wasn't sure that she heard properly.
"Please..tickle my mom" Laura uttered.
The man came closer to Maria, bent down and whispered into Maria's ear: "It seems your faith has deceived you, my dear"
"What are you, sick ! You can't force her !"
"I'm not forcing anyone. It was her own free will. She dedided you should be tickled"
"You can"t ! Stop it now !"
"I'm sorry, mom" sobbed Laura - "I can't stand the tickling...I'm sorry..."
"It's okay, Laura, okay" Maria tried to calm her down. But what happened next surprised her greatly.
"So, young miss, time to for you to take your position" Said the man, and picked Laura up from the couch. He seated her next to Maria. "What's your mom's worst ticklish spot ? You be silent, Maria, or your pretty body will be tickled all night, non stop. I can do that"
Maria breathed heavly. This couldn't be happening.
"..her feet" Laura whispered, with drops of shame in her voice.
"Say it again. Louder."
"Mom's most ticklish spot are her feet" said Laura, with her head down.
"Okay" he picked her up, and seated her in front of her stocks. Maria felt something on her feet. He placed Lauras hands on them !
"Tickle", he ordered.
"What ?" again both women were equally surprised.
"You can't force her to do this !" Maria shouted.
"I..I...weren't you to..." Laura was confused.
"No. You made the decision.And you have to stand by it. Always stand true to your choices, Laura. you have chosen. You have to pay the price for choosing."
"Stop this ! You can't !" Maria was shaking.
"I..I can't...I can't torture my mom...I...hahahahanaaa!staaaaapahahaha!staaaapha!noahahaha!" Laura fell to the floor, and started throwing herself around the floor, but the bonds allowed for little movement. Maria understood that she was tortured, and pleaded the man. But he would not stop.
"Hahahahahanoooo!please!hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!" The man was twirling his fingers between her toes, scratching her stockinged soles. Laura was in hell.
"Whatewer you choose, you always have to pay the price, Laura" the man said, uncurling her toes and tickling her arches. "But the price doesn't always have to be..so hard to endure...for you"
"hahahahaha! I'll do it ! I'lltickle! hahahaahahahahahahastaaaap!I'l'll tickle her ! staaaaapahahahaahahahaha!"
The man stopped, and seated her back in front of her mother's feet. He guided her hands back to her soles.
"Remember, Laura" he whispered to the sobbing girl, "Tickle for torture. When you won't, you'll get tortured"
"...I'm sorry, mom...I can't stand being tickled..." sobbed Laura
"It's okay, hush, sweetie" Mary tried to calm her "I can endure this. Please. Tickle me"
Laura started slowly moving her fingers on Maria's arches. Maria let out a gasp, and bit her lip. She won't let that mad man to have the pleasure of listening to her laughter. Laura hoped that by tickling slowly she won't tickle Maria much, but the effext was exactly the opposite. The unbearable softness of her touches was hard to handle...
"Laura" the man ran his fingers on her soles briefly - "You're not trying hard enough"
Laura jumped with forced laughter, and started tickling faster. Maria was on verge of breaking.
"Better" commented the man, and drew Laura's hands away. both women were surprised, but Maria's shock turned to horror as he took of her socks. All the small protection was gone. She never felt so naked in her whole life, as when her feet were bare in front of her blindfolded daughter.
"Tickle" ordered the man. "Tickle her...like you mean it"
"With a sob, Laura started tickling Maria's arches. Maria tried to hold it, but Laura's fingernails were unbearable; her daughter tickled her so lightly that it was driving Maria insane.
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....mhhhhh....." She bit her lip, and tried toswallow her laughter.
"Ahh, Laura, Laura...you need more persuasion." he grabbed th tied ankles, and started tickling her arches. Good that she wore stockings, he thought.
"Hahaha!noooo!pleeehahahase!Idon't!" And Laura started tickling her mothers' feet furiously.
"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOO!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"
The man stopped, but Laura did not. She knew what will happen if she would.
"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Maria was shaking, struggling against her bonds. But they held her tight. "NOOOOOOOO" She shouted when the man grabbed her toes. At first, she thought that he is going to tickle her too; but she felt string being tied around them. He was immobilizing and stretching her feet !
"NOOO!NOO!HAHAHAHAAHANOOOO!" Her pleas have been lost in the sea of laughter that Laura threw her into.
"Good Laura, good" The man patted the girl on her head. "Tickle under her toes"
"WAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" Maria ws thrown away into another dimension. Laura's fingernails were dancing on the balls of her feet, on her arches, sides, heels, everywhere ! She knew she'll lost the last straws of her dignity, but she simply couldn't take it ! she couldn't even move her geet for an inch !
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!LAURAHAHAHAHAHASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!HAHAHAHAAHAAAPLEAAHAHAHASE!STAAAAAAAAP!"
"Make your choice, Laura" said the man to the sobbing girl, who was turning her mother into a laughing wreck. "You know what will happen if you choose" He tickled her sides for a milisecond.
Laura shrieked a laugh from her sobs, and continued tickling even harder. She was crying, and saying "I'm sorry,mom...I'm sorry...please,forgive me...." as she raked her fingernails all over Maria's soft, pink arches.
The man walked to the tortured, laughing woman. Despite the torture, she sensed his presence.
"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAPLEEEHEHEAHAHSE! HAHAHAHA!mAKE HER STAAAAAAAAPPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Where is your love now ?" he whispered to her ear, and started to lick her earlobe and tickle her sides.
'WAAAAHAHAHAHAHANAAAA!NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!MAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
And then darkness fell on Maria.

PART 7

She was in complete darkness. No floor or ceiling, no walls. She couldn't see her body, just like her eyes have been separated from it and cast out to nowhere. But that didn't really matter.
The tickling has stopped.
Her feet aren't tickled now. She can't feel them at all, but also she can't feel the tickling. There are no tickling fingers here. She was nowhere, but also she was safe.
"Where am I ? Am I dreaming ?"
I must be, she thought. Have I fallen into a coma ? The coma isn't that bad, thought Maria. It's safe. Nobody tickles you when you are in a coma. You can't feel anybody tickling you, at least...
LAURA !
The name of her daughter brought brighntess to her mind. Laura is still there ! I have to save her ! I have to wake up !
She felt her hands, feet, and her body. She could hear, but she couldn't see, which scared her; she felt that damp material was covering her eyes, and she realized that she still has her blindfold on. But more importantly, her position has changed. her hands and feet were separated. She was tied to four diffetent points.
"Laura ! Laura ! Where are you ! Laura !
"huushhhh," she felt a tickle under her arm. She almost laughed, but swallowed it back. "Laura's downstairs".
"Where am I ? what have you done to Laura ?"
"You are in your bedroom," answered the voice, with accompanying fingers tickling her chin and neck, "I hope you enjoy your bed"
Although she was giggling, she felt pure hatred towards this man. He had humiliated her, felt her, raped her mouth, tickled her to submission, and didn't even allow her to reply with a straight face !
How she cursed her ticklishness ! After she finally grow to love and enjoy it, it turned against her !
"Whahaha-taaaahahare you doooinggg too Lahahaura ?" She tried to aks seriously, but it sounded pitifully girlish.
"She did not want to tickle you after you passed out. I warned her about punishment, but she still did'nt wanted to. So, she's downstairs. Taking her medicine.
Maria took his words literally.
"What are you doing ! tell me ! tell me !"
"Hear it for yourself", he replied, while ticklingh her armpits lightly.
Maria tried not to laugh, but it was impossible. But besides her own, self-surpressed giggles, she heard something else.
Which sounded almost exactly like "mmmpmmmmph ! mmmpmppph!"
"Whahaha-t aaahahare you doing to heheher !"
The man stopped the tickling. "She's just paying the price"
"What price ?"
"For deceiving her own mother."
"But you forced her to do this !
"No, I didn't she was given choice. She could choose to offer herself to be tickled. But she didn't.
"She's just a girl ! Nobody would !"
"...you did"
"..."
"And do you really want her to escape the punishment ?"
Maria stopped prostesting. Deep inside her mind, she remembered that just before fainting, she wished that it was Laura who was in the stocks.
"...Yes. Please, release her"
"...I will. When I'd want to"
With a last tickle to her belly, he went out of the room.
Maria could only struggle. She moticed that she felt her sheet with her bare back. Her jeans and sweater have been removed.
"Oh God" was her first thought, but she could feel that her underwear wasn't moved. She felt relief, when she heard voices from downstairs:
"mmmmmf ! mmmm!"
You know what bad girls get, Laura, don't you ?"
"mmmhmhmhm! mmmm!"
"their feet get tickled !
"mmmhmhm!mhmmhmhmhmhmhmhmmm!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"Laura ! LAURA ! Please, let her go ! Tickle me ! TICKLE ME !" Maria shouted at the top of her lungs, hoping for the tickling to cease.
And it did.
She heard that the man unbound her daughter, and was carrying her on the stairs. He entered the room, and put her on a small armchair. She heard he has tied her again.
"Be sure to thank your mother"
"mhmh...mhmhmhm!mhmhmhmMMMMMMM!"
"Stop ! please, stop !" shrieked Maria. She was so worried about Laura. She loved her, and she would go through hell to save her.
Perhaps that was what the man has planned for her.
"I'm going to show Laura what the bunnies really do" he said, lustfully.
"What bunnies ? Oh wait...wait ! You possibly can't ! You..."
"Yes, I can" he interrupted her. " And I will. Or I will tickle your daughter for the next 4 hours. I will tickle her through her stockings, the tear them down, and tie each of her toes to the stocks. I brought some handy tools to help me. Feathers, q-tips..."
"Mom..." the sobbing girl said softly "I'm sorry"
"Laura...it's not your fault. Don't apologize, please"
"Mom...I deserve it..."
"Laura ?"
"Please..." Laura begged the man. Maria could tell that she was crying. "please. Tickle me. I don't care if it's for four hours or four days. I don't care if I'll go insane, or die laughing. But please, tickle me. Please, leave mom alone"
There was silence in the room.
"Laura..." was the only word that Maria could utter. She was speechless.
"So please...tickle me..." Laura finally said, before succumbing back into sobs.
The man did not move at first.
"Guess I wasn't entirely corect" he said, "but the decision isn't yours, my young lady !" he tickled Laura's feet, forcing her to laugh despite her mood. Maria knew perfectly well how she felt. She hated that feeling.
"So, Maria, what would it be ? will you give yourself to me, or is little Laura going to have the fun of her life ?" he asked, tickling Laura's feet, who was now laughing and crying at the same time. Maria felt her that love for Laura explodes inside her, becoming almost material.
"I...I am yours" she said. "Do what you want with me. but please don't harm Laura. Please don't tickle her"
"I won't" said the man, and stopped. "But I don't think I'll let such an opportunity pass by. You see, Laura will be our audience"
"What ? but...but...but you promised !" Maria was shocked. Was her daughter going to watch her having sex with another man ?
"Yes, i promised. And I am not going to tickle or hurt her...now. but I can change my mind, if you change yours"
Maria was silent.
The sobbing didn't ceased, but she heard: "mom...please...let him tickle me..."
She suddenly felt dizzy.

PART 8

"Mom...please...let him tickle me"
He will tickle Laura to insanity. He will tickle Laura to insanity. He will tickle Laura to insanity.
She will die laughing. Her face will forever carry that twisted smile.
"There is only one solution", Maria thought. "I have to take her place. I have to sacrifice myself. for Laura"
Maria never went out with another man than Peter, never kissed with another man than Peter, never looked at another man than Peter. Peter was her ideal husband. Only he tickled her soles, and she only enjoyed it when it was him who was tickling her.
She gave his virginity to him. She promised herself that she would prove her love to him, like the other girls she overheard in the school bathroom. She knelt before him, and took him into her mouth, willingly, although he protested greatly.
She was looking at his face the whole time, though she was extremely embarassed. Although the hour was very late and the park deserted, someone still might be there. But when she felt that his knees went limp, and she saw how good he felt, she knew how much she loved him. It was worth everything, every moment, every drop. She swallowed the remains, and he kissed her, not minding the taste and remains of sperm in her mouth.
The man here didn't. He only wanted to use her as his sex and tickle toy. But she would do as he told her. He can tickle her all he wants. She will endure that this time. He...he can make love to her. Laura must see this, in order to stay alive.
If that's the price, Maria will pay it gladly.
"I...am yours..." she said. "please...have sex with me"
"mom..."
"Oh Maria" said the man. " Be a woman ! Be more kinky !"
Maria felt a new blush coming to her face, which she thought was impossible. She was always a gentle woman, never swore or insult anyone. And she was going to say that...but what were words in comparison with things that were to happen ?"
"Please..." she pleaded, with a deep red face, turned her head to the right - "please...fuck me."
That's more like it !" giggled the man. but he didn't jump at her as she expected. She realized that he's going to take Laura's blindfold off. that means...
She heard Laura being secured even more to the armchair, and then a single cloth was ripped off.
"Oh God...Your'e...you're..." Laura was astonished. Maria sharpened her hearing to the utmost.
"You're...mhmhmhm!mmmm!" she started mmmhing. Laura was again gagged !
"...Just who are you ?" Asked Maria.
"Nobody", replied the man, and she could feel his weight on the bed. She felt the heat of his body above hers. He was naked. When had he undressed ?
"Did you pollute...Laura ?" she asked, praying.
"...no."
Maria felt an absurd relief wash over her.
"Shall I start"
Maria turned her head away from the voice. She started to cry silently.
"...."
"Do you love your husband ?"
"...yes."
"I saw how he made love to you."
"...!"
"I am going to do it the same way"
"OH MY GOD !
IamnotgoingtoenjoyitIamnotgoingtoenjoyitIamnotgoingtoenjoyitIamnotgoingtoenjoyitIamnotgoingtoenjoyitILOVEPETERILOVEPETERILOVE PETERILOVEPETERILOVEPETERILOVEPETERILOVEPETERILOVEPETERILOVEPETERILOVEPETERILOVEPETERILOVEPETERILOVEPETERILOVEPETER" Maria's mind consisted only of those 2 sentences. She clenched her fists. He can't take her love away. He can't take her love away. He can't..."
"Mmmmm..." the man took her bra off." They look drastically better without that rug.mmmm" he burried his face in her breasts, tickling them with her nose, kissing them, carresing, licking. Maria's back arched slightly.
"I..aah..I..loathe you...aah" he was expertly fondling and stimulating her breasts, kissing and lightly biting her nipples, just like...
"Are you...Peter ?" She asked, not believing her own words.
"I am," replied the man "what you want me to be." he slid down, caressing her breasts with his hands,placing burning kisses on her belly.
Maria moaned, when she hear almost inaudible sobbing.
Laura !
She was lost in the unwanted pleasure, that she forgot about Laura !
"La..aaaah!" the man kissed her vagina, through the thin fabrics of her g-sring. He tore it down with his thumb, and started kissing her there.
Maria felt that she was wet from arousal.
"Aaah..stoop...I hate you, I ha-ate you, I..aaah..."
"Do you want me to stop ?"
"...aaah..."
He slid his finger into her. Maria's bottom pumped up, swallowing him. He said nothing.
"Stop..I love Peter..." Maria moaned out, forcing herself to do so.
"Really ?"
"...yes..."
"Then I'll become Peter. I'll make you forget him."
"...you'll never do..." she was balancing on the verge on sanity. She wasn't sure about the side she was on.
He smiled. "Coochie co, Maria"
Maria snapped out. Her senses returned. "What ? no, don't,don't do this plehehehahAHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
In the armchair, Laura sobbed, not wanting to look, but seeing and hearing everything.
"Mom..."

PART 9

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHANAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Maria stugged furiously, and sent the whole bed moving. The man was tickling her secret ticklish areas: Behind her breasts, near the armpits. He swirled her fingers in her hollow underarms, teased her ribcage, and sides. He tickled her feet with his toes.
"Enjoying yourself ?" he asked, and she felt that he was smiling.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Was the only answer she could made out. But what scared her, was the fact that it wasn't that bad as before.
It was becoming good.
Maria caught herself at expecting him to enter her, and drive her to oblivion.
Making her orgasm like Peter did.No...
Better than Peter.
Peter ?
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Prepare yourself"
"HAHAHANAAA!PLEEEHAHAHAHASE!NAAAAAAAHAHAHA!"
"I know you want it, Maria...Just look how wet your pussy is. Just look how your bottom arches upwards. Just look at yourself.
I know you want me, and I'm going to fulfill your desire"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHAOOOOHAHAHANANAA!" He entered her, Maria enclosed him with her vagina, not waiting for him to start thrusting. She ached her back up and down, up and down...
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAYEEEES!YEEEES!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
The man was completely silent. He was pumping her and tickling her, hard.
"YES!yES!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCKMEEEEEE!HAHAHAHAHAHAA"
Laura looked away. She started sobbing harder.
"FUUUUCKMEEEEE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
She arched her back up agressively. The orgasm obliterated her mind. It was better than anything she experienced in her whole life. The dark material on her blindfold became white..white...she lost herself in that whiteness....
"Was that...heaven ?" Were the only words she could utter.
"No, Maria" said the man softly, gently caressing her cheek. "That was hell"

After he left Maria couldn't move. She wasn't tied anymore; he undid her bindings, and left her free. But she couldn't move. She could only lie flat on her back, feeling his hot semen that poured out of her.
When somebody would tell her several years earlier that she would be tortured, raped, and she would enjoy it, she would consider that person a freak. But she was a freak now, because she loved it.
"Love..."
"mmmph..."
"Laura !"
She got out from the lair of seductive pleasure, and forced herself to sit up. She wasn't that tired; only doing nothing and lying there was so good, remembering what happened...
"Stop !"
She snapped out of trance, and ran to her daughter, untied her, and removed the gag. Laura threw her arms around Maria, and finally let out.
"Moommmie....mooommieee...."She cried, Maria felt her tears on her chest."I was scared..."
"Hush,hush" Maria stroked her hair "ssssh,baby. It's all over now. He is gone"
Was she happy about it ?
"Mom, I.." Laura pulled back, but stopped in half, looking down. Maria realized that she was still naked, and that man's semen was trickling from her vagina, froming a small puddle on the carpet.
"Don't look !" She shrieked, and ran back to the bed. She found her clothes on the nightstand. When she picked them up, she saw that there was an object beneath them.
A photo.
It was still from the college. Maria was hugging Peter and kissing his cheek. Peter was happily grinning towards the camera.
She could see love in her eyes on that photo. Could she now ? How could she stand before Peter now ? How could she face him ?
On the other side of the photo only one word was printed
"R E M E M B E R"
Tears of shame dropped to the floor.
Maria put her clothes, the sweater and Jeans. She didn't bother about underwear.
"Mom...?"
Maria went to Laura, embraced her. She didn't look her in the eyes.
"Mom..." the girl murmured into her sweater. "that was..."
"Laura..." Maria's voice was loving, but firm. "Please...don't."
The girl said no more. She returned the hug and buried her face in her mothers' bosom. She felt safe now. Safe and loved.

EPILOGUE

Maria was walking; she didn't remember exactly how she got to the fields. All she remembered was that she was walking barefoot on the grass and it tickled her bare feet. The tickling made hers mile and chuckle, but she wasn't happy. She was walking.
"Laura..."
Maria sent Laura to aunt Joan. She ordered a cab. She didn't want her to stay at home. She didn't know what elese she could do. She wasn't able to protect her. Was she even trying ?
"Laura..."
A single tear ran down her cheek. Depsite the grass tickling her bare arches and toes, she didn't fell happy like she used to. It was forced laughter, that she grew accustomed to.
They decided not to call the police. Was there any proof of violence ? No. The stocks and ropes magically disappeared. Maria washed herself clean. What would they say ? That he tickled them into obedience ? Nobody would believe that. Tickling doesn't leave any marks.
Maria was walking, laughing as the grass tickled her bare feet. Tears ran down her cheeks.
the sky was black. She didn't knew what hour it was, but she didn't care. she was almost there.
"Help me ! help me, please !"
A little girl was holding onto the border of the mountains, scared. She could fall anytime.
"Somebody ! Please ! Help me !" She was shouting. She was playing in the fields again, and got lost. She was searching for her home, when the ground syddenly ended. She tripped and fell down, but there was a root growing, so she grabbed it and hung. She wasn't very strong; nor was the root. Her hand was slippy. She was scared.
"Where are you ?" a voice answered. She couldn't believe.
"Here ! here ! Please, help me ! I'll fell down !"
She heard the tall grass swishing, and a face appeared. A boy with black hair, and blue eyes.
"Grab my hand !"
"I can't ! I can't reach it !"
"the boy extended his arm "Try now ! grab it !"
Maria grabbed, and then the root gave away.
"aaaaaah!"
"Don't worry ! I'm holding you !"
The boy, with a noticeable effor, pulled her up. Exhaused, he fell to the ground onto his back. The girl joined him.
"What's your name ?" she asked.
"Pete. and yours ?"
"Marie"
"How old are you, Marie ?"
"I will be 7 next month" she said proudly.
He chuckled."I already am 7"
"Seriously ?You don't look like 7" she giggled. He giggled back.
"well, you too. you fell there like a little baby"
"I did not ! I slipped !"
"yea, yea. Slipped like a 4 year old"
"Why, you..." she jumped onto him, but son he was on her, tickling her into frenzy.
"hahahaha!stop!stop"
"No, until you say that I am 7"
"You are, you are ! stop,stop !hahaha!"
The boy stopped, and got off her. She sit up.
"Oh boy", she could only say.
"You're very ticklish for a 7," he teased her.
She giggled. "mom says it's cute"
"it is"
The girl blushed and didn't say anything.
Suddenly, the boy got up. It seemed that he realized something.
"Creeps ! You know the hour ? I have to go back ! my grandma will worry if I am late ! It was nice talking to you, Marie, but I'll have to go. Bye !" He spurted it out and turned to run home, but the girl caught his hand.
"Pete..."
"What...?" He was startled.
She leaned in, and kissed his cheek. "Remember me", she said softly, looking into his eyes.
It was the boys turn to blush. But he did not turn his eyes.
"I will", he said confidently.
And the boy ran.
The girl reached her hand after him...
"Peter..."

Maria breathed the air. The grass tickled her bare feet. She was standing; in front of her she couldn't see anything.
"Peter..."Maria took half a steep, giggling at the tickly sensation. She wasn't scared.
"i forgot" she whispered, clutching the photo to her chest. "But now I'll remember"
Wind was rushing through the grass. Maria walked no more.

No love for this story?

I enjoyed this. It is definitely adult and quite dark but thoughtful and different from a lot of the standard fare here. For that reason alone, I give our friend Zoltar (from planet Spectra?) two thumbs up.

Nice job my friend. I hope you will continue to share your work with us. :D

Thank you for your warm comment :) I really appreciate it - this was my debut at writing and all opinions are important to me. Of course I will share more stories with you - I already have some ideas, but yet have to sit down and organize them :)

PS: Yes, it's Spectra:) I watched that show as a kid,but barely remember anything. Excerpt the main villain;)

Thanks again Suik, for pointing me to this. :D

Zoltar, I really liked this. It honestly took me a little bit to sit down and focus on it and had to re-read several passages but I believe that was because of a major caffeine overload on my part this morning. :D

Great first effort man. My only suggestion would be to tighten it all up a bit. I love the attention to detail but a few things were mentioned and then dropped for so long I forgot who Laura was (!) and that Maria was on her way to a party. It's difficult sometimes, very difficult, to edit out something you've worked so hard on like a subplot, a description or whatever, but it makes for a smooth flowing read.

All in all though, great first story! And I love the flash-back at the end.

Thank you for your kind words Marquis :) I'm really glad you liked it.
I am most grateful for your suggestions - When I will try writing stories again I will use them :)
And before publishing I will re-read it, to spot all those nasty composition bugs ! ;)
Best !
Zoltar

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back